8 missing pages from the end of Joseph Smith's Letter Book 1

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
Silverwolf
Nursery

8 missing pages from the end of Joseph Smith's Letter Book 1

Post by Silverwolf »

Has there been any research here on the missing 8 page at the end of Joseph Smith's Letter Book 1?

Trying to find out if there were copies made before the pages were cut out - photo, microfilm, microfiche, digital, etc.

If so, please point me in that direction.

Thank you!
Philo Sofee
God

Re: 8 missing pages from the end of Joseph Smith's Letter Book 1

Post by Philo Sofee »

I am not honestly sure what it even is. I have not heard of a letter book of Joseph Smith before. Sorry I am not any help.
Silverwolf
Nursery

Post by Silverwolf »

Thank you! This is what I was looking for and interested in finding out any information!

Here is some details: On Bill Reel's podcast information: Bill's reading of Fairs explanation of this in this podcast at the 28 to 38 minute mark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnHm6CFsjBc
Last edited by Silverwolf on Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Silverwolf wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:14 am
Thank you! This is what I was looking for and interested in finding out any information!
Yes Shulem THANK YOU! Oh and there is very precious few more informed and interesting to listen to than Bill Reel and Radio Free Mormon. You will enjoy their stuff, now I gotta go listen to them as well! I haven't heard these two podcasts yet, so this will rock!