Search found 1642 matches

by Doctor CamNC4Me
Thu May 06, 2021 5:11 pm
Forum: Terrestrial Forum
Topic: Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations
Replies: 874
Views: 6822

Re: Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations

Yes. And larger. Redacting 250 pages just takes a few hours if you know what you’re doing. - Doc Step 1: Scan document into PDF and run OCR in Adobe Acrobat. Step 2: Search for key words to be redacted. Step 3: Use Acrobat's "Redact" function to fully redact the text and underlying data. Merely "hi...
by Doctor CamNC4Me
Thu May 06, 2021 4:48 pm
Forum: Terrestrial Forum
Topic: Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations
Replies: 874
Views: 6822

Re: Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations

jpatterson wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 4:34 pm
Kishkumen wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 4:30 pm
Publish already. Good grief.
Have you ever redacted a 250+ page document? It's real fun.
Yes. And larger. Redacting 250 pages just takes a few hours if you know what you’re doing.

- Doc
by Doctor CamNC4Me
Thu May 06, 2021 4:21 pm
Forum: Terrestrial Forum
Topic: Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations
Replies: 874
Views: 6822

Re: Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations

https://dearjohndehlin.wordpress.com/2021/05/04/rosebuds-cognitive-interview/#comments From the comments: Kimberley Havensaid:May 4, 2021 at 6:08 am I take any woman’s allegations of harassment seriously and at face value. I actually tend to have a significant bias against the offender. Unfortunatel...
by Doctor CamNC4Me
Wed May 05, 2021 5:30 pm
Forum: Terrestrial Forum
Topic: Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations
Replies: 874
Views: 6822

Re: Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations

jpatterson wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 5:14 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 5:08 pm
Have you any ‘evidence’ that you examined that hasn’t been posted here or published somewhere else?
Absolutely.

John has evidence that is directly linked to (comes directly before and after) what he presented on ML that he intentionally left out.
Oh. Ok. If you say so.

- Doc
by Doctor CamNC4Me
Wed May 05, 2021 5:08 pm
Forum: Terrestrial Forum
Topic: Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations
Replies: 874
Views: 6822

Re: Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations

jpatterson wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 4:50 pm
... I've examined a ton of evidence which is how I've arrived at my conclusion.
Have you any ‘evidence’ that you examined that hasn’t been posted here or published somewhere else? You need to put it up or acknowledge you’re just talking out your ass.

- Doc
by Doctor CamNC4Me
Wed May 05, 2021 5:04 pm
Forum: Terrestrial Forum
Topic: Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations
Replies: 874
Views: 6822

Re: Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations

Yeah, I’m not tracking Meadowchik’s ‘thrust’ as it were. MC, can you just state unequivocally what you’re trying to say, because it feels muddled. - Doc I thought it was pretty obvious and to the point. RFM and Dehlin appear to be buddies. And more to the point, Dehlin's MS audience likely feeds in...
by Doctor CamNC4Me
Wed May 05, 2021 4:29 pm
Forum: Terrestrial Forum
Topic: Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations
Replies: 874
Views: 6822

Re: Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations

Sorry, but odds are that the latter is disproportionately built into your audience. So this is a gender thing? You equate a picture of a group of guys with RFM's audience? I am confused about your point. Yeah, I’m not tracking Meadowchik’s ‘thrust’ as it were. MC, can you just state unequivocally w...
by Doctor CamNC4Me
Wed May 05, 2021 4:24 pm
Forum: Terrestrial Forum
Topic: Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations
Replies: 874
Views: 6822

Re: Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations

Yeah, because obsessively trying destroy a person’s life over a 10-year old incident involving someone else is exactly like chatting on a message board. :roll: I think you can do better than this rhetorical style of setting up ridiculous strawmen. It's lazy. The lack of self-awareness is astonishin...
by Doctor CamNC4Me
Wed May 05, 2021 4:00 pm
Forum: Terrestrial Forum
Topic: Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations
Replies: 874
Views: 6822

Re: Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations

It’s literally in the name of the board. While JS occasionally is the topic, usually as a side topic to the main topic being discussed, the board exists for people who are interested in things Mormon. It’s essentially like a subreddit, or a board dedicated to Star Trek where people can talk about t...