It's Coming in 2023: Cocaine Bear

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
Everybody Wang Chung
God

It's Coming in 2023: Cocaine Bear

Post by Everybody Wang Chung »

I kid you not. In a few months, we will be blessed by the movie Gods.

Inspired by true events, I bring you Cocaine Bear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuWEEKeJLMI
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
malkie
God

Re: It's Coming in 2023: Cocaine Bear

Post by malkie »

Come for the movie trailer, stay for the comments :D
You can help Ukraine by talking for an hour a week!! PM me, or check www.enginprogram.org for details.
Слава Україні!, 𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒂 𝑼𝒌𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊!
Everybody Wang Chung
God

Post by Everybody Wang Chung »

malkie wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:07 am
Come for the movie trailer, stay for the comments :D
The comments are hilarious.
Totally Legit Youtube Person👌
7 days ago
We're living in the timeline where Ray Liotta's last role was in a movie based on a true story about a bear going on a cocaine fueled rampage.
Julian Tapia
7 days ago
If they wanted us to come running back to theaters, this is the kind of movie they should've offered sooner. I'm definitely going.
Benjamin Filbert
6 days ago
What an amazingly uplifting story about a timid little black bear finally learning to unwind.
Jizzmo
4 days ago
Interesting fact: the original movie was called bear, but when the bear showed up on set for filming, he was actually on cocaine. The director loved it so much he changed the whole movie.
M K
7 days ago
Give this bear an Oscar. Not only did it do cocaine in such large quantity, it also didn't die of a heart attack immediately!
Wade Sutton
3 days ago
I wish my grandmother was still alive. She would absolutely love this.
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
DaveIsHere
Teacher

Post by DaveIsHere »

I'm gonna do a rail the size of my index finger when this drops. Y'all seen the previews yet?

Yeah, sure, I know that no creature on God's Green Earth could survive that much Bolivian Marching Powder. Not ever Nikki Sixx could survive a feat of hedonism that profound. But the idea of it. Yogi Bear meets Tony Montana. We can still dream, friends.
If a Giant's pronouns are "fee, fi, fi, and fum", does that mean short people's pronouns are "oompa, loompa, and doopity-doo"?