Celestial room

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Re: Celestial room

Post by _moksha »

Polygamy Porter wrote:Do you live in a trailer?

Do you love Walmart?

Thanks,

PP

Careful, I think Porter is sweet on you.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_nomi
_Emeritus

Post by _nomi »

I actually live next door to Beyonce. My dad is in Hollywood, so we live with all the celebrities. To answer your question, No!
the coolest chick on the planet
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

Post by _barrelomonkeys »

I thought Beyonce lived in Miami. Not that I follow these things. At all.
_nomi
_Emeritus

Post by _nomi »

She does have a house in Miami, I think but most of them have moved to Hollywood. I guess it's a bit easier for them. Knowing celebs though, they do have houses all over the show.
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

nomi wrote:She does have a house in Miami, I think but most of them have moved to Hollywood. I guess it's a bit easier for them. Knowing celebs though, they do have houses all over the show.

Are you enjoying America? I noticed in some earlier threads that you weren't in America.

http://mormondiscussions.com/discuss/vi ... ght=#34498
You Americans crack me up. You are really something. You are always looking for this and that, trying to prove that this is true and this is not. Grow Up and stop proving the world right.

http://mormondiscussions.com/discuss/vi ... ght=#34668
I'm from a beautiful country in the world and I'm sure your country is just as beautiful

I'd say that's pretty much the American Dream (for some, I'd rather be in hillbilly TN than California personally) to move to Hollywood, California.
_nomi
_Emeritus

Post by _nomi »

To tell you the truth, I am enjoying America. A bit challenging at times but fun.
_barrelomonkeys
_Emeritus

nomi wrote:To tell you the truth, I am enjoying America. A bit challenging at times but fun.

What's challenging about it?
_nomi
_Emeritus

Post by _nomi »

The different lifestyle all together. The last I came to America I was young and my parents decided that its best I move back to my original country. We would visit my dad now and again but I'm not really used to it, and the fact that I have to speak English all the time kills me. At the same time its really fun because of the opportunities that it has, its diverse and most people that I have met are really nice, especially the celebs. I just have to say this, U2 ROCK!!!