Oh what a tangled web we weave

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
K Graham
God

Re: Oh what a tangled web we weave

Post by K Graham »

President Joe Biden is “healthy” and remains “fit to successfully execute the duties of the presidency,” his doctors said Friday after he underwent a routine physical exam and colonoscopy just a day before his 79th birthday.

But the president is suffering from a “perceptibly stiffer and less fluid” gait following a series of injuries and is experiencing a more frequent need to clear his throat or cough during public engagements, according to his physician, Kevin O’Connor. And his exam found mild nerve damage in the president’s feet, prompting them to suggest he be fitted with orthotics.

Still, doctors reported no findings “consistent with any cerebellar or other central neurological disorder” or motor weakness. The president is being treated with common prescription and over-the-counter medicines for minor conditions including spinal arthritis and seasonal allergies.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... stiff-gait
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Markk
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

K Graham wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:57 am
President Joe Biden is “healthy” and remains “fit to successfully execute the duties of the presidency,” his doctors said Friday after he underwent a routine physical exam and colonoscopy just a day before his 79th birthday.

But the president is suffering from a “perceptibly stiffer and less fluid” gait following a series of injuries and is experiencing a more frequent need to clear his throat or cough during public engagements, according to his physician, Kevin O’Connor. And his exam found mild nerve damage in the president’s feet, prompting them to suggest he be fitted with orthotics.

Still, doctors reported no findings “consistent with any cerebellar or other central neurological disorder” or motor weakness. The president is being treated with common prescription and over-the-counter medicines for minor conditions including spinal arthritis and seasonal allergies.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... stiff-gait
The majority of the country disagrees, and believe he is slipping Kevin. He thinks he is going to run again, 7 more years…do you buy that?
Markk
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

K Graham wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:53 am
Markk wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:43 am
1. I gave my evidence, and if I am wrong I am wrong…but I am not remotely alone.believe_biden_should_take_mental_test
By your own admission you have no expertise in analyzing elderly folks on their cognitive abilities. Your observations are nothing, and the fact that there are millions of FOX viewers who agree with you doesn't change the fact that I already provided the views from two experts who said Biden is not declining mentally.
Okay Kevin,if you really believe that, then hang on to your hopes. If 65% of the country believes he is declining per the poll, then Fox had better give Hannity and the others needs a raise. A 65% market share that’s getting up to Super Bowl shares.
Markk
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

K Graham wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:49 am
Markk wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:43 am
4. How is this irrational …66% of voters believe he should take a mental test according to one poll…56% believe is not up to the Job… https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... ental_test
:lol: :lol:

Since when do Republicans care about what the general public thinks or wants? Virtually everything you push, from banning abortions to erecting border walls to providing unlimited gun rights to anyone with a pulse, etc is almost always opposed by the vast majority of the country.
Kevin I am not a republican. Are you saying 66% of the nation is republican?
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Markk wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:25 am
K Graham wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:53 am

By your own admission you have no expertise in analyzing elderly folks on their cognitive abilities. Your observations are nothing, and the fact that there are millions of FOX viewers who agree with you doesn't change the fact that I already provided the views from two experts who said Biden is not declining mentally.
Okay Kevin,if you really believe that, then hang on to your hopes. If 65% of the country believes he is declining per the poll, then Fox had better give Hannity and the others needs a raise. A 65% market share that’s getting up to Super Bowl shares.
How does a man win enough votes in the country to become President and then rapidly decline in a little over one year? Make that make sense for me, please.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Markk
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:31 am
Markk wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:25 am

How does a man win enough votes in the country to become the President and then rapidly decline in a little over one year? Make that make sense for me, please.
LG, you have to make the decision on your own. I am not sure if you follow the news and actually watch our president speak and walk…to anyone that has followed him, it is clear he is declining rather rapidly. He has good days and he has bad days. The majority of the country sees this Jersey Girl,I can’t help you see it also.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Markk wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:06 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:31 am

How does a man win enough votes in the country to become the President and then rapidly decline in a little over one year? Make that make sense for me, please.
LG, you have to make the decision on your own. I am not sure if you follow the news and actually watch our president speak and walk…to anyone that has followed him, it is clear he is declining rather rapidly. He has good days and he has bad days. The majority of the country sees this Jersey Girl,I can’t help you see it also.
Do you think you answered my question?
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Markk
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

K Graham wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:45 am
Markk wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:21 am

Do you watch him on TV…? If you think he is mentally on top of it Kevin fine…I and many others do not. He just said the other day to the world that we were training Ukrainian soldiers in Poland…which the CIA probably is. That is not good. he is a liability when he goes off script.
The fact is we've been sending technical military equipment to Ukraine for quite some time now. Obviously we're going to have to train them in how to use it, otherwise they might just blow themselves up. It isn't like this was a big secret.

You folks on the Right can't seem to make up your minds.

On the one hand Biden is a weakling who is afraid to stand up to Putin because he won't implement a no fly zone that would inevitably lead to a full scale war with Russia.

On the other hand when he refuses to explain what our military response will be to a FOX News idiot, he's incompetent and can't answer the question.

Biden only mentioned the training in Poland because Peter Doocey had misrepresented what he actually said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI_6X1WW7H8

This reminds me of the way FOX News attacked Biden for not releasing oil from our reserves to help lower gas prices, but then when he did they criticized him anyway and said he only did it because of the pressure to do so. Literally nothing this guy does is acceptable for some folks.
Focus Kevin…not every response should be a blanket statement about the right.

Loose lips sink ships. Disinformation is important in war, and everything said by our leaders should be thought out and calculated. It was obvious, because several things Biden has been saying about the war and Putin are being walked back, because Biden is not thinking about what he is saying. They keep I tight leash on him and probably cringe when he goe off script. He needs to be more careful.

Biden speaking to the troops said they would be in the Ukraine (see what was happening to these people…do you understand how that could give Putin an excuse to something stupid, just because of that.
Markk
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:10 am
Markk wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:06 am

Jersey Girl, I did the best way I know how. If you think that Biden is on top of it, you are in the minority. trying to some how state that a person with the beginnings of dementia, or just getting too old to be sharp. Biden did just enough to get voted in, it does not mean he was not declining.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Markk wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:46 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:10 am

Jersey Girl, I did the best way I know how. If you think that Biden is on top of it, you are in the minority. trying to some how state that a person with the beginnings of dementia, or just getting too old to be sharp. Biden did just enough to get voted in, it does not mean he was not declining.
Looks like you avoided answering the question. Here it is again:

How does a man win enough votes in the country to become President and then rapidly decline in a little over one year? Make that make sense for me, please.

Slava Ukraini!