Abba chicks, yes or no

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
bill4long
2nd Counselor

Abba chicks, yes or no

Post by bill4long »

The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
Niblo
Nursery

Re: Abba chicks, yes or no

Post by Niblo »

Yes!
‘Courtesy costs nothing, but buys everything.’ (Alī ibn Abī Tālib‎)
DaveIsHere
Teacher

Post by DaveIsHere »

Ok, so I've got my choice of a hot blond babe and/or a hot brunette babe. What's the decision here, yes is a Win/Win.

Like the only way it gets better is if ABBA was a six member group with a ginger male/female addition so we could then play a rousing game of [spirit prison-caliber phrase deleted] with the band. For now it's just two of three. I'll let y'all decide which.
If a Giant's pronouns are "fee, fi, fi, and fum", does that mean short people's pronouns are "oompa, loompa, and doopity-doo"?
yellowstone123
High Priest

Post by yellowstone123 »

A big yes. I dated a girl from Denmark in the 90s. She was the happiest individual I ever met. Just amazing. A big plus for Scandinavian girls.
What's faster than a .45 caliber bullet fired from a 1911 A1? The main spring of the gun below the barrel that seems to escape faster when you turn the barrel bushing with a special tool.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

I rented a room to a college student after my divorce- blond, green eyes, smart, great bod, interesting to talk to. So yes, i'm in.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Chiquitita!

ABBA had just heard the Simon and Garfunkel song El Condor Pasa and decided to rework their song with a Latin influence. That made all the difference.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Marcus wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:47 am
I rented a room to a college student after my divorce- blond, green eyes, smart, great bod, interesting to talk to. So yes, i'm in.
Did she like Abba?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Dwight
Deacon

Post by Dwight »

Since my wife is Swedish the answer is clearly yes from me. My in-laws live in the small town that is considered Frida's hometown.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

ABBA was Sweden's 1974 entry in the Eurovision Competition. Their song Waterloo remains the top hit ever for Eurovision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FsVeMz1F5c
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
yellowstone123
High Priest

Post by yellowstone123 »

Christine Lund is from Sweden for all you boomer west coast KABC news actors fans.
What's faster than a .45 caliber bullet fired from a 1911 A1? The main spring of the gun below the barrel that seems to escape faster when you turn the barrel bushing with a special tool.