Libertarian Utopias

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
Kishkumen
God

Re: Libertarian Utopias

Post by Kishkumen »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:49 am
Hey res. If I call someone a fool here in super paradise is that against the rules?
Αh, but, you see, I didn’t call you a fool.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:00 am
Atlanticmike wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:44 am

Ah yes, I see how that works now. You get to call me a troll in super paradise but if I point out in Spirit paradise that I think Doc Cam is a troll, you tell me to stay in my lane. Man it must be nice to be you.
Yes, I agree that you see how it works. When caught red handed selectively and misleadingly quoting Shades you try and change the subject, attack me for something I didn’t do, and try to drag in something someone else did. You absolutely understand how to troll. You’d be much better off explaining why you have the right to degrade the entertainment of many people here.

It is nice to be me. I suspect that’s why I don’t spend hours trolling message boards.
You absolutely troll, just like half the people on this board troll. But you only care about the trolls that don’t agree with your progressive narrative. Your fellow moderator canpakes is the biggest troll on the board. Do you even realize how many potential new posters never post here because you guys have formed a big progressive clique?)
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Kishkumen wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:04 am
Atlanticmike wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:49 am
Hey res. If I call someone a fool here in super paradise is that against the rules?
Αh, but, you see, I didn’t call you a fool.
Yes you did and you know for a fact that not one of the moderators will do anything about it here in Super Paradise
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:09 am
You absolutely troll, just like half the people on this board troll. But you only care about the trolls that don’t agree with your progressive narrative. Your fellow moderator canpakes is the biggest troll on the board. Do you even realize how many potential new posters never post here because you guys have formed a big progressive clique?)
You mean your courageous presence and the racist garbage that Ajax posts aren’t sufficient enticement for your compatriots? Are they waiting for a tailor-made echo chamber for themselves before they join?
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:11 am
Yes you did and you know for a fact that not one of the moderators will do anything about it here in Super Paradise
I know for a fact that I did not. Anyone who is a careful reader would be compelled to agree.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Kishkumen wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:13 am
Atlanticmike wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:09 am
You mean your courageous presence and the racist garbage that Ajax posts aren’t sufficient enticement for your compatriots? Are they waiting for a tailor-made echo chamber for themselves before they join?
Again, Kishkumen insulting a poster here in super paradise and nothing will be done. Nothing. And he knows it. Ajax isn’t even posting in this thread. Absolutely amazing.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:16 am
Again, Kishkumen insulting a poster here in super paradise and nothing will be done. Nothing. And he knows it. Ajax isn’t even posting in this thread. Absolutely amazing.
So I applaud your courage and criticize Ajax’s posts, and now you are having a meltdown over it? Wow! Talk about sensitive. You really need to find a “safer space” to post in.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

There you go again, trying to justify your own bad behavior by referring to other people. I’ll keep saying this until you address the issue: your “entertainment” is degrading the entertainment of many others. My duty, per Shades, is to act for the greatest good for the greatest number of people. Without changing the subject to anyone else’s behavior, explain how permitting you to entertain yourself at the expense of many other people represents the greatest good for the greatest number.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:24 am
There you go again, trying to justify your own bad behavior by referring to other people. I’ll keep saying this until you address the issue: your “entertainment” is degrading the entertainment of many others. My duty, per Shades, is to act for the greatest good for the greatest number of people. Without changing the subject to anyone else’s behavior, explain how permitting you to entertain yourself at the expense of many other people represents the greatest good for the greatest number.
I am genuinely interested to know what his answer will be. Furthermore, I wish Binger hadn’t done whatever led to his holiday from the board because he is/was tons more interesting than his fan Atlanticmike.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:24 am
😂🤣😂🤣 yes you definitely have the numbers in your progressive cult utopia. And you’re going to definitely get rid of me. The only way you could do that was to strong arm the board founder and you seem extremely proud of that accomplishment. Wait. Actually let me take that back. I can’t remember a time in the past few days you actually spoke up and strong armed Shades, but your butt buddies sure did. And you let them do it, “ for his own good”.