The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: Family day out.

Post by Jersey Girl »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:01 pm
Lol... Jamie has taken his wedding ring off. Kinda stings but he can f*@# off.
I don't even wear a wedding ring. Neither of us do. We have them, we just don't wear them any more unless we're going some place fancy. It's not a statement of anything. Not an act of anything. It's just like...if we don't know we're married by now then we're hopeless cases. :lol:

Sounds like he was trying to make a statement if only to himself. Maybe he did it to say fu to you or he feels like he sucks at marriage. He really is struggling and you, in turn, are too. I don't like this for you, Nicky. It's too much tension and neither of you feel well.

What can you do about it?
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

He's better now. Got his ring back on. Admitted he was testing me to see how I'd react. He's got his weed so now he is being nice to th kids which is pissing me off. Trying to b nice to me and pretend nothing is wrong.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:06 pm
He's better now. Got his ring back on. Admitted he was testing me to see how I'd react. He's got his weed so now he is being nice to th kids which is pissing me off. Trying to b nice to me and pretend nothing is wrong.
Testing you? Jamie stop it. Just stop it. How would you like someone to test you? Would you pass or fail?

(Had to get that off my chest.)
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!