Simple Factual Statements

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
High Spy
Regional Representative

Simple Factual Statements

Post by High Spy »

Re: Extermination Order - what I just found out
https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... 8#p1264608
BeNotDeceived wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 12:23 pm
Niemand wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:46 am
It was an illegal proclamation and the attacks on children can't be justified.

If you think this is ancient history, look into what happened in the Waco Siege. It did not go down the way the authorities tried to claim.
Waco made possible the top pic at march8miracle.org
There’s one example.

Deepstate, but not the Dark Journalist. :mrgreen: dbnp

Show us what you got, religion based or not. :lol:

. . . * . . . . . . . . **

3*8** Knight Lion, but not Nite Lion. 🐳 gbng

Everybody's heard the whale and 8 are linked. :lol:

Choose the 🥩
huckelberry
God

Re: Simple Factual Statements

Post by huckelberry »

extermination order, so what are you talking about?

I checked google and found people who offer help with
Ants, Bed bugs, Bees, Cockroaches, Fleas or mites, Hornets or wasps, Mosquitoes, ... More!!!!

that is not really exciting. There were further entries about Missouri and the Mormon war. Yes I have heard about that extermination order.

leaving google ..

we are off to la la land.

Waco!! and the waco paranoid, we must prepare to go to the battlefield battle cries arises . Then the LDS we got our guns and we are ready forum .

My suspicion is that there is no meaning at all here. But maybe the message is hidden. The second spirit of confusion is dangling shiny spots before peoples eyes so that people receive messages whose code is not known to me.

Its coming its coming its coming its coming .
Bret Ripley
2nd Counselor

Post by Bret Ripley »

huckelberry wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 10:47 pm
My suspicion is that there is no meaning at all here. But maybe the message is hidden. The second spirit of confusion is dangling shiny spots before peoples eyes so that people receive messages whose code is not known to me.

Its coming its coming its coming its coming .
That sounds about right. Reading High Spy posts is like wandering into the pages of a James Joyce/Lovecraft mashup while suffering the after-effects of concussion. I suspect the entertainment value could scarcely be altered by understanding whatever the hell is going on.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Bret Ripley wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 11:21 pm
Reading High Spy posts is like wandering into the pages of a James Joyce/Lovecraft mashup
If only
High Spy
Regional Representative

Post by High Spy »

huckelberry wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 10:47 pm
extermination order, so what are you talking about?

I checked google and found people who offer help with
Ants, Bed bugs, Bees, Cockroaches, Fleas or mites, Hornets or wasps, Mosquitoes, ... More!!!!

that is not really exciting. There were further entries about Missouri and the Mormon war. Yes I have heard about that extermination order.

Link above the quote shows context of Boggs type order.

leaving google .. :?:

we are off to la la land. Oh, but not Joy 🐳 gbng

Waco!! and the waco paranoid, we must prepare to go to the battlefield battle cries arises . Then the LDS we got our guns and we are ready forum .

The ATI at said URL couldn’t of been captured ‘less there was a bombing, which wouldn’t of happened ‘cept Waco was such a monumental display of what the Dark Journalist exposes in his X files series, involving Trump’s activation of JFK’s NSAM #57, which is explained in one of me other threads.

Its coming its coming its coming its coming . it’s already here, but what ‘it’ is exactly is left as an exercise, for those that wish to bend their brain a bit.
by the way BND is me at that other type place, because once upon a time I was confused, but now I’m just confusing. :lol:

If you see a short sting of characters, try searching them on the site, and you’ll likely find what they mean in one of the oldest instances of their being used. 🐳 gbng

Choose the 🥩
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

What in the Hell are you going on about, High Spy?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
High Spy
Regional Representative

Post by High Spy »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 8:42 am
What in the Hell are you going on about, High Spy?
Dear Dr. Shades,

Another aspect that speaks to why an ATI (Angel Type Image) appeared on my 2002 photo at the Oklahoma City Memorial.
Simple, Factual, Short, and Sweet as advertised; especially since the 2002 timing patterns conclusion is now understood to mean, that 2010 is when the seventh seal opened. If not for the Waco siege by evil federal agents, there would be no memorial from which to capture an ATI.

God absolutely took notice of the Gadiantons evil deed. 8-)

Evil FBI Agents, but not Law Enforcement. :evil: ibni

TSM speaks about OKC

Choose the 🥩
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

High Spy wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 9:34 am
I visited the website; neither Waco nor its memorial has anything to do with March 08, 2002.
Simple, Factual, Short, and Sweet as advertised; especially since the 2002 timing patterns conclusion is now understood to mean, that 2010 is when the seventh seal opened.
2002 and 2010 are two different years. If 2010 was when the seventh seal opened, then there would be timing patterns in 2010, not 2002.

Let's look closer:
3 = C = Month
8 = H = Skipped as Moroni Ate It
18 = R = Day
9 = I = Minute
19 = S = Hour at a point on the opposite side of the world
20 = T = Year or Century
2002 is in the 21st Century, not the 20th. So your acronym should read "CHRISU."
Expensive sushi, but not Winona Ryder. :evil: ESbnWR
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
High Spy
Regional Representative

Post by High Spy »

:roll:
Dr. Shades wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 10:59 am
High Spy wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 9:34 am
I visited the website; neither Waco nor its memorial has anything to do with March 08, 2002.
The Memorial is in Oklahoma City, where the Federal Building was blown up because of Waco.

Here's my geocache: https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC4 ... ican-eagle

I believe that I logged the Jesus Wept Cache on March 8, 2002, when I also visited the memorial.

Simple, Factual, Short, and Sweet as advertised; especially since the 2002 timing patterns conclusion is now understood to mean, that 2010 is when the seventh seal opened.
2002 and 2010 are two different years. If 2010 was when the seventh seal opened, then there would be timing patterns in 2010, not 2002.

Let's look closer:
3 = C = Month
8 = H = Skipped as Moroni Ate It
18 = R = Day
9 = I = Minute
19 = S = Hour at a point on the opposite side of the world
20 = T = Year or Century
2002 is in the 21st Century, not the 20th. So your acronym should read "CHRISU."
WHAT?

That timing pattern is for the 5.7 magnitude earthquake that landed Moroni's Instrument in 2020, not 2002!

Yes, but it's represented by the number 20, and T is the 20th letter of the alphabet.

Expensive sushi, but not Winona Ryder. :evil: ESbnWR

Double Isogram, but not single.

:evil: may not well represent, but good to see someone is catching on. :lol:

:evil: Rolling Eyes, but not a pair of Double Isograms. :roll:

Choose the 🥩
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

High Spy wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 7:54 pm
The Memorial is in Oklahoma City, where the Federal Building was blown up because of Waco.
Still nothing to do with March 08, 2002.
Here's my geocache: https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC4 ... ican-eagle

I believe that I logged the Jesus Wept Cache on March 8, 2002, when I also visited the memorial.
The memorial itself has nothing to do with March 08, 2002.
WHAT?

That timing pattern is for the 5.7 magnitude earthquake that landed Moroni's Instrument in 2020, not 2002!
That's even further into the 21st Century, so your acronym still reads "CHRISU."
Yes, but it's represented by the number 20, and T is the 20th letter of the alphabet.
No, the 21st Century is NOT represented by the number 20.
:evil: Rolling Eyes, but not a pair of Double Isograms. :roll:
The New York Stock Exchange, but not heliobacter pylorii.