What is Medicine for the Soul? My New Video

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
Philo Sofee
God

What is Medicine for the Soul? My New Video

Post by Philo Sofee »

https://youtu.be/bsie3GM_wLY

Sometimes instead of arguing against, one needs an uplift... something positive for one's own mind, one's own soul. This is the intent of this different type of video I produced here. Come and enjoy a different view, that is not actually new, but is singularly important, if for no other reason, than to just get us to see a different perspective that can add depth to our lives.
Shulem
God

Bravo!

Post by Shulem »

This definitely deserves a second listen, perhaps a third. It’s chock-full (not chalk-lol) of wisdom and good insight into who and what we are and our purpose in the cosmos in which we reside and live in existence. I appreciated the part about our bodies being within us rather than we in the body. We are much bigger than our bodies and it seems that Philo has figured that out. Congrats!

A couple of salient points at the end of the podcast and there are many, but here are just two:
  • The universe is just as much ourselves as our own bodies are, we have an inside body and an outside body and the two are inseparable, there’s no wall to where our outside body stops.
  • The universe, the whole universe is a self-regulating organism and the individual is not merely a part of that larger organism but an expression of the whole thing.
Philo Sofee
God

Re: What is Medicine for the Soul? My New Video

Post by Philo Sofee »

Thank you that is very kind. More of this kind later, right now I have to get back to showing why LDS-ism utterly fails. It just utterly F.A.I.L.S.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Looking back I can honestly say that my experience in Mormonism was nothing more than constant work and having to fight off guilt and shame by constantly having to apply to the Church for everything because the Church acts as the intercessor or mediator between man and God. The Church has become the Great Middleman and the Controller of all things in the lives of the members. Do this and do that. Don’t do this and don’t do that.

Looking back on it all, it was drudgery, worry, and constant work. For me there was nothing graceful about Mormonism. It was a fearful way of living and always being on the defensive in trying to find justification and worthiness. Mormonism was a life requiring rigid compliance and obedience and toeing the line. Say no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. Do as you’re told!

To that, I finally said, no thank you, I’m OUT! And, it pleases me to say that my ex-wife has resigned from the Church as well as my children. Our names are NOT on the records of the Church.
Emy Jackson

Post by Emy Jackson »

really great and must watchable video.enjoyed the video
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Emy Jackson wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:27 am
really great and must watchable video.enjoyed the video
Thank you, it was fun to produce as well...
Don Bradley
Star B

Re: Bravo!

Post by Don Bradley »

Shulem wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:51 pm

A couple of salient points at the end of the podcast and there are many, but here are just two:
  • The universe is just as much ourselves as our own bodies are, we have an inside body and an outside body and the two are inseparable, there’s no wall to where our outside body stops.
This excellent thought makes me wonder if you (Philo, Shulem, and others here) have encountered the Headless Way. If not, you really should! It's an extremely straightforward path to perceiving, as a simple matter of fact rather than of grand theorizing, that we are not separate from the universe or from one another.

Don
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Don Bradley wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:33 am
Shulem wrote:

This excellent thought makes me wonder if you (Philo, Shulem, and others here) have encountered the Headless Way. If not, you really should! It's an extremely straightforward path to perceiving, as a simple matter of fact rather than of grand theorizing, that we are not separate from the universe or from one another.

Don

Thanks for pointing that out and perhaps I'll be able to investigate Harding's works. I have a thread that gets into some of these matters rather deeply. Although it tends to be repetitive, it's designed that way to retrain *my* way of thinking and reprogram *my* subconscious mind in which I have with much success. I never expected to share these things publicly but decided that there are people on this board that could use my insight. It's all rather very personal to me and my most private writings which I just throw out into the world like pearls before swine, so to speak. Here on the Celestial Forum you can see elements of this discussion in Frequency game Paradox of Creation in which I describe our very existence and consciousness as being much larger than our bodies which bodies really are inside of us -- everything is a kind of hologram. We are God, together, all of us, living out lives to experience anything and everything. So you see, Don, Philo, and me -- *WE* are God!

I do plan on reviewing your Kinderhook paper all in good time.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Don Bradley wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:33 am
Shulem wrote:

Don
I am not familiar with the actual name of the Headless Way, as such, but I suspect it could have to do with instead of not just thinking, but of including feeling and experiencing there could be a more full experience and understanding of what we are doing and happening in life. Hope I am not too far off. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks Don