How to delete my account?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
Res Ipsa
God

Re: How to delete my account?

Post by Res Ipsa »

Canadiandude2 wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:33 am
Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:06 pm
Canadiandude2,

The mod team can’t delete your account (it’s an admin function), but If be happy to disable it so that you can’t log in. Just let me know.

Thanks for spending time with us. I’ve enjoyed chatting with you. Good luck in all you do.
Thanks, I’ll see if I can just drop off from here without asking for deletion first. I feel a lil embarrassed.

I just started noticing a pattern of over-investment and information seeking related to all things Mormon that doesn’t match how little I actually relate to such information now; or what little I could even do about such information up here even if it could affect me; and what information and experiences I perhaps should be seeking instead.

If I return to my old habits I’ll ask again to delete the account permanently.
No need to be embarrassed. You wouldn't be the first person to wonder whether they spend too much time and thought here in particular or on Mormonism in general. Nothing wrong with taking a board break. Or not. Or moving on to other pastures. :D
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.