“King Pharaoh, whose name is given in the characters above his head”

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
Shulem
God

Re: “King Pharaoh, whose name is given in the characters above his head”

Post by Shulem »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:26 am
Moksha wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:36 am

No, but I have purchased it at my local Asian Mart for the penguin ritual of watching YouTube videos. If practicing the high-chai ceremony, I would first bow north toward Kerry, then southeast toward Paul, and finally east toward the Delmarva peninsula. In ancient times, Oreos were consumed along with the chai, but health consciousness ended that practice.
:lol:

Philo,

Did you read Ed’s apologetic on Tutmoses being the name written in the writing above Isis? He is undoubtedly the only person on the planet that believes it and will remain the only person to believe it until such time as the sun burns out and goes nova and forever after.

So, tell me, what did you think of Ed’s apologetic? I see it as an anything goes, a free-for-all, toss the spaghetti in the air and make a wish that the Church comes true. Using Ed’s technique, one can make anything come true but ONLY in their own mind.
Ed1
High Priest

Post by Ed1 »

Last edited by Ed1 on Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise; seek what they sought.” ― Matsuo Basho
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Ed1 wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:59 pm
Shulem wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:22 pm

Philo,

Did you read Ed’s apologetic on Tutmoses being the name written in the writing above Isis? He is undoubtedly the only person on the planet that believes it and will remain the only person to believe it until such time as the sun burns out and goes nova and forever after.

So, tell me, what did you think of Ed’s apologetic? I see it as an anything goes, a free-for-all, toss the spaghetti in the air and make a wish that the Church comes true. Using Ed’s technique, one can make anything come true but ONLY in their own mind.
Hey Paul, don't stop your criticisms with that.... Now this...

https://www.academia.edu/71425294/A_Dec ... the_Zodiac

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PYvfWs ... sp=sharing

Have fun. I'm getting out the popcorn.

I'm not going to entertain you further, Ed. Neither will I click the links above. You may enjoy the popcorn all by yourself. Have fun and think whatever you want.

Have a nice day.

:)
bill4long
Bishop

Post by bill4long »

Isn't it possible the Pharaoh's name was Isis?

I mean, think about it, it's a crazy mixed-up world, with my Lola!

L.O.L.A. Lola!

(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

(Nevermind, that Isis is an immortal goddess with the Ank in her hand and the immortal solar disk and bull horns on her head. No problem in the service of "truth." All hail the girly pharoah!)

--Bill
The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

bill4long wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:39 am

No, it’s not possible. Isis is not a King and has never been a King. She is a Queen and always will be a Queen.

What part of that do you not understand?
bill4long
Bishop

Post by bill4long »

Shulem wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:11 pm
bill4long wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:39 am
No, it’s not possible. Isis is not a King and has never been a King. She is a Queen and always will be a Queen.

I was trying to make a joke. I guess it didn't land well.
The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

bill4long wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:48 pm
Shulem wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:11 pm

I'm sorry that your joke was not well received. The Celestial Forum is for serious consideration and thought construction of the highest caliber, so joking around may not go over very well. I'm sure you understand. I'm not trying to be snobbish, just letting you know that the thread craves serious contemplation and input that keeps us on our toes.

Hey, no harm, no foul.

Have a great day!

bill4long
Bishop

Post by bill4long »

Shulem wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:13 am
bill4long wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:48 pm

I'm sorry that your joke was not well received. The Celestial Forum is for serious consideration and thought construction of the highest caliber, so joking around may not go over very well. I'm sure you understand. I'm not trying to be snobbish, just letting you know that the thread craves serious contemplation and input that keeps us on our toes.

Hey, no harm, no foul.

Have a great day!

Right, right, I understand that. But there's been plenty of sarcasm around here, so I though a bit of fun would be OK. But my apologies. Truly.

--Bill
Father Francis
Bishop

Post by Father Francis »

Moksha wrote:
Father Francis wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:31 am
I just mean have you ever brewed tea in a masala you toasted and ground?
No, but I have purchased it at my local Asian Mart for the penguin ritual of watching YouTube videos. If practicing the high-chai ceremony, I would first bow north toward Kerry, then southeast toward Paul, and finally east toward the Delmarva peninsula. In ancient times, Oreos were consumed along with the chai, but health consciousness ended that practice.
Honestly, it is easily done and highly satisfying. As a former chef I'd recommend toasting then grinding whole cumin anytime you use it.
bill4long
Bishop

Post by bill4long »

Father Francis wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:51 am
Moksha wrote:
Honestly, it is easily done and highly satisfying. As a former chef I'd recommend toasting then grinding whole cumin anytime you use it.
I don't think that sort of comment is allowed here. Not serious enough.