Wikipedia turning Anti-Mormon?

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

On the contrary, I would say wikipedia is pro-Mormon due to the number of LDS people who are dedicated to keeping any non-faith promoting stuff off of it. Ask some of the RfMers who wiki (and Notoriuswun who posts here periodically) about the fight over certain wikipedia pages.

Fairwiki? What a joke.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_gramps
_Emeritus

Post by _gramps »

Some Schmo wrote:
gramps wrote:It appears jstayii has found his place over on the mad-board in the friendship forum:

It's good he found a home among friends.

If, by friends, you mean "people who will agree with him" then yeah.

I wouldn't consider my friends friends if they always agreed with me though. I guess some people so believe they are what they think that they feel invalidated if people disagree with them.

Yeah, I should have put "friends" in quotes. The responses to him over there are pretty funny. It seems noone knew that wiki could be edited at all. Big surprise. LOL

Agreed, about friends and needing validation. I'll say it again, he found his home among "friends." Good for him.
I detest my loose style and my libertine sentiments. I thank God, who has removed from my eyes the veil...
Adrian Beverland