Time for a break

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Time for a break

Post by _Runtu »

As some of you know, I've been ill the last couple of weeks, and I can see that I've been pretty irritable as a result. I apologize for snipping at anyone (particularly at maklelan). I think I'm going to take a break until I'm feeling better. Thanks for everyone's patience with me. I prefer just discussing things, but I find myself drawn toward debate and arguing lately. I don't need that right now.
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_twinkie
_Emeritus

Post by _twinkie »

Hope you feel better soon!
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Imagine yourself cruising to some tropical isle, populated by very chaste dancing girls and non-alcoholic drinks with little umbrellas. Hope that helps. Have a good rest then hurry back.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Alter Idem
_Emeritus

Post by _Alter Idem »

Hi Runtu. I'm sorry to hear you've been sick. I never saw any examples of you being anything but your usual pleasant self. You are one of the posters I enjoy interacting with here at MD, but I understand your decision...I can even relate to what you are saying.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

No!

Oh well, you'll be back. Till then I shall be rewriting the lyrics to Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkle.

Where is Runtu my old friend
I want to read his posts again....
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07