NBC news story on Hunter Biden

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
K Graham
God

Re: NBC news story on Hunter Biden

Post by K Graham »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:47 am
K Graham wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:16 am
Awesome. Another innuendo driven nuthin burger for Res Ipsa to dismantle.
I wouldn’t say that. Like I’ve told Markk, it would be crazy for me to claim that I could prove that any given person never did anything corrupt. I don’t have videos on Hunter Biden or Joe Biden 24/7.

Grand jury leaks aren’t always a good source. But if there’s something there, we’ll see an indictment and what’s alleged in it. I’m not cocky enough to think I can debunk something I haven’t seen yet.
Don't sell yourself short. I have faith in you.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

K Graham wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:08 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:47 am

I wouldn’t say that. Like I’ve told Markk, it would be crazy for me to claim that I could prove that any given person never did anything corrupt. I don’t have videos on Hunter Biden or Joe Biden 24/7.

Grand jury leaks aren’t always a good source. But if there’s something there, we’ll see an indictment and what’s alleged in it. I’m not cocky enough to think I can debunk something I haven’t seen yet.
Don't sell yourself short. I have faith in you.
I will do my best to call 'em as I see 'em, and let the chips fall where they may.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

K Graham wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:07 pm
Markk wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:43 am

Kevin you are more than welcome to opine…your opinions are welcomed.

Let me offer up this…. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orrdt8qUH3Q

Is the lap top a smear? or is it real?
It is both. No one ever denied it wasn't real. That's a useless straw man from the side engaged in the smear.
If it is real, then how can it be a smear?

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000175 ... 9f9b330000

It was not Russian disinformation Kevin…the left ran with this and smeared both Trump and Rudy on the issue.
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:39 pm
Markk wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:40 pm

LOL…This is a discussion board, nothing we say here means nothing more than what we say. We can form opinions in that what we are projecting. We can help others see things differently.

I am not trying to debunk anything either, I am trying to show there is more than enough evidence for a real investigation into several things.

Here on this thread, JB backed by mainstream media pooh poohed the laptop as Russian disinformation, and Res, we have countless videos stating this is fact…Joe did so on the debate stage. As it turns out, we have video stating that the laptop was indeed true, and not Russian disinformation.

Putin, Xi, and other unfriendly world leaders are laughing their rears off in that the US media, and folks like Kevin, made up, or bought into a hoax that put a weak declining man, and a inept VP, into the White House.

We were deservedly fools on this and now we need own it and admit it and fix it.

So given this video evidence what should be done? Money from Russia? Is it possible JB is the big guy? And what should happen about the government agency who had the lap top and knew it was real, not stating it was not Russian disinformation. This fact no doubt changed the election results, and whether people like Kevin will ever admit it or not, Trump was right all along on this…
But there is a real investigation. It’s happening right now. But remember who is curating which e-mails we see and which we don’t. The DA has a copy, but if he’s doing his job, his office isn’t leaking them. Who else has copies? Rudy Giuliani and Senate Republicans. We’re seeing only the cherry picked e-mails they want us to see. We’d be folks to think that we’re getting anything like the whole story. And I’d say exactly the same thing if the political parties were reversed. When political partisans control the evidence, we should all be checking our wallets frequently. (As an aside, did you notice how heavily redacted the document shown in the clip was — what’s up with that?

The more I read about Devon and Hunter, the more they remind me of people I’ve met in my career. They’re smart — too smart for their own good. It’s Dunning Kruger. They see these huge markets opening up and they know there’sa ton of money to be made. They aren’t the only ones by any stretch of the imagination. But it doesn’t look like they really know what they are doing. Coincidentally, I just finished a project that consisted of figuring out the ownership structure of companies that sell building materials. One of them was a roll up, which got gobbled up in some big acquisitions. It involved an amazing number of holding companies. The deals were complicated. And I don’t think Hunter and Devon had the chops to do what they were trying to do.

Just one example: that Rosemont Seneca Bohai account. It almost looks they were using it as a general account for revenues from several projects. It’s Devon’s company, but it was used both for them Galinis roll up, the money from Burisma, and it looks like other projects. If that’s the, it’s dumber than dumb. The main reason why you use LLCs is to shield yourself from personal liability if things go wrong. But throwing money together from unrelated projects into one account is a good way to lose that protection. Each project should have its own LLC. Serving on the Burisma board should have had its own LLC that is not the same as one for other consulting services or projects. Hunter’s salary should be paid to an LLC wholly owned by Devon.

Chris Heinz was smart to cut those two loose.
I believe The New York Post has a copy…and to think the Government does not leak information???…it is how they test waters on most everything they do.

I believe Hunter Biden is not smart at all. Who would do the things he does if they had a like of common sense. Take a laptop to-get repaired and then leave it, when it has damning information, videos of him smoking crack and performing sex. Taking a job with a gangster in a country your VP father is helping to provide aid too? They new what they are doing, they just got greedy and made too many dumb mistakes. And we having even got through this and to China yet.
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

K Graham wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:07 pm
Markk wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:43 am

Kevin you are more than welcome to opine…your opinions are welcomed.

Let me offer up this…. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orrdt8qUH3Q

Is the lap top a smear? or is it real?
It is both. No one ever denied it wasn't real. That's a useless straw man from the side engaged in the smear.
I finally figured out how access pasts threads and posts… from Doc 11/4/2020
I will have enough for an entire book before this “scandal” is done.

Hunter, while living in California, decides to fly 3,000 miles to Delaware. All to drop off a laptop for repair, coincidentally at a huge MAGA fan shop. 😉 he decided to never pick up his own laptop. 😉

There’s security footage of it, but it got lost. Epstein style. 😉 But don’t worry- the MAGA man swears he saw him drop it off. Turns out he has a mental condition where he CANNOT RECOGNIZE FACES (I’m not joking) he knew it was hunters though, cause of the stickers on the laptop... 😉 MAGA man, naturally, didn’t just erase and resell the laptop, but did the totally normal thing of duplicating the hard drive and spending hours sorting through thousands of emails to find one that suggests Hunter might’ve tried to arrange a meeting with daddy Biden 😉 no evidence any meeting ever occurred, but who cares.

In comes Rudy Giuliani, cyber security expert, and talking set of teeth -who was tricked by Borat, and periodically butt dials reporters on accident -he has ‘confirmed’ the information not even the FBI could. 😉 Rudy was so worried about the intel, he sat on the laptop for months until 3 weeks before the election. 😉

Naturally, it proves Hunter was into pedo devil sex too, but the proof is secret and for Rudy’s eyes only. 😉 there’s a video of said drug fueled sexcapades, but again, you just gotta trust rudy 😉

Rudy refuses to send any electronic proof of the emails to anyone. But it’s definitely real, and definitely exists 😉 Heh. Again- not a single news agency has actually seen any proof, except for photos of printed emails. This is why ThEY WoNT CoVeR iT

He was ‘confirming’ it the same time Trump received an intel briefing that Rudy was unknowingly being used by Russian operatives to spread disinformation. Lmao.

Rudy, tired of getting made fun of, tweets some more ‘source material’ text messages... except the text is in an app that didn’t exist at the time it supposedly happened, and...literally in Russia. Poor guy.

This was all also investigated by a real Post reporter who refused to put their name on it, as no part of it could be verified. Several news outlets also passed on the story for the same reason, including FoxNews and WSJ. Ended up written by Sean Hannity’s producer. Lol.

Now comes a guy named Bobulinski - alleging he, uhh met with Biden to discuss a Chinese business deal😉. He has proof, of course: ‘documents’ he says 😉 naturally, he actually hasn’t released anything.

The WSJ opinion section finally publishes a Bobulinkski piece. Note: opinion section, not news, as they still couldn’t verify anything. It alleges the above Chinese deal. They very next day, the WSJ news section refutes the entire thing, using Bobulinksi’s own source material. 😆

Here comes Tucker Carlson. He is about to release a bombshell. All the emails. Proving everything. Unfortunately, these apparently only existed as single physical copies. The emails. Electronic mails. Only existed as one physical copy. (Got that?). Sadly, these printed non-electronic emails were lost (stolen!) in the mail, and no one ever made a copy 😉, so we may never know which dog ate Tucker’s homework or who made-up this made-up story.

Next up is Martin Aspen, Swiss intelligence operative. He is the basis for many of these allegations and brought it public in a dossier that the PRESIDENT received.. it turns out he is not real. Literally, they made his face on a face generator and gave him a cute linkedIn profile at a fake company. Probably just a cover for the deep state. 😉

I think I’ve got it all, but hard to say as they keep making new stuff up.

Edit: Tucker has retrieved the mystery documents. Still don't know what's in them, but coincidentally he thinks we should give Hunter a break, and pretend like none of this happened.

I've posted a partial list of sources below. I'm supposed to be working right now, so its all I've got time for.

Also, I refuse to remove my emojis. Screw all of you.
- Doc
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

From Kish, bold mine

Re: Maybe Inspiration
Report Quote
Post by Kishkumen » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:44 am

Dr Exiled wrote: ↑Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:33 am
And the left hasn't done the same thing? How many billionaires support them? Haven't billionaire companies such as Google, Facebook, and Twitter suppressed the Hunter Biden stories?

Anyway, what is so different with the democratic party? It supports forever war, and monopolies just like the Republicans do. When a handful of companies control everything and the democrats are being funded by them too and don't do anything from an antitrust standpoint, then I would say democrats are for oligarchy as well.
On the one hand, I am sympathetic to some of what you are saying.

On the other hand, your post is really kind of a mess.

Let me address the part I am sympathetic to first.

Oligarchy: Yes, both Democrats and Republicans have empowered corporations, business, and finance at the expense of democracy. The power of money in politics is corrupting of both sides. And war is big business, and both sides are guilty to one extent or another of indulging in fruitless military actions.

Now for the part I don't sympathize with.

Bothsidesism only gets us so far. Just because both sides are bad does not mean they are equally bad, and anytime I see someone immediately follow up criticism of the GOP with whatabouttheDemocrats I know we are in danger of heading into a pseudo-argument.

Let's strike this down first. There is no real Hunter Biden story. There is a Hunter Biden tall tale peddled by Rudy Giuliani, who has apparently lost it. Which media outlet went for the story? The New York Post, over the protests and unwillingness of the people who were forced to write or put their names on the article. It is a story that is so lacking in credibility that Fox News did not pick it up as news.

So, the GOP is much worse than the Democratic Party on a number of fronts. The obstructionism of Mitch McConnell. Putting in crazy "originalist" Supreme Court justices who have given us Citizens United (You complain about Democrats the influence of big business?) and generally stand primed to increase the power of corporations. These things are extremely destructive of the people's power. Through gerrymandering and legislation the GOP has consistently sought to deny people the ability to vote or restrict the impact of the vote severely. This is anti-democratic. Put these and other things all together, and I think it is clear that the GOP is much worse when it comes to democracy and much more oligarchic than the Dems.

Whataboutism is a terrible strategy and it is the opposite of a useful cognitive tool.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Markk wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:47 am
Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:39 pm

But there is a real investigation. It’s happening right now. But remember who is curating which e-mails we see and which we don’t. The DA has a copy, but if he’s doing his job, his office isn’t leaking them. Who else has copies? Rudy Giuliani and Senate Republicans. We’re seeing only the cherry picked e-mails they want us to see. We’d be folks to think that we’re getting anything like the whole story. And I’d say exactly the same thing if the political parties were reversed. When political partisans control the evidence, we should all be checking our wallets frequently. (As an aside, did you notice how heavily redacted the document shown in the clip was — what’s up with that?

The more I read about Devon and Hunter, the more they remind me of people I’ve met in my career. They’re smart — too smart for their own good. It’s Dunning Kruger. They see these huge markets opening up and they know there’sa ton of money to be made. They aren’t the only ones by any stretch of the imagination. But it doesn’t look like they really know what they are doing. Coincidentally, I just finished a project that consisted of figuring out the ownership structure of companies that sell building materials. One of them was a roll up, which got gobbled up in some big acquisitions. It involved an amazing number of holding companies. The deals were complicated. And I don’t think Hunter and Devon had the chops to do what they were trying to do.

Just one example: that Rosemont Seneca Bohai account. It almost looks they were using it as a general account for revenues from several projects. It’s Devon’s company, but it was used both for them Galinis roll up, the money from Burisma, and it looks like other projects. If that’s the, it’s dumber than dumb. The main reason why you use LLCs is to shield yourself from personal liability if things go wrong. But throwing money together from unrelated projects into one account is a good way to lose that protection. Each project should have its own LLC. Serving on the Burisma board should have had its own LLC that is not the same as one for other consulting services or projects. Hunter’s salary should be paid to an LLC wholly owned by Devon.

Chris Heinz was smart to cut those two loose.
I believe The New York Post has a copy…and to think the Government does not leak information???…it is how they test waters on most everything they do.

I believe Hunter Biden is not smart at all. Who would do the things he does if they had a like of common sense. Take a laptop to-get repaired and then leave it, when it has damning information, videos of him smoking crack and performing sex. Taking a job with a gangster in a country your VP father is helping to provide aid too? They new what they are doing, they just got greedy and made too many dumb mistakes. And we having even got through this and to China yet.
It turns out that there are a couple of copies floating around. The Washington Post was provided with one, which it hired an expert to investigate. The contents of the drive had been altered just before the FBI subpoenaed the laptop and after it had subpoenaed the laptop. The expert described it as a mess in terms of trying to authenticate documents on it.

I don’t know how intelligent Hunter is, but he doesn’t demonstrate much common sense. He suffered a brain injury in the car crash that killed his mother. He grew up watching Beau be the golden child and seems to have been always trying to prove that he has value. He has a cocaine addiction, and I’ve seen up close and personal What that does to a person’s judgment. There’s a reason his dad hasn’t given him a security clearance or a job in the White House.

He’s trying to make his mark to uphold the family name in international business, as opposed to Beau’s plan to do it in politics. But he just doesn’t have the chops for it. And so he makes bad business decisions. I wouldn’t do a business deal with him if you paid me.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:19 pm
Markk wrote:

It turns out that there are a couple of copies floating around. The Washington Post was provided with one, which it hired an expert to investigate. The contents of the drive had been altered just before the FBI subpoenaed the laptop and after it had subpoenaed the laptop. The expert described it as a mess in terms of trying to authenticate documents on it.

I don’t know how intelligent Hunter is, but he doesn’t demonstrate much common sense. He suffered a brain injury in the car crash that killed his mother. He grew up watching Beau be the golden child and seems to have been always trying to prove that he has value. He has a cocaine addiction, and I’ve seen up close and personal What that does to a person’s judgment. There’s a reason his dad hasn’t given him a security clearance or a job in the White House.

He’s trying to make his mark to uphold the family name in international business, as opposed to Beau’s plan to do it in politics. But he just doesn’t have the chops for it. And so he makes bad business decisions. I wouldn’t do a business deal with him if you paid me.
I would argue that he could give a rip about the family name…but that he is using it only to make money. My guess is that Archer is Abbot and Archer is Costello. You asserted that Galanis used Archer, I’ll assert that Archer might have used Hunter Biden.

In regards to the China Trip on Air Force 2, whether JB knew what he was doing he was using his name and fathers position for gain. There is no way in my opinion he is trying to “uphold” the Biden name, unless it is that the Biden name means corruption.
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:19 pm
Markk wrote:

Do you have a cf that the context was altered?

Thanks
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

Res…

Read the post from Doc that I pasted, and now that we know it is real, LOL…especially this 2nd sentence…

Hunter, while living in California, decides to fly 3,000 miles to Delaware. All to drop off a laptop for repair, coincidentally at a huge MAGA fan shop. 😉 he decided to never pick up his own laptop. 😉
Not the sharpest tack on the board. (Hunter Biden not Doc)

by the way, what happen to Doc?

Also what about all those that defend Burisma and Hunter Biden for being hired because he was intelligent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=John Dehlin-ZPO89ulw