The Score So Far (Health & Fitness)

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Re: The score so far (Health & Fitness)

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Hey Guys!

Check out this baked chicken video. You might want to make some adjustments, but yeah!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjDDUC8QvH8

ETA: There are more on Pinterest. If you like these, let me know and I'll post a few more. They remind me of foil pack dinners for camping. Nice! Don't worry, you won't hurt my feelings if you're not interested.

Much.
:lol:
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Not interested? How can we not be interested in good food? :biggrin:
Thanks! and do be careful in that really cold weather you really are getting some bad stuff.
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Philo Sofee wrote:Not interested? How can we not be interested in good food? :biggrin:
Thanks! and do be careful in that really cold weather you really are getting some bad stuff.

Yes, it's been so cold for December the past 3 days. Woke up today to 20 degrees. It's a heat wave!

Weekend looks great and beyond, no problem getting out to the gym!

I really like those recipes in the link. I always need suggestions on food combinations like that. Low carb, high protein and they're EASY. Maybe adjust or reduce some of the sauces, but yeah, really good!
Chinese Proverb
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

I got a pass yesterday as I managed a decent work out again. Woo hoo! This boys on a roll.......
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

I'm not trying to brag, but I had another good work out day. I am going gang busters this month.......
Dr CamNC4Me
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Philo Sofee wrote:I'm not trying to brag, but I had another good work out day. I am going gang busters this month.......

I'm fighting my way out of a funk right now!

Keep it going, Philo Sofee!

Do you exclusively work out at home? Do you have a special space for exercise?

I just yesterday got my home space back! And no, I haven't used it yet because funk.

:cry:
Chinese Proverb
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Philo Sofee wrote:I'm not trying to brag, but I had another good work out day. I am going gang busters this month.......

I'm fighting my way out of a funk right now!

Keep it going, Philo Sofee!

Do you exclusively work out at home? Do you have a special space for exercise?

I just yesterday got my home space back! And no, I haven't used it yet because funk.

:cry:

Maybe it's just that time of the year. I have my home space, and still funked out anyway. Things have been a bit busy the last few weeks and now a few pounds have found a new home on me, just as I was getting right on goal.

I had to force myself to walk up a 9 story building earlier today out of disgust. I figure that burns off about 12 calories. This is going to take some time. : )
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

canpakes wrote:Maybe it's just that time of the year. I have my home space, and still funked out anyway. Things have been a bit busy the last few weeks and now a few pounds have found a new home on me, just as I was getting right on goal.

I had to force myself to walk up a 9 story building earlier today out of disgust. I figure that burns off about 12 calories. This is going to take some time. : )

Oh believe me, there's a lengthy whine that accompanies the funk!

I haven't gained weight and am eating well.

I just...(insert lengthy whine) !!!!!!
Chinese Proverb
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

canpakes,

I make myself park the car far away from the stores (unless it's freezing) and always take the stairs, too. Not 9 stories though! I haven't exactly been sedentary lately, but haven't gotten out to the gym. Sort of feeling pulled in too many directions right now, but the end is in sight!

We live in hope!
Chinese Proverb
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Yesterday I had an 18 hr work day. Granted no real workout as formally such, but surely 18 hrs of snow removal just has to count for something? Great overtime with the bosses blessings too! It snowed 10 inches in 12 hours. Nonstop, so I couldn't stop either.
Dr CamNC4Me