Mark K's Hunter Biden Thread

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
ajax18
God

Mark K's Hunter Biden Thread

Post by ajax18 »

What happened to Mark K's old Hunter Biden thread? It was around 150 pages long.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Doctor Steuss
God

Re: Mark K's Hunter Biden Thread

Post by Doctor Steuss »

This is the only one I can find, and matches what I remember, but it might not be what you are thinking of based on the length (i.e. far short of 100+ pages): NBC News Story on Hunter
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:16 pm
This is the only one I can find, and matches what I remember, but it might not be what you are thinking of based on the length (i.e. far short of 100+ pages): NBC News Story on Hunter
That's the one, Steuss.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:16 pm
Ah, that's the one. Thanks Doctor Steuss.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Related, there's the 'impeachment' thread that Markk logged many Hunter Biden-related posts within:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=152620

Lots of fun reading, there. It's 187 pages long, and you've even left the last post, ajax!