Happy Birthday, Jersey Girl!!!!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
Kishkumen
God

Re: Happy Birthday, Jersey Girl!!!!

Post by Kishkumen »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:39 am
Thanks Prof. Snape! Happy and the not-so-happy, right? You've been a good friend!

Always. ;)
The you parts were happy. The other parts varied. So thankful for those Jersey parts.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:34 pm
Everybody Wang Chung you're a total nutter. Thank you so much! Come down here to Paradise once in a while and geek out on politics, k? :geek:
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Marcus wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:04 pm
Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:34 pm
Were you filming last night? Never mind. What us elderly women do in our private celebrations stays in our private celebrations. Mostly. ;)
Unless we do it in public. Then there's like, you know, security cameras all over the place. Be careful. I don't wanna see any of us on the true crime channels. 8-)
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

malkie wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:34 pm
Hi Jersey Girl. I hope you're having a great birthday.

Did you know:
On your birthday in 1999, the Hubble telescope was looking at Galaxy NGC 1512
The core of the barred spiral galaxy NGC 1512 is unique for its stunning 2,400-light-year-wide circle of infant star clusters, called a "circumnuclear" starburst ring. Starbursts are episodes of vigorous star formation.
But of course I did. Everyone knows that, sheesh.

I'm a liar. No way I knew! Thanks for the celestial information, malkie! ;)

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Mid-reply comment. I'm answering all the nice greetings here when I already know one of our own has just posted critical news in SSP and I'm keeping my blinders on until I finish here.

Please look for it and send a little love their way.

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

drumdude wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:29 am
Happy birthday!
Thank you drumdude! How about spend some time with us here in Paradise? We've got politics, world events, true crime, rock n' roll, and a whole host of topics. Check us out! :)

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:30 am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jersey Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you! You and Shulem are the only male posters on the board I let get away with calling me that! And I ain't sayin' why. 8-)

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

msnobody wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:37 am
Happy Birthday! So happy I get to know you.
And I get to know you, too, Weaps! You're such a good friend to me! Thank you! :D

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:40 am
Happy birthday. Hope you had a great day. You're awesome. Xx
Thank you! I thought you were awesome with the first post, Nicky. People would flip if they knew how long we've been friends, wouldn't they? :D

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

People thank you for all the nice B'day wishes.

Would you please take a look at what one of our posters just posted here in SSP? Send a little love? Support? Encouragement? It won't be hard to spot. Just look.

Slava Ukraini!