Who is this Idiot?

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_KerryAShirts
_Emeritus

Who is this Idiot?

Post by _KerryAShirts »

Hi all,

Just wanted to say hi, and I just know you all missed me - GRIN!

Have I missed anything this last 6 months?

Best,
Kerry a.k.a. - "The Backyard Professor" Shirts
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Re: Who is this Idiot?

Post by _Runtu »

Backyard Professor wrote:Hi all,

Best,

Welcome, Kerry. It's been a while. Let me guess, you came over here because you knew I won't be posting on MA&D anymore, right? ;-)
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Re: Who is this Idiot?

Post by _Mister Scratch »

Backyard Professor wrote:Hi all,

Best,

Missed you? What do you mean? You only have 2 posts so far as I can tell. Or did you used to post using a different name?
_KerryAShirts
_Emeritus

Post by _KerryAShirts »

Hi Runtu.............. yes I wanted to make sure I kept up with you - GRIN!

And so Mister Scratch....... your confession tells me you didn't miss me nary a bit, harumph! lol.........
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Mister Scratch »

Backyard Professor wrote:Hi Runtu.............. yes I wanted to make sure I kept up with you - GRIN!

And so Mister Scratch....... your confession tells me you didn't miss me nary a bit, harumph! lol.........

No, my dear friend... My "confession" tells you that I'm not sure! ; ) Did you used to post under a diff. name? If so, then perhaps I did miss you... Difficult to tell since I don't know what other aliases you may have used. You know? In any case, welcome to the board!
_KerryAShirts
_Emeritus

Post by _KerryAShirts »

Nope, no other alias's......... I just got back after a 6 month vacation....... kinda, sorta missed all the wranglin and wrasslin, so I came back for more bruising - GRIN!

Been busy in school (yep, I'm headin out towards my very long haul of my Ph.d), and doin my blog, substitute teaching (I like Seniors the best so far, 2nd graders are ENERGETIC!!!, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th graders are a.o.k.), etc.

Best,
Kerry
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

Mister Scratch wrote:
Backyard Professor wrote:Hi Runtu.............. yes I wanted to make sure I kept up with you - GRIN!

No, my dear friend... My "confession" tells you that I'm not sure! ; ) Did you used to post under a diff. name? If so, then perhaps I did miss you... Difficult to tell since I don't know what other aliases you may have used. You know? In any case, welcome to the board!

He's the Prime candidate for Mr Itchy, Scratch. At least in the minds of some posters here.
_KerryAShirts
_Emeritus

Post by _KerryAShirts »

I can absolutely assure you whoever this mr itchy was, it wasn't me. I literally haven't been here for over 6 months.....way too busy.
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

Backyard Professor wrote:I can absolutely assure you whoever this mr itchy was, it wasn't me. I literally haven't been here for over 6 months.....way too busy.

Mr Itchy wasn't here. Mr Itchy was part of some pretty nasty stuff happening on ZLMB, concerning myself and Jersey.
_KerryAShirts
_Emeritus

Post by _KerryAShirts »

Yeah, I know, I was nastily and falsely accused by my dear friends about that, its too bad so much lousy judgment was used falsely against me with such lousy mindreading. I can't undo the past, but I'd sure love to meet this itchy idiot, in person.