The Democrat Propaganda Machine

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
bill4long
2nd Counselor

The Democrat Propaganda Machine

Post by bill4long »

I'm no Trumpist, but can you imagine a bag of cocaine showing up in a Trump White House? We'd never hear the end of it.
The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
Doctor Steuss
God

Re: The Democrat Propaganda Machine

Post by Doctor Steuss »

bill4long wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:57 pm
I'm no Trumpist, but can you imagine a bag of cocaine showing up in a Trump White House? We'd never hear the end of it.
We appear to not be hearing the end of it. The Secret Service's official statement on the investigation was issued 5 days ago.

Besides your post -- ensuring we never hear the end of it -- in the last 24 hours:

The White House cocaine case file is as empty as our VP's head - Fox News

Donald Trump Jr says he wouldn’t have got away with having cocaine at White House: ‘Luckily it’s not my thing’ - The Independent

The Secret Service’s investigation on the cocaine found in the White House blows: ‘The whole thing is preposterous’ - New York Post

White House cocaine story won't go away despite best efforts - Washington Examiner

'Specific Individual' Identified 'By Name' In White House Cocaine Scandal — As FBI Is GRILLED Over What It Is Still Hiding - WTOV

'Specific Individual' Identified 'By Name' In White House Cocaine Scandal — As FBI Is GRILLED Over What It Is Still Hiding - Radar Online

Hunter Biden video captured two days after cocaine found in White House | Fact check - Yahoo News

Questions continue after White House cocaine investigation fails to find culprit - The Center Square

Real-life ‘Wolf of Wall Street’ Jordan Belfort says White House cocaine was likely Hunter Biden’s - New York Post

Questions continue after White House cocaine investigation fails to find culprit - Mariett Daily Journal

REAL-LIFE ‘WOLF OF WALL STREET’ OFFERS THEORY ON HOW HUNTER STORED COCAINE AT WHITE HOUSE, THINKS JOE SHOULD TRY SOME - OutKick

Wolf of Wall Street Jordan Belfort says it's 'obvious' to him Hunter Biden is the White House cocaine culprit and that it could not be Joe because 'he'd probably sound a lot sharper on TV' - Daily Mail

Jimmy To ‘Fox & Friends’: If The White House Wanted An Answer On The Cocaine Probe, We’d Have It In A Second - Fox News

The cocaine in the White House should've been taken more seriously: Kellyanne Conway - Fox News

Ron DeSantis promises ‘cocaine-free’ White House - Florida Politics

‘Wolf of Wall Street’ Jordan Belfort Reveals White House Coke Theory on Fox as ‘Former Cocaine Addict’ - Mediaite

Republicans Ask Why ‘Known Cocaine Addict’ Hunter Biden Wasn’t Questioned in White House Investigation, Denounce Probe’s Swift Closure - New York Sun

That's the first page of results, just from the last 24 hours. There are 8 more pages.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

bill4long wrote:
I can imagine a bag of cocaine being in the Trump White House. I can't imagine Trump allowing the public to find out about it. ;)
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Since we’re playing the “can you imagine game,” can you imagine this scenario in a Trump White House (i.e. investigation finding no fingerprints or DNA, and no clear video footage of it being left), and there not being conspiracy theories about it being planted by a Democrat?
MMM Saint
Nursery

Post by MMM Saint »

bill4long wrote:
There's no cocaine in jail, so oh hell, and oh well, do tell when Trump fails.
bill4long
2nd Counselor

Post by bill4long »

MMM Saint wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:31 pm
bill4long wrote:
There's no cocaine in jail, so oh hell, and oh well, do tell when Trump fails.
You're making my point.
The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

your point is that based on your say-so, that if cocaine were shipped to the white house with trump president, we'd never hear the end of it, and that this hypothetical scenario you are imaging is proof of the democrat propaganda machine? Binger (MMM saint), are you going to remain silent about this imagining?

I think we'd hear substantially less about it. Maybe it would have been a big deal in 2016, however even then, do you think former president Obama would be tweeting non-stop about how trump is a cocaine addict merely based on the coke showing up? Can you point to any Obama tweets that match the unhinged tantrum's of Trump's "truths" castigating Biden? A SINGLE tweet, just one that is just as bad.

At this points, nobody cares if Trump has Coke showing up or if he's proven to be a coke addict. stealing truck-loads of classified docs and flying around the country with them LARPing as president and being the ring-leader of a multi-tiered plot to steal the 2020 election is bigger news, believe it or not. Trump personal life drama including any drug use will fade quickly as Jack Smith preps his beat-down on Trump from two battle fronts.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
hauslern
Bishop

Post by hauslern »

It seems some folks at CPAC like young men:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... legations/
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

hauslern wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:02 am
It seems some folks at CPAC like young men:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... legations/
There's a website (the lawyer who runs/tracks it has a TikTok account as well) that has been tracking abuse cases against minors this year. So far, the master spreadsheet has 2,574 cases. Of the politically affiliated, 91.1% of the sex crimes against children have been committed by Republicans. Democrats account for 5.4%.

The largest identifiable group of offenders are religious leaders (19.7%), followed by a family friend or neighbor (15.2%). Of the top 10 states, with the highest per capita sex crimes against children, 8 of them are Republican, with Republican states also making up every one of the top 7. Every single one of the top 10 lowest offenders per capita are Democrat or swing states.

The number of transgender people (y'know, the people Republicans say we need to protect our kids from) from the over 2,500 cases: 3.

When accounting for population representation, your kids are hundreds-fold more likely to be sexually assaulted by a Republican politician, or religious leader, than a transgender person.

I guess the question becomes, does the Republican party attract pedophiles, or does Republican ideology create them?