How to delete my account?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
Canadiandude2
CTR B

How to delete my account?

Post by Canadiandude2 »

Just as the post reads: How do I delete my account?

Didn’t see anything in the FAQ.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: How to delete my account?

Post by Jersey Girl »

If this system is anything like those in the past, you can't self delete. Send off a PM to Shades. He should be able to help you with that.

You mad? You hate us?
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Canadiandude2
CTR B

Post by Canadiandude2 »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:04 am
If this system is anything like those in the past, you can't self delete. Send off a PM to Shades. He should be able to help you with that.

You mad? You hate us?
Thank you. Not at all. Just…ready to move on.

This forum is excellent for learning about some of the early days of Mormon apologetics- but it also appears rather insular at times, and it’s not helped by my own grippings hahaha!

There are waaay too many threads about Dan Peterson (and I suspect waaay too much DanP content on his own playform in response to perceived enemies here) and the same goes for Rosebud posts, Dehlin posts- posts that don’t really have much importance to an non-American Mormon.

The other posts occasionally have good stuff, but I’m thinking I’m pinning the wrong expectations on this forum. That or my expectations have changed.

That’s okay- but I wanna change my fridge-checking behaviour of coming on here.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Canadiandude2 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:15 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:04 am

You mad? You hate us?
Thank you. Not at all. Just…ready to move on.

This forum is excellent for learning about some of the early days of Mormon apologetics- but it also appears rather insular at times, and it’s not helped by my own grippings hahaha!

There are waaay too many threads about Dan Peterson (and I suspect waaay too much DanP content on his own playform in response to perceived enemies here) and the same goes for Rosebud posts, Dehlin posts- posts that don’t really have much importance to an non-American Mormon.

The other posts occasionally have good stuff, but I’m thinking I’m pinning the wrong expectations on this forum. That or my expectations have changed.

That’s okay- but I wanna change my fridge-checking behaviour of coming on here.
Have you checked out the Paradise Forums?
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Canadiandude2
CTR B

Post by Canadiandude2 »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:21 am

Not yet…

But to be honest…talking about geopolitics with random strangers on the internet feels a lil different when you have an MA on the subject.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Canadiandude2 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:36 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:21 am

Not yet…

But to be honest…talking about geopolitics with random strangers on the internet feels a lil different when you have an MA on the subject.
It's not all politics. Gosh it's better than Terrestrial. They're eat up with DCP and Dehlin up there. :roll:

Paradise is mostly current events. Yes, politics, too. I've got a long running rock and roll thread and a new true crime thread going. Some stuff on Covid. All kinds of things. You can diagnose a couple of us in Super Spirit Paradise here.

Or check out Prison and see how whacked out Binger is.

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

ETA: Binger's not really whacked out. He just plays at being a whack job in Prison. Oops. I blew his cover. :lol:

Slava Ukraini!
Canadiandude2
CTR B

Post by Canadiandude2 »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:40 am
Canadiandude2 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:36 am
Not yet…

It's not all politics. Gosh it's better than Terrestrial. They're eat up with DCP and Dehlin up there. :roll:

Paradise is mostly current events. Yes, politics, too. I've got a long running rock and roll thread and a new true crime thread going. Some stuff on Covid. All kinds of things. You can diagnose a couple of us in Super Spirit Paradise here.

My posts in reply keep not appearing and I dunno why. If they suddenly appear later all at once I apologize.

I’m a young guy who just wants to reprioritize. Focus again on my career. My physicality. Find a cute Boi to be my boyfriend.

I’m starting to realize I spend too much time online. I’m ready to move on.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Canadiandude2 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:51 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:40 am

My posts in reply keep not appearing and I dunno why. If they suddenly appear later all at once I apologize.
You think that's bad? When I just opened the thread your OP had a fishing rod across it. Either that or I'm hallucinating. Pick one.
I’m a young guy who just wants to reprioritize. Focus again on my career. My physicality. Find a cute Boi to be my boyfriend.

I’m starting to realize I spend too much time online. I’m ready to move on.
Well then contact Shades and get the heck out of here. You can always just stop posting. Go get a life. :lol:

Slava Ukraini!
Canadiandude2
CTR B

Post by Canadiandude2 »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:57 am
Well then contact Shades and get the heck out of here. You can always just stop posting. Go get a life. :lol:
Aye- here’s to pubs, dudebros, financial stability

-and closure.