The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
Elizabeth
Stake President

THIS and That.

Post by Elizabeth »

Elizabeth
Stake President

THIS and That.

Post by Elizabeth »

APOD: 2022 July 4 - Strawberry Super moon Over Devils Saddle.

huckelberry
God

Re: THIS and That

Post by huckelberry »

Elizabeth,perhaps you could explain.
"Diversity wont bring me back".

This is a really weird statement. I have no idea where the cute little girl may have gone but it is hard to imagine anyplace where diversity would be involved to bring her back. I don't suppose the New York Yankees will bring her back either. Neither will the Chicago Cubs. Oath keeper militia wont nor pillow guy nor antifa.
Elizabeth
Stake President

THIS and That.

Post by Elizabeth »

huckleberry,
I am sure you know the meaning ...
huckelberry
God

Re: THIS and That.

Post by huckelberry »

Elizabeth wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:12 am
huckleberry,
I can be content with the observations google supplied.
canpakes
God

Re: THIS and That.

Post by canpakes »

Elizabeth wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:12 am
huckleberry,
I’m sure that you won’t post your interpretation here.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

huckelberry wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:23 pm
Elizabeth,perhaps you could explain.
"Diversity won't bring me back".
Elizabeth means the blood of the superior white race will be rendered impure with the blood of the inferior dark races, which was tainted by the curse of not being valiant in the Heaven War. Permitting diversity will allow this to occur. This is outlined in the LDS Deseret Nationalist handbook, My Struggles.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

google help;

"ALTERNATE NAMES: Fourteen Words

"14 Words" is a reference to the most popular white supremacist slogan in the world: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." The slogan was coined by David Lane, a member of the white supremacist terrorist group known as The Order (Lane died in prison in 2007). The term reflects the primary white supremacist worldview in the late 20th and early 21st centuries: that unless immediate action is taken, the white race is doomed to extinction by an alleged "rising tide of color" purportedly controlled and manipulated by Jews."
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

My white genetic background is of the sources which some in the past have called Aryan . I am generally proud of the positive accomplishments of white northern European peoples. I do not like my heritage besmirched. I am insulted by white people who instead of accomplishing things and making the world better spend their time complaining about competition from other peoples. The strong intelligent and creative white people have no need to be protected by whiny fearfilled useless white people.
Elizabeth
Stake President

THIS and That.

Post by Elizabeth »

I am of Aryan descent, British and German, as are my children and grandchildren ... and grateful to be so.
huckelberry wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:43 pm
My white genetic background is of the sources which some in the past have called Aryan . I am generally proud of the positive accomplishments of white northern European peoples. I do not like my heritage besmirched. I am insulted by white people who instead of accomplishing things and making the world better spend their time complaining about competition from other peoples. The strong intelligent and creative white people have no need to be protected by whiny fearfilled useless white people.