The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
Moksha
God

Re: .......

Post by Moksha »

Elizabeth wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:03 pm
Why not open your own thread and post your family photos there?
Are you incapable of opening a thread?
Sadly, it seems this is an antifa communist site, I was not aware of this when I opened my account.
You will be pleased to know I will not post here again.
Yes, Doc Cam posting photos of non-Caucasians proves this is an Antifa communist site hostile to right-thinking Mormons desirous of creating a white nationalist Kingdom of Deseret.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Moksha wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:47 am
Elizabeth wrote:
Are you incapable of opening a thread?
Sadly, it seems this is an antifa communist site, I was not aware of this when I opened my account.
You will be pleased to know I will not post here again.
Yes, Doc Cam posting photos of non-Caucasians proves this is an Antifa communist site hostile to right-thinking Mormons desirous of creating a white nationalist Kingdom of Deseret.
It’s amazing. The level of snowflakery is unprecedented. After 54 pages of white supremacism and other far-Right posts sprinkled in with random nonsense, the poster crumbled like a house of cards after two, two, posts of non-whites. This is so typical of white supremacists here in the US. All their bravado, flag waving, gun toting, threats, and indignation falls apart after the slightest touch. Everything is “antifa” if it’s not a tedious iteration of an ultranationalist ethnocentric fascism.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Res Ipsa
God

Re: .........

Post by Res Ipsa »

Will we still have a chance to accept the gospel of white supremacy in Spirit Prison, or are we doomed to spend eternity in outer whiteness?

by the way, this is why we don't give thread starters full control over what can be posted in their threads.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Elizabeth wrote:
Every person who was ever born on earth is our spirit brother or sister.

~Doctrinal Study Guide

They're your family photos too.
Gadianton
God

Re: .........

Post by Gadianton »

They're your family photos too.
:lol:
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:04 pm
Moksha wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:47 am
It’s amazing. The level of snowflakery is unprecedented. After 54 pages of white supremacism and other far-Right posts sprinkled in with random nonsense, the poster crumbled like a house of cards after two, two, posts of non-whites. This is so typical of white supremacists here in the US. All their bravado, flag waving, gun toting, threats, and indignation falls apart after the slightest touch. Everything is “antifa” if it’s not a tedious iteration of an ultranationalist ethnocentric fascism.

- Doc

member … member when “elizabeth” got mad ‘cause I posted two images of black people? member that? I member.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Some Schmo
God

Re: Moved: THISandThat

Post by Some Schmo »

Elizabeth wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 8:40 pm
Holy christ on a stick, that's dumb.

Fine, if it's not the woman's body, she should have the right to get that foreign invader out the moment it's detected.

And making a woman have a baby that will kill her is actual murder, not the religious "murder" people call a simple operation.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
ceeboo
God

Post by ceeboo »

Some Schmo wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:09 pm

Fine, if it's not the woman's body, she should have the right to get that foreign invader out the moment it's detected.
Does your line of thinking apply to illegal immigration too or just for unborn babies?
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

ceeboo wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:15 pm
Some Schmo wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:09 pm

Does your line of thinking apply to illegal immigration too or just for unborn babies?
Do you consider immigration and abortion issues to be that closely related?
ceeboo
God

Post by ceeboo »

Marcus wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:47 pm
Do you consider immigration and abortion issues to be that closely related?
Do you consider a pregnancy test to be an attempt to detect a foreign invader?