Prayer request

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
msnobody
Prophet

Prayer request

Post by msnobody »

If anyone would want to pray for me, I would appreciate it. I’ve caught a cold and maybe that is part of it, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I miss my parents for one thing. I need some kind of change in my life, but don’t know what that would be. Maybe I just need a time of refreshing. Thank you In advance.
The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession... The LORD set his love on you and chose you... The LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery. Deut. 7
Jersey Girl
God

Re: Prayer request

Post by Jersey Girl »

Yes I will and yes, I have. I saw this when you posted it but didn't take a moment to reply. Feeling a bit under the weather myself but nothing serious. I think a time of refreshing sounds good! I do this all the time throughout the week and find great benefit from it! Self care...do it.

<3
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

yes prayer, and my well wish to you.
yellowstone123
1st Counselor

Post by yellowstone123 »

Yes..!
“one of the important things for anybody in power is to distinguish between what you have the right to do and what is right to do." Potter Stewart, associate justice of the Supreme Court - 1958 to 1981.