How to delete my account?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: How to delete my account?

Post by Jersey Girl »

Canadiandude2 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:03 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:57 am
Well then contact Shades and get the heck out of here. You can always just stop posting. Go get a life. :lol:
Aye- here’s to pubs, dudebros, financial stability

-and closure.
Go. Away.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Canadiandude2 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:51 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:40 am
It's not all politics. Gosh it's better than Terrestrial. They're eat up with DCP and Dehlin up there. :roll:

Paradise is mostly current events. Yes, politics, too. I've got a long running rock and roll thread and a new true crime thread going. Some stuff on Covid. All kinds of things. You can diagnose a couple of us in Super Spirit Paradise here.

Or check out Prison and see how whacked out Binger is.
My posts in reply keep not appearing and I dunno why. If they suddenly appear later all at once I apologize.

I’m a young guy who just wants to reprioritize. Focus again on my career. My physicality. Find a cute Boi to be my boyfriend.

I’m starting to realize I spend too much time online. I’m ready to move on.
No need to explain. Unless you're trying to convince yourself!! Another way is to reset your password randomly and log out.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Canadiandude2 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:03 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:57 am
Well then contact Shades and get the heck out of here. You can always just stop posting. Go get a life. :lol:
Aye- here’s to pubs, dudebros, financial stability

-and closure.
Self deletion may be an option but qPosts won't be effected.

Correction: affected. :?

Self correction as per ATC phraseology is highlyEncouraged too. :lol:
. . . * . . . . . . . . **

3*8** Knight Lion, but not Nite Lion. 🐳 gbng

Everybody's heard the whale and 8 are linked. :lol:

Choose the 🥩
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Canadiandude2,

The mod team can’t delete your account (it’s an admin function), but If be happy to disable it so that you can’t log in. Just let me know.

Thanks for spending time with us. I’ve enjoyed chatting with you. Good luck in all you do.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Looked for a paradise forum just saw some thing about space.
Canadiandude2
CTR B

Post by Canadiandude2 »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:06 pm
Canadiandude2,

The mod team can’t delete your account (it’s an admin function), but If be happy to disable it so that you can’t log in. Just let me know.

Thanks for spending time with us. I’ve enjoyed chatting with you. Good luck in all you do.
Thanks, I’ll see if I can just drop off from here without asking for deletion first. I feel a lil embarrassed.

I just started noticing a pattern of over-investment and information seeking related to all things Mormon that doesn’t match how little I actually relate to such information now; or what little I could even do about such information up here even if it could affect me; and what information and experiences I perhaps should be seeking instead.

If I return to my old habits I’ll ask again to delete the account permanently.
Canadiandude2
CTR B

Post by Canadiandude2 »

Marcus wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:07 am
Canadiandude2 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:51 am
My posts in reply keep not appearing and I dunno why. If they suddenly appear later all at once I apologize.

I’m a young guy who just wants to reprioritize. Focus again on my career. My physicality. Find a cute Boi to be my boyfriend.

I’m starting to realize I spend too much time online. I’m ready to move on.
No need to explain. Unless you're trying to convince yourself!!
That’s exactly what’s happening. I still haven’t ‘moved on’ like other postmo’ friends, and seeing Rosebud’s mental state on here (regardless of who did or deserves what) hit me in a weird spot.

I should’ve been socializing, in bed for an early day, at the gym, or a bunch of other things. I saw a bit of myself in Rosebud, and I didn’t like what I saw.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Relax, man. You've been averaging .2 posts a day since you've registered. It works out to one post every 5 days. You're fine.

That said, go do all those things you say you've been missing out on. Just flip the switch, and go do it. After a few days it'll feel as natural as breathing the air on a cool autumn morning.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
malkie
God

Post by malkie »

Dang it!

I just saw this thread.

Looks like the Canadian contingent is being depleted :(

Best of luck to you, Canadiandude2.
You can help Ukraine by talking for an hour a week!! PM me, or check www.enginprogram.org for details.
Слава Україні!, 𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒂 𝑼𝒌𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊!
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

when you get things sorted out, we look forward to meeting C3 one day.