malkie has GREAT buns - official

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
malkie
God

Re: malkie has GREAT buns - official

Post by malkie »

Imwashingmypirate wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:43 am
malkie wrote: ↑
Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:31 pm
Several years ago I inadvertently took part in a competition for knobbly knees, and was awarded second place. I should have won, but one of my fellow competitors was drunk, and became belligerent when he was told he hadn't won, so they gave him first place, and I, with my superior knee knobbles, had to settle for second place.
You were robbed!!
best bun owner wrote:
Last weekend, however, I entered a contest at the county fair, and my buns were judged the best of the bun-ch.

I wish I could go back to the earlier competition and challenge that wee mingin' nyaff to a rematch, but with buns on display in place of knees.
🀣

These competitions sound like a laugh. What next?
PIRATE!!!
It's great to see you. How have you been? What's new?

Ah wuz definitely robbed!

I did enter a couple of other contest sections, and won several firsts, seconds, and thirds for photos.
You can help Ukraine by talking for an hour a week!! PM me, or check www.enginprogram.org for details.
Π‘Π»Π°Π²Π° Π£ΠΊΡ€Π°Ρ—Π½Ρ–!, 𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒂 π‘Όπ’Œπ’“π’‚π’Šπ’π’Š!
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Hello...

I'm fine lol. Plodding along. Tired all the time. Two kids. One super hyper and intense, the other quiet and constantly sharing weird random knowledge who is a massive fan of evolution at the moment.

How are you??

How is everyone?
malkie
God

Post by malkie »

Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:45 pm
Hello...

I'm fine lol. Plodding along. Tired all the time. Two kids. One super hyper and intense, the other quiet and constantly sharing weird random knowledge who is a massive fan of evolution at the moment.

How are you??

How is everyone?
I'm doing OK, thanks - mostly just normal age-related issues, but getting up and dressed every day, and trying to get useful things done.

How old are your kids?
You can help Ukraine by talking for an hour a week!! PM me, or check www.enginprogram.org for details.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

the other quiet and constantly sharing weird random knowledge who is a massive fan of evolution at the moment.
Hmmm...that reminds me of someone I knew once on a message board when she was like, oh I dunno, 14 or something. ;)
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:16 pm
Dr. Shades wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:02 am
Have you been drinking?
I don't drink alcohol, or use "drugs".

This is not the malkie you're used to - either here or in another place, right? But that's no reason for you to suggest that I'm not in full control of my faculties.

If there is sufficient demand, I'll supply photographic evidence.
I require evidence.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Jersey Girl wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:32 am
Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:16 pm
I don't drink alcohol, or use "drugs".

This is not the malkie you're used to - either here or in another place, right? But that's no reason for you to suggest that I'm not in full control of my faculties.

If there is sufficient demand, I'll supply photographic evidence.
I require evidence.
Me too, muahaha.
Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:29 am
the other quiet and constantly sharing weird random knowledge who is a massive fan of evolution at the moment.
Hmmm...that reminds me of someone I knew once on a message board when she was like, oh I dunno, 14 or something. ;)
Haha, my husband likes to attribute all the good qualities of the kids to something he has done. Lol. This kid knows loads. He is interested in things I didn't discover til I was at uni. He's into annoying meme stuff too though which is annoying but a relatively healthy balance I think. Lol
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:48 pm
Hello...

How are you??

How is everyone?
I'm doing OK, thanks - mostly just normal age-related issues, but getting up and dressed every day, and trying to get useful things done.

How old are your kids?

Sounds like you are plodding along too.

My son is 8 and my daughter will be 6 this week coming.
They are totally different. Lol.
malkie
God

Post by malkie »

Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:08 pm
malkie wrote:If there is sufficient demand, I'll supply photographic evidence.
Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:32 am
I require evidence.
Me too, muahaha.
Oh ye of little faith :(

Here are malkie's prize-winning buns, in all their glory (warning - may not be suitable for work or family viewing):

https://i.postimg.cc/VLRWwtRq/malkies-Buns2023-CHF-2-Copy.jpg
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:48 am
Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:08 pm

Me too, muahaha.

Here are malkie's prize-winning buns, in all their glory (warning - may not be suitable for work or family viewing):

Don't think I didn't open that link. Nice buns. I think you've satisfied the request.

Slava Ukraini!
malkie
God

Post by malkie »

Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:52 am
Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:48 am

Don't think I didn't open that link. Nice buns. I think you've satisfied the request.
Did I ever tell you how much I appreciate you, Jersey Girl?

Actually, I think I may have done - many years ago - but it bears saying again that you are a great person. Really!