Help wanted (Score so far related)

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
Res Ipsa
God

Re: Help wanted (Score so far related)

Post by Res Ipsa »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:24 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:44 pm

Hope you were able to get a good night's sleep. Sleep makes everything easier.
I ate three small meals and two snacks yesterday as usual. Braced myself for the worst and got the best! First good night's sleep I've had in 6 months! I hoping this is an upturn in what's been my miserable little journey here.
Fingers crossed.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:27 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:24 pm

I ate three small meals and two snacks yesterday as usual. Braced myself for the worst and got the best! First good night's sleep I've had in 6 months! I hoping this is an upturn in what's been my miserable little journey here.
Fingers crossed.
Eyes crossed, too. ;)
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

All I know is that last night I had to run out and as I was driving I suddenly realized that I felt good. :shock: I said right out loud, "Lord am I better? Am I healed?" That's all I know. Today so far, I still feel normal. I've eaten with no strange reactions at all. Like what happened here? :shock:

So last night I sat on my bed with ambient campfire sounds on and quietly started stringing up some wooden beads for fall craft sales. I put them up on skewers before I string them. msnobody wanted to see something crafty. So here's a pic of a couple of WIPS. I'll come up with pics when they're finished with the other farmhouse/casa beads I've done for sales.

Snow People on Skewers! 8-)

We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
msnobody
Prophet

Post by msnobody »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:48 am
All I know is that last night I had to run out and as I was driving I suddenly realized that I felt good. :shock: I said right out loud, "Lord am I better? Am I healed?" That's all I know. Today so far, I still feel normal. I've eaten with no strange reactions at all. Like what happened here? :shock:

So last night I sat on my bed with ambient campfire sounds on and quietly started stringing up some wooden beads for fall craft sales. I put them up on skewers before I string them. msnobody wanted to see something crafty. So here's a pic of a couple of WIPS. I'll come up with pics when they're finished with the other farmhouse/casa beads I've done for sales.

Snow People on Skewers! 8-)

Those are a lot of little happy faces. I’m glad yours is also happy and feeling better.
The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession... The LORD set his love on you and chose you... The LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery. Deut. 7
IWMP
Pirate

Post by IWMP »

So cute. What do you do with them?
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

msnobody wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:46 am
Those are a lot of little happy faces. I’m glad yours is also happy and feeling better.
They're so cute right? I talked to them when I was skewering them. "Where's your tummy? I need a tummy." :lol: I still feel normal. I am stunned!

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:16 pm
So cute. What do you do with them?
Hi! So I found an example photo. They'll be something like these. I made some with wooden thread spools covered with Christmas fabric and wooden beads last year and they sold out. So I'm offering them again only different styles. My beads don't have the hats but I think I'll look for some beads like that. I have all those things like you see on the ends of them to put on finishing touches.

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

CT scan results. I think my heart went right to my toes when the phone rang and they said they had the results. :shock: I literally had to catch my breath for a second.

Results: Nothing concerning. :o

Three things showed up but nothing alarming. :o

I looked up all three and one I am already treated for, the other two looks like they come with aging but not something to worry about or do anything about but continue on with those scoping procedures.

What? What? WHAT?
:o

So the Boy and I had a conversation about the results. One was diverticulosis, not the "itis" part. He explained to me how that works. And I thought of something that I did. I instinctively stopped eating the dark chocolate covered almonds that I eat for a snack. Stopped eating them about 2 weeks ago. So maybe that's what helped to resolve symptoms. I'll discuss with my primary when we pow wow again. All I know is that I am well. :)

Slava Ukraini!
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:44 pm
CT scan results. I think my heart went right to my toes when the phone rang and they said they had the results. :shock: I literally had to catch my breath for a second.

I looked up all three and one I am already treated for, the other two looks like they come with aging but not something to worry about or do anything about but continue on with those scoping procedures.

What? What? WHAT?

So the Boy and I had a conversation about the results. One was diverticulosis, not the "itis" part. He explained to me how that works. And I thought of something that I did. I instinctively stopped eating the dark chocolate covered almonds that I eat for a snack. Stopped eating them about 2 weeks ago. So maybe that's what helped to resolve symptoms. I'll discuss with my primary when we pow wow again. All I know is that I am well. :)
Hoooraaay!!!
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:45 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:44 pm

What? What? WHAT?

Hoooraaay!!!
I'm stunned. Stunned and hopeful. A little sad because the culprit could be these and they are my favorite. Back away from the almond snacks, Jersey! Get thee behind me Orchard Valley Harvest!

Now I am making up for lost time! :)

Slava Ukraini!