Paul Osborne is Wonderful!

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_Paul Osborne

Paul Osborne is Wonderful!

Post by _Paul Osborne »

In the celestial kingdom there are rooms where there are no ceilings because the space above extends forever.

:)

Paul O
_Southern Redneck
_Emeritus

Post by _Southern Redneck »

Paul is just OK. wonderful is a bit of a stretch.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

:twisted: :twisted: I'm waiting for Paul to have a celestial heart attack seeing me in here! LOL

Hi Paul! :wink:
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Hey guys....how come the emoticons don't work? :cry:
_OUT OF MY MISERY
_Emeritus

Post by _OUT OF MY MISERY »

No.
COFFEECAT is a perfect person and wonderful. Don't know who Paul is, don't want to know.
Who is he by the way?
Is he like some Mormon who thinks he has power because he holds the priesthood??
Or is he trying to raise money for a new mall in SLC?
When I wake up I will be hungry....but this feels so good right now aaahhhhhh........
_Paul Osborne

Post by _Paul Osborne »

liz3564 wrote::twisted: :twisted: I'm waiting for Paul to have a celestial heart attack seeing me in here! LOL

Hi Paul! :wink:

You might make it in as a servant IF you straighten up. That means you will get to do as you're told by those who are over you - such as I.

Paul O
_Paul Osborne

Post by _Paul Osborne »

coffeecat wrote:No.
COFFEECAT is a perfect person and wonderful. Don't know who Paul is, don't want to know.
Who is he by the way?
Is he like some Mormon who thinks he has power because he holds the priesthood??
Or is he trying to raise money for a new mall in SLC?

If you “don’t want to know” who Paul is then why do you ask about him?

Paul O
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

I saw on the thread concerning the Book of Abraham that people at Fair are looking for you. Some say that you are dead, like your a legend or something.

Nice to meet you.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_msnobody
_Emeritus

Book of Abraham

Post by _msnobody »

Gazelem, have you checked out the objections to the book of Abraham? If so, what are your thoughts. Start a new thread if needed.
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

No, I didn't, but it might be worth a new thread, if only to get an actual theological discussion rolling in a religious forum. LOL
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato