New here!

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_Moron Brother
_Emeritus

New here!

Post by _Moron Brother »

Hi. I just found this forum and thought I might join as I've recently interacted with some sisters and elders from from the LDS church. Went to their "institute" a couple of time and stirred up trouble by asking questions they couldn't really answer and went to their ward before Xmas. I discovered that they do some normal stuff when I played soccer with some of them missionaries on their "preparation day". This family of diplomats that is somehow involved with the missionarizing process was pretty kind by providing food & driving us to the field etc.
Can you explain how free will operates? If you can, you have failed because operation is causal.
They are the Moron Brothers
Don't get along with others
They may not go down in history
But they'll go down on your sister
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Re: New here!

Post by _Mister Scratch »

Moron Brother wrote:Hi. I just found this forum and thought I might join as I've recently interacted with some sisters and elders from from the LDS church. Went to their "institute" a couple of time and stirred up trouble by asking questions they couldn't really answer and went to their ward before Xmas. I discovered that they do some normal stuff when I played soccer with some of them missionaries on their "preparation day". This family of diplomats that is somehow involved with the missionarizing process was pretty kind by providing food & driving us to the field etc.

Hi, Moron Bro, and welcome to the board! It's a delight to have you here. I am sure you will find that the folks here are far more open to answering your questions than the Institute folks. So: feel free to fire away!
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Interestingly, the communal order of The Moron Brothers, located near Crue de Tet, France have been trying to make wine from parsnips since the 15th Century. No luck yet.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

If you have questions, feel free to post them. We all love discussing these things.

Please post what you asked in the institute class.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato