The High Spy MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Re: 33 years with new questions

Post by High Spy »

https://slogbog.com/viewtopic.php?t=834

I have not much wind in my sails at the moment and that can be understood in a few different ways. My real name is Michael Sherwin. I have a true life story that seems to indicate myself as being the Davidic Servant. That though is not unique. There are many people with a story that causes them to believe they are the DS. Some stories are only two sentences long. Other's have a story a bit longer. I won't rehash my story here but if you are new to my story and curious then you can investigate here.

https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=51962

Much has happened since I posted my story and everything that has happened supports it and nothing that has happened is contrary. Still I urge caution. That higher powers are active in my life there is zero doubt … I will not confuse what the Spirit has taught me with my own understanding of other scripture. The main message of the Spirit during the time it had me post at LDSFF is to believe The Bible. It also affirmed that at least major sections of the Book of Mormon are scripture. And amazingly identified the British Isle as being the Book of Mormon land. After which I so easily dug up enough secular PROOF to absolutely support what the Spirit told me.

So I am here
What have you learned about the Davidic Servant and his latter day role, that apparently includes demonstration earthquakes?
NeuesLicht83
Nursery

Post by NeuesLicht83 »

High Spy wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:07 pm
https://slogbog.com/viewtopic.php?t=834

I have not much wind in my sails at the moment and that can be understood in a few different ways. My real name is Michael Sherwin. I have a true life story that seems to indicate myself as being the Davidic Servant. That though is not unique. There are many people with a story that causes them to believe they are the DS. Some stories are only two sentences long. Other's have a story a bit longer. I won't rehash my story here but if you are new to my story and curious then you can investigate here.

https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=51962

Much has happened since I posted my story and everything that has happened supports it and nothing that has happened is contrary. Still I urge caution. That higher powers are active in my life there is zero doubt … I will not confuse what the Spirit has taught me with my own understanding of other scripture. The main message of the Spirit during the time it had me post at LDSFF is to believe The Bible. It also affirmed that at least major sections of the Book of Mormon are scripture. And amazingly identified the British Isle as being the Book of Mormon land. After which I so easily dug up enough secular PROOF to absolutely support what the Spirit told me.

So I am here
What have you learned about the Davidic Servant and his latter day role, that apparently includes demonstration earthquakes?
Well, nothing. I suppose if the intent is to show the difficulty to believe in something of this magnitude simply written on the internet (or told by a 14/15 year old boy), then you’ve made your point and I appreciate your example.

If not, I’m completely confused by this, ha!
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

NeueLicht83 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:34 pm
High Spy wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:07 pm

Well, nothing. I suppose if the intent is to show the difficulty to believe in something of this magnitude simply written on the internet (or told by a 14/15 year old boy), then you’ve made your point and I appreciate your example.

The first demo EQ landed Moroni’s instrument, because he never appeared as an Angel. It was 5.7 magnitude and it’s amazing timing pattern is at march8miracle.org. Then demo number two shock my son on his birthday which since has made unbelief unimaginable to me, but that turns out was far from the end of this stunning saga. Shortly after my MakerBee post we learn more about a Gargoyle with wings that left a mark in the shape of Israel, just as Hamas attacks on October seventh. MakerBees are anyone who makes post as you have done. “It’s all true” is a line from the Talking Heads movie that also played a key role. Truth really is stranger than fiction and sadly things likely turn tragic as the geometric series of demonstration earthquakes go unheeded. There are plenty teaching taught, but few avail themselves of the current opportunity to run a question by someone so in tune with the Spirit.
NeuesLicht83
Nursery

Post by NeuesLicht83 »

High Spy wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:58 am
NeueLicht83 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:34 pm

The first demo EQ landed Moroni’s instrument, because he never appeared as an Angel. It was 5.7 magnitude and it’s amazing timing pattern is at march8miracle.org. Then demo number two shock my son on his birthday which since has made unbelief unimaginable to me, but that turns out was far from the end of this stunning saga. Shortly after my MakerBee post we learn more about a Gargoyle with wings that left a mark in the shape of Israel, just as Hamas attacks on October seventh. MakerBees are anyone who makes post as you have done. “It’s all true” is a line from the Talking Heads movie that also played a key role. Truth really is stranger than fiction and sadly things likely turn tragic as the geometric series of demonstration earthquakes go unheeded. There are plenty teaching taught, but few avail themselves of the current opportunity to run a question by someone so in tune with the Spirit.
Yeah, not sure how this fits in with my questions and thoughts. Hoping we can stay on topic. Thanks!
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

NeueLicht83 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:14 am
High Spy wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:58 am
Yeah, not sure how this fits in with my questions and thoughts. Hoping we can stay on topic. Thanks!
I'm sure this will get moved and it won't detail your questions so don't worry. High spy is talking about signs and warnings that he has observed
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:13 pm
NeueLicht83 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:14 am
I'm sure this will get moved and it won't detail your questions so don't worry. High spy is talking about signs and warnings that he has observed
Interesting that the first demo quake did stuff applicable to everyone worldwide as can be seen by said twelve hour shift. Apparently no one else noticed the strange timing. The second brings to mind The Woman at the Well. Most will experience a state of confusion. That’s OK, God will know what to do.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

High Spy wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:56 pm
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:13 pm
Interesting that the first demo quake did stuff applicable to everyone worldwide as can be seen by said twelve hour shift. Apparently no one else noticed the strange timing. The second brings to mind The Woman at the Well. Most will experience a state of confusion. That’s OK, God will know what to do.
The last earth quake I felt was 2008 and actually I was sat discussing, or spamming ;) on MDB at the exact moment.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:28 pm
The last earth quake I felt was 2008 and actually I was sat discussing, or spamming ;) on MDB at the exact moment.
Jesus spoke in parables too, but people don’t seem to get that, and that exactly was why he did as he did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPq0JXxJYcg At 1 am?
bill4long
2nd Counselor

Re: I'm wearing a white shirt, but I'm not . . .

Post by bill4long »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:44 am
What makes you think you have a mission from God?
You just never never know.

The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Re: I'm wearing a white shirt, but I'm not . . .

Post by High Spy »

bill4long wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:31 am
Dr. Shades wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:44 am
What makes you think you have a mission from God?
You just never never know.
(Elwood, but not Joliet) :mrgreen:

https://youtu.be/H6YN4Kdze14?t=166 Reminds me of the gargoyl that marked Mike on the back of his head, then flew away. He mostly only does stuff under direction of the Spirit and the flying frog thing Likely is relevant to his decision thus far to only post on slogbog.com. The alternate spelling of gargoyle may aid any who wish to investigate further.