The Score So Far (Health & Fitness)

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: The score so far (Health & Fitness)

Post by Jersey Girl »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:47 pm
p.s. I'll definitely fit in "The Dress" and those Rumble Seat jeans are gonna get a try on, too, before I lose the moment. <--glass half full.
How funny is this. I was going through the thread to check my weigh-ins and noticed this.

1. I was photographed in "The Dress" this past September 2022.
2. I tried the Rumble Seats on last week--they fit! :-)

Interesting note: I've always told people not to pay attention to the sizing on clothing and just get whatever fits because the manufacturers changed them over the years at least twice that I can recall.

Example: Right now I can fit in 0/02 size jeans. The Rumble Seat jeans are size 12 and I currently weigh about the same as when I purchased them back in the Stone Age. Go figure, right?
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
msnobody
Prophet

Re: The Score So Far (Health & Fitness)

Post by msnobody »

Moksha wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:15 pm
Maybe the next salad will be magical.
The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession... The LORD set his love on you and chose you... The LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery. Deut. 7
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Re: The Score So Far (Health & Fitness)

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

I need to invest in a full length mirror. I forget how fat I am until I see my reflection in a shop window and find myself horrified lol.