TBM Corner: New Fry Sauce Goal

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
Moksha
God

TBM Corner: New Fry Sauce Goal

Post by Moksha »

Want to add an extra zing to your Word of Wisdom uniqueness? Try making your fry sauce both kosher and halal!

Surely by all that is holy, making your fry sauce acceptable to both Muslim and Jewish dietary laws, which pay attention to the cleanliness and purity involved with the preparation of the mayonnaise and its blending with the other ingredients, could help ensure that your journey to the Celestial Kingdom is not fraught with any undue bumps.

So when you make your tuna or egg salad sandwiches on whole wheat bread, think Celestial!

https://www.google.com/search?q=fry+sau ... CA4&uact=5
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Philo Sofee
God

Re: TBM Corner: New Fry Sauce Goal

Post by Philo Sofee »

Moksha wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:16 am
Want to add an extra zing to your Word of Wisdom uniqueness? Try making your fry sauce both kosher and halal!

Surely by all that is holy, making your fry sauce acceptable to both Muslim and Jewish dietary laws, which pay attention to the cleanliness and purity involved with the preparation of the mayonnaise and its blending with the other ingredients, could help ensure that your journey to the Celestial Kingdom is not fraught with any undue bumps.

So when you make your tuna or egg salad sandwiches on whole wheat bread, think Celestial!

https://www.google.com/search?q=fry+sau ... CA4&uact=5
Fantastic! This will help those taters slide down the gullet with spiritual discipline! May the hamburger of heaven light thine path.
msnobody
First Presidency

Post by msnobody »

I had a burger from Jack Brown’s yesterday. I was thinking that their sauce is like fry sauce with an extra ingredient or two, or with a twist. Pretty sure it wasn’t kosher or halal, but it was from Idaho. :lol: It was “Wagyu Beef sourced from a family owned and operated business in Boise Idaho.”
The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession... The LORD set his love on you and chose you... The LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery. Deut. 7
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

For those not content
For those who yearn for
Renewed reformation
Hearken Ye who searches
For condiments of eternal
Quenching and fulfillment...

I would like to suggest a blend of mayo, tamarind, and ginger. Be ye mighty and strong. Start this new faith tradition and may your culture prosper.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

My culture would prosper all right, man with that combo I would pass wind for weeks... :D