Unexplained sleep? Disorder?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
msnobody
Prophet

Re: Unexplained sleep? Disorder?

Post by msnobody »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:25 pm
I don't think I have anything significant to add here. Pirate, I hope you can find the way out of this state. It sounds pretty complex and something beyond sleep paralysis. You know I loved you from the first post all those years ago and I absolutely hate this for you.

I wanted to say, too, that it seems as some of us here are really going through some tough medical things or our loved ones are. I think many of us come here and post to distract ourselves. I know that I do that. All in all, I'm glad these threads are happening because maybe it can help someone else and the support here has been so genuine and caring.

It's a good community of posters here. For sure.
I know I always hope my experiences will be of help to others.
The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession... The LORD set his love on you and chose you... The LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery. Deut. 7
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

msnobody wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:27 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:25 pm
I don't think I have anything significant to add here. Pirate, I hope you can find the way out of this state. It sounds pretty complex and something beyond sleep paralysis. You know I loved you from the first post all those years ago and I absolutely hate this for you.

I wanted to say, too, that it seems as some of us here are really going through some tough medical things or our loved ones are. I think many of us come here and post to distract ourselves. I know that I do that. All in all, I'm glad these threads are happening because maybe it can help someone else and the support here has been so genuine and caring.

It's a good community of posters here. For sure.

Thank you malkie, I was half asleep replying last night and blended the two responses together. Some of the things you wrote seemed to make me think that there are similarities there so I'll have a read and see if it makes any sense.

There was an amazing thunder storm last night. I love thunder storms but it was so intense, I actually felt frightened for a brief moment. Lol
malkie
God

Post by malkie »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:49 am
msnobody wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:27 am
Thank you malkie, I was half asleep replying last night and blended the two responses together. Some of the things you wrote seemed to make me think that there are similarities there so I'll have a read and see if it makes any sense.

There was an amazing thunder storm last night. I love thunder storms but it was so intense, I actually felt frightened for a brief moment. Lol
I think perhaps you meant to thank msnobody?
You can help Ukraine by talking for an hour a week!! PM me, or check www.enginprogram.org for details.
Слава Україні!, 𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒂 𝑼𝒌𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊!
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

I did. Omg my brain is fried. Like spaghetti. In my mind I was thanking Msnobody so don't know why I wrote malkie.

Sorry Msnobody and thank you.
msnobody
Prophet

Post by msnobody »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:49 am
I did. Omg my brain is fried. Like spaghetti. In my mind I was thanking Msnobody so don't know why I wrote malkie.

In my fried brain I was reading Msnobody instead of Malkie. 😎 It all works out.
The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession... The LORD set his love on you and chose you... The LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery. Deut. 7
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

msnobody wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:00 am
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:49 am

In my fried brain I was reading Msnobody instead of Malkie. 😎 It all works out.
:D
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Spoke about this sleep thing in counselling and she asked what I smell and I said burnt toast and pop corn. She asked about pop corn in my child hood I said I didn't have popcorn and then I was like well, I did go to the cinema every Friday with my brother after we ran away. No trauma there though.