Court Injunction to stop the spraying of pesticides

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_tlawson
_Emeritus

Court Injunction to stop the spraying of pesticides

Post by _tlawson »

I heard that there was a court injuction filed to stop the State of Utah from spraying for the Mormon Cricket. I would like to know if anyone has that case precident or the name of the man that got the injunction to stop the State from spraying the pesticides?
_Coggins7
_Emeritus

Post by _Coggins7 »

I think his name was Jiminy.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Are any plans underway to have the 160 year reinactment of the praying that brought the miracle of the California gulls this summer?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_tlawson
_Emeritus

Funny

Post by _tlawson »

Coggins7 wrote:I think his name was Jiminy.

I am glad you think this is funny. I was told that this site is for people looking for answers. I have filed a notice of intent to file a law suit against the State of Utah. It has already made national news but I guess watching Disney shows is more important than current events.
_harmony
_Emeritus

Re: Funny

Post by _harmony »

tlawson wrote:
Coggins7 wrote:I think his name was Jiminy.

I am glad you think this is funny. I was told that this site is for people looking for answers. I have filed a notice of intent to file a law suit against the State of Utah. It has already made national news but I guess watching Disney shows is more important than current events.

What is your interest in this issue?
_Dakotah
_Emeritus

Post by _Dakotah »

Some believe the spray used tarnished the name tags the two by two crickets wear as they swarm over the land?