NBC news story on Hunter Biden

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
Markk
Charlatan
Posts: 641
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:49 am

Re: NBC news story on Hunter Biden

Post by Markk »

K Graham wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:07 pm
Markk wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:18 am
I know this won’t go over well here, but one thing Trump did is show me, is just how deep the swamp was and is. I believe he drained much of it, but what has leaked in is just insanity…I am truly worried about what my grandchildren will face.
Trump, the biggest con and biggest liar in US political history, drained the swamp? Do you have any idea how dumb this remarks makes you seem? In what way did Trump "drain" the swamp? All he did was fill it up with close friends and family and pushed the envelop of emoluments to the brink.
Honor, where does Kevin fit into your new theory? He is predictable on anything positive said about the GOP?
K Graham
God
Posts: 1676
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:25 am

Re: NBC news story on Hunter Biden

Post by K Graham »

Markk wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:12 pm
Truth be told, in my opinion , Trump took down the two biggest political oligarchs in our country, the Bush’s and the Clintons. And he disrupted business as usual in Washington.
Jeb was never going to win no matter what. Jeb is not W. Hillary only lost because the GOP benefited from a ridiculous propaganda campaign that created a black swan event that handed the win to Trump by the skin of his teeth.

The reason Trump is still popular is because he single handedly lowered the bar for the GOP. They realize they don't need to have integrity anymore to win. America's standards hit the floor with trump. Doesn't matter how many women he raped, how many Americans he defrauds, how many veterans he insults, or how much money he swindles illegally by using his position to enrich himself and his family. All the GOP cares about is staying in power. Just look at the way the GOP's most powerful figures have pulled a complete 180 on Trump, going from calling him a liar and a conartist to kissing his ass profusely trying to garner his support.

Mitch McConnell literally said Trump was responsible for an insurrection against our government, but said he'd still support Trump if he runs again because party and power comes before integrity. Kevin McCarthy called on Trump to resign, but is suddenly Trump's lapdog doing his bidding. Ted Cruz watched Trump call his wife names only to kiss his ring afterwards. Lindsay Graham said he was out after the insurrection but then quickly changed his mind and then acted like he never opposed Trump. The GOP has no integrity. And the reason they're able to get away with this is because of people like you who have selective outrage only when a Democrat does something wrong. They don't even need to put any time or energy trying to spin their wrongs, they know people like you will spin it for them.
Last edited by K Graham on Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
K Graham
God
Posts: 1676
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:25 am

Re: NBC news story on Hunter Biden

Post by K Graham »

Markk wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:14 pm
K Graham wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:07 pm


Trump, the biggest con and biggest liar in US political history, drained the swamp? Do you have any idea how dumb this remarks makes you seem? In what way did Trump "drain" the swamp? All he did was fill it up with close friends and family and pushed the envelop of emoluments to the brink.
Honor, where does Kevin fit into your new theory? He is predictable on anything positive said about the GOP?
Name something positive. That you think Trump represents a positive is hilarious.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Markk
Charlatan
Posts: 641
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:49 am

Re: NBC news story on Hunter Biden

Post by Markk »

K Graham wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:45 pm
Markk wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:14 pm


Honor, where does Kevin fit into your new theory? He is predictable on anything positive said about the GOP?
Name something positive. That you think Trump represents a positive is hilarious.
Read my response to your thread Kevin…
Last edited by Markk on Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Markk
Charlatan
Posts: 641
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:49 am

Re: NBC news story on Hunter Biden

Post by Markk »

K Graham wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:44 pm
Markk wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:12 pm
Truth be told, in my opinion , Trump took down the two biggest political oligarchs in our country, the Bush’s and the Clintons. And he disrupted business as usual in Washington.
Jeb was never going to win no matter what. Jeb is not W. Hillary only lost because the GOP benefited from a ridiculous propaganda campaign that created a black swan event that handed the win to Trump by the skin of his teeth.

The reason Trump is still popular is because he single handedly lowered the bar for the GOP. They realize they don't need to have integrity anymore to win. America's standards hit the floor with trump. Doesn't matter how many women he raped, how many Americans he defrauds, how many veterans he insults, or how much money he swindles illegally by using his position to enrich himself and his family. All the GOP cares about is staying in power. Just look at the way the GOP's most powerful figures have pulled a complete 180 on Trump, going from calling him a liar and a conartist to kissing his ass profusely trying to garner his support.

Mitch McConnell literally said Trump was responsible for an insurrection against our government, but said he'd still support Trump if he runs again because party and power comes before integrity. Kevin McCarthy called on Trump to resign, but is suddenly Trump's lapdog doing his bidding. Ted Cruz watched Trump call his wife names only to kiss his ring afterwards. Lindsay Graham said he was out after the insurrection but then quickly changed his mind and then acted like he never opposed Trump. The GOP has no integrity. And the reason they're able to get away with this is because of people like you who have selective outrage only when a Democrat does something wrong. They don't even need to put any time or energy trying to spin their wrongs, they know people like you will spin it for them.
You don’t know how the election would have went if Jeb was the candidate…
User avatar
Uncle Rico
Sunbeam
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:38 pm

Re: NBC news story on Hunter Biden

Post by Uncle Rico »

Markk wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:51 am
K Graham wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:44 pm


Jeb was never going to win no matter what. Jeb is not W. Hillary only lost because the GOP benefited from a ridiculous propaganda campaign that created a black swan event that handed the win to Trump by the skin of his teeth.

The reason Trump is still popular is because he single handedly lowered the bar for the GOP. They realize they don't need to have integrity anymore to win. America's standards hit the floor with trump. Doesn't matter how many women he raped, how many Americans he defrauds, how many veterans he insults, or how much money he swindles illegally by using his position to enrich himself and his family. All the GOP cares about is staying in power. Just look at the way the GOP's most powerful figures have pulled a complete 180 on Trump, going from calling him a liar and a conartist to kissing his ass profusely trying to garner his support.

Mitch McConnell literally said Trump was responsible for an insurrection against our government, but said he'd still support Trump if he runs again because party and power comes before integrity. Kevin McCarthy called on Trump to resign, but is suddenly Trump's lapdog doing his bidding. Ted Cruz watched Trump call his wife names only to kiss his ring afterwards. Lindsay Graham said he was out after the insurrection but then quickly changed his mind and then acted like he never opposed Trump. The GOP has no integrity. And the reason they're able to get away with this is because of people like you who have selective outrage only when a Democrat does something wrong. They don't even need to put any time or energy trying to spin their wrongs, they know people like you will spin it for them.
You don’t know how the election would have went if Jeb was the candidate…
You're wrong! K Graham understands politics better than anyone on this board. Please listen to K Graham and I promise you'll start to see drastic changes in your life that will benefit not just you, but everyone you come in contact with.
I IDENTIFY AS A TENURED PROFESSOR & PROFESSIONAL STUD MUFFIN
honorentheos
God
Posts: 2093
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:15 am

Re: NBC news story on Hunter Biden

Post by honorentheos »

Markk wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:14 pm
K Graham wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:07 pm


Trump, the biggest con and biggest liar in US political history, drained the swamp? Do you have any idea how dumb this remarks makes you seem? In what way did Trump "drain" the swamp? All he did was fill it up with close friends and family and pushed the envelop of emoluments to the brink.
Honor, where does Kevin fit into your new theory? He is predictable on anything positive said about the GOP?
Unrelated. Progressives have different blind spots and biases that affect how issues are perceived. The partisanship is a symptom. My theory is middle and lower income conservatives who have swallowed the belief wealth is earned and success is evidence of some kind of virtue don't comprehend there being a difference between corruption and leverage. You see Joe Biden as corrupt in part because you don't see his wealth as being the result of anything earned. It's been interesting looking into this more.
Markk
Charlatan
Posts: 641
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:49 am

Re: NBC news story on Hunter Biden

Post by Markk »

honorentheos wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:00 pm
Markk wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:14 pm


Honor, where does Kevin fit into your new theory? He is predictable on anything positive said about the GOP?
Unrelated. Progressives have different blind spots and biases that affect how issues are perceived. The partisanship is a symptom. My theory is middle and lower income conservatives who have swallowed the belief wealth is earned and success is evidence of some kind of virtue don't comprehend there being a difference between corruption and leverage. You see Joe Biden as corrupt in part because you don't see his wealth as being the result of anything earned. It's been interesting looking into this more.
No I don’t, I see him as corrupt because he is always around and associated with know corrupt people…and because of that, and all the CE…I conclude his wealth vs salary does not add up…especially when he says he has always been the poorest member in the senate.

The left is the party that champions corruption by millionaires…recently Warren about Musk. The left cried when Trump, the Billionaire was running…then they argue he got rich because he was corrupt…not because of hard work.

On any given day 80% of American believe congress is not doing their job…I gave you that link


Pew says 67% of Americans believe most politicians are corrupt… https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2021 ... or-reform/

your theory must include both parties, just different objects…which happen to be red and blue.
honorentheos
God
Posts: 2093
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:15 am

Re: NBC news story on Hunter Biden

Post by honorentheos »

Markk wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:01 am
your theory must include both parties, just different objects…which happen to be red and blue.
I don't expect you to understand the theory as it exists precisely as an examination of a blind spot caused by a reality-distorting belief about the world. Everything you said above fits well within the predictions of this theory.
Markk
Charlatan
Posts: 641
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:49 am

Re: NBC news story on Hunter Biden

Post by Markk »

honorentheos wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:27 am
Markk wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:01 am
your theory must include both parties, just different objects…which happen to be red and blue.
I don't expect you to understand the theory as it exists precisely as an examination of a blind spot caused by a reality-distorting belief about the world. Everything you said above fits well within the predictions of this theory.
LOL…Fair enough…only left wing folks see the world correctly according to your theory…I guess this kind of falls in line with RIGHT wing folks as being deplorable. And, that anyone that would dare vote for Trump is a racist, and all cops are corrupt and all corporations are….etc etc ????
Post Reply