The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
Res Ipsa
God

Re: THISandThat.

Post by Res Ipsa »

Elizabeth wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:57 am
Silly question :)
Silly non-answer. :D
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Elizabeth
Stake President

THISandThat.

Post by Elizabeth »

Yes, it seems it is a silly world in Super Spirit Paradise :lol:
Father Francis
Bishop

Post by Father Francis »

Elizabeth wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:52 am
Yes, it seems it is a silly world in Super Spirit Paradise :lol:
Imagine living a world where there are horses, elephants, armor and chariots in "the new world". Tens of thousands died in these battles, millions maybe .Yet not a trace of elephant or horse bones are seen. No remnants of wheels or chariots... My LDS mom insists this is one of Satan's ruses.

The culprit is Satan! You win again! Give yourself a well deserved pat on the back.
Last edited by Father Francis on Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Elizabeth
Stake President

THISandThat.

Post by Elizabeth »

Gioacchino Passini Of Shadow and Light, 2020, oil on canvas.
Elizabeth
Stake President

THISandThat.

Post by Elizabeth »

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has endorsed Adam Laxalt in the race to face incumbent Democrat Catherine Cortez Masto.

“I served in the Navy with Adam,” DeSantis said, “and I can tell you that he won’t back down when it comes to standing for liberty and for what’s right by our great nation. He proved it as Nevada’s attorney general, and he’ll prove it again as your next senator.

As Nevada’s Attorney General, Laxalt led on the most important issues facing his state and our country: the right to life, energy and environmental extremism, election integrity, and free speech."
Elizabeth
Stake President

THISandThat.

Post by Elizabeth »

"Radio Free Asia has reported that the California church shooter who targeted Taiwanese congregants has been discovered to have associations with a group connected to the Chinese Communist Party which actively calls for China to takeover Taiwan.

The 68-year-old Chinese immigrant, David Chou, who had killed one individual and injured five others at the Geneva Presbyterian Church was in attendance at a 2019 event hosted by the Las Vegas Association for China’s Peaceful Unification. This particular group is actually controlled by the Chinese Communist Party’s United Front Work Department, and they claim that “peaceful unification” between China and Taiwan “is the only way to avoid war.”

During this event, Chou could be seen holding up a banner that stated “eradication of pro-independence demons” which is concerning to say the least and certainly solidifies his ties.

The Las Vegas Association for China’s Peaceful Unification is only a small portion of the full National Association for China’s Peaceful Unification group. In fact, during 2020, the U.S. labelled this group as a foreign mission of the Chinese regime.

It has been revealed by the Orange County sheriff’s office that David Chou’s attack against the church and its congregants was motivated by his hatred for Taiwanese individuals.

https://gopnewsfeed.com/california-chur ... STER_2022=
Elizabeth
Stake President

THISandThat.

Post by Elizabeth »

"My promise to you is this: as long as I am Governor, we will never let the state of Florida descend into a Faucian dystopia in which our freedoms are curtailed. We will lead so that others may follow." ... still standing strong against vaccine passports, sanctuary cities, and “catch and release” policies for illegal aliens...

In my next term, I will continue to stand strong against wokeness (a.k.a. cultural Marxism)."

Ron DeSantis
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Father Francis wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:13 am
Duplicate
Satan wins again. Dammit.
Elizabeth
Stake President

THISandThat.

Post by Elizabeth »

"Bill Gates appears to be behind the push to stop breastfeeding and encourage uptake of BIOMILQ, a cell-cultured “human milk” made in a lab, along with other varieties of fake food.

Nearly every large meat and dairy processor/manufacturer has also acquired or developed plant-based meat and dairy substitutes.

This “protein” industry convergence is jeopardizing the resilience of the food system and reducing genetic diversity of livestock and crops.

When you factor in soy production as well as the use of conventional energy sources, lab-grown meat may be worse for the environment than conventionally produced chicken and pork.

There are signs that the fake meat industry may be failing before it ever gets off the ground; shares of Beyond Meat lost $6 billion since March 2020 due to weak sales growth
To save the planet and support your health, skip all the fake meat alternatives and opt for real food that’s being raised using regenerative, grass fed methods." Mercola.com
Elizabeth
Stake President

THISandThat.

Post by Elizabeth »

pob lwc ... ‘good luck’ in Welsh.