The Trinity Explained

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_Mittens
_Emeritus

Re: The Trinity Explained

Post by _Mittens »

The Images below are accurate in explaining the Trinity, that is upheld by Trinitarians world wide :lol:

https://i.imgur.com/rt1vIXM.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/tJmtomW.jpg
Justice = Getting what you deserve
Mercy = Not getting what you deserve
Grace = Getting what you can never deserve
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

Mittens wrote:The Images below are accurate in explaining the Trinity, that is upheld by Trinitarians world wide :lol:

https://i.imgur.com/rt1vIXM.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/tJmtomW.jpg

Here you go. The trinity refuted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sefirot

"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Mittens
_Emeritus

Post by _Mittens »

Don't see the Trinity refuted :lol:
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

Mittens wrote:Don't see the Trinity refuted :lol:

Didn't see the Trinity explained. :wink:
_Mittens
_Emeritus

Post by _Mittens »

Maksutov wrote:
Mittens wrote:Don't see the Trinity refuted :lol:

Didn't see the Trinity explained. :wink:

Check my OP again :lol:
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

Mittens wrote:Check my OP again :lol:

Nothing there but words, no evidence. Lots of theobabble that many Christians disagree with. There's no patent on Christianity. No copyright. It's whatever people say it is. Look around. When was the last time someone was locked up for being the wrong kind of Christian in your country?

Do you understand what I posted? Do you know what Qaballah is?
_LittleNipper
_Emeritus

Post by _LittleNipper »

Maksutov wrote:Simple. The Bibble is incoherent because it was composed by many people. That anyone would expect a truly rational system to emerge from such a wild bundle of tales and traditions is as big a mystery as the Trinity. In fact, it's the same thing.

The Trinity was a cause to fight over, like what day you do your Sabbath on, or how you make the sign of the cross, what language your Bible is in, how many books are in it, whether your priest can do the horizontal lambada or not, you know, all the verities of the eternities. :lol: Just go with the holy spirit and murder who they tell ya. Religions don't run by theology. Ask Constantine.

The Bible and the Trinity are not incoherent. The Bible and the Trinity are doctrinally far superior to anything man could philosophically dream up. The fact is you don't believe in GOD or His Word, and so any doctrinal stance is inconsequential to your logic. However, I find it rather odd that after all these years you still seem to be a fixture here --- so perhaps GOD is working on you and giving you every opportunity... The one reality is that at Judgement Day (whether or not you are willing to admit it or not), you will have absolutely NO excuses! :ugeek:
Last edited by Guest on Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_LittleNipper
_Emeritus

Post by _LittleNipper »

Maksutov wrote:

Nothing there but words, no evidence. Lots of theobabble that many Christians disagree with. There's no patent on Christianity. No copyright. It's whatever people say it is. Look around. When was the last time someone was locked up for being the wrong kind of Christian in your country?

I don't know----Haven't they lock up some boy molesting priests? They certainly have not strapped a millstone around their necks and tossed them into the sea... But then who now follows what the Bible says unless it's convenient? :ugeek:
_LittleNipper
_Emeritus

Post by _LittleNipper »

Maksutov wrote:

The difference between TRUE Christianity and simply calling anything Christianity is comparable to what Tesla and Edison had to say regarding Electricity. Tesla wanted to transmit electricity, but the problem with that is -- how does one make money. True Christianity is essentially FREE. False Christianity is manipulated at a price. Fancy temples, brocaded vestments, eloquent speakers, lavish music are not free. But to read the Bible and pray doesn't really cost anyone anything other than one's personal time. And that could be wasted on far less productive pursuits.
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

Very nice of you to show up, Nipper. And with capitals and exclamation points too! But still factless. :lol:

Can we expect that all Christians agree on the Rapture and on the Assumption of Mary as well as on the Trinity? :cool: