The Score So Far (Health & Fitness)

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: The score so far (Health & Fitness)

Post by Jersey Girl »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:47 pm
p.s. I'll definitely fit in "The Dress" and those Rumble Seat jeans are gonna get a try on, too, before I lose the moment. <--glass half full.
How funny is this. I was going through the thread to check my weigh-ins and noticed this.

1. I was photographed in "The Dress" this past September 2022.
2. I tried the Rumble Seats on last week--they fit! :-)

Interesting note: I've always told people not to pay attention to the sizing on clothing and just get whatever fits because the manufacturers changed them over the years at least twice that I can recall.

Example: Right now I can fit in 0/02 size jeans. The Rumble Seat jeans are size 12 and I currently weigh about the same as when I purchased them back in the Stone Age. Go figure, right?
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
msnobody
Holy Ghost

Re: The Score So Far (Health & Fitness)

Post by msnobody »

Moksha wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:15 pm
Maybe the next salad will be magical.
"Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy” Jude 1:24
“the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.” 1 John 1:7 ESV
IWMP
Pirate

Re: The Score So Far (Health & Fitness)

Post by IWMP »

I need to invest in a full length mirror. I forget how fat I am until I see my reflection in a shop window and find myself horrified lol.