Emergence of the Mormon Primate

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
Moksha
God

Emergence of the Mormon Primate

Post by Moksha »

We've been told that Mormons have been around since the beginning. In LDS cosmology, the first humans were Mormons and probably their progenitors were as well. The FAIR message board used to have details of varying earth species, as well as some primates, being polygamous in nature. What better proof of their Mormanity!

Anyway, this can be discussed later. Here is an interesting video that can help with this topic: Professor Agustín Fuentes, the Edmund P. Joyce C.S.C, Professor of Anthropology at the University of Notre Dame, delivers the Gifford Lecture entitled "Why do we believe? A human imagination and the emergence of belief systems".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im_swwR6hsM
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Moksha
God

Re: Emergence of the Mormon Primate

Post by Moksha »

We are told that much of LDS theology comes from the stonemason's guild at King Solomon's Temple. But what of earlier stonemasons at such architectural marvels as the monuments in Egypt and Stonehenge? What sacred information has yet to be revealed?

Will painting ourselves blue be added to the Temple ceremony as part of a restoration of all things? After all, blue is the color of the patriarchy while pink is relegated to motherhood!!!

Stonehenge was designed to ascertain celestial calculations, such as the optimal number of wives for a prophet or the precise time to have a General Conference; items that lay at the heart of Mormonism.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

OtherSheep wrote: ​Have we got to the part where Elder Packer puts me in pork chop panties, puts me on a red goat, cause they were outta donkeys, then pokes me and the red goat with porcupine quills?
I see you are clamoring for the section on The Ascent of Mormon Man among the Species. Hold on, that will be covered eventually.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Were they Latter Day Saints, even in the first days? Or were they Early Day Saints?

If Mormonism is still around in 2000 years, will they be the Even More Latter Day Saints?
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Mormons hold that Adam and Eve were Mormons, but I imagine that BYU Anthropologists have traced the religious lineage back to Homo Erectus. Some LDS zoologists may even be so ambitious to include proto-lemurs.
Hagoth
Nursery

Post by Hagoth »

Moksha wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:35 am
Will painting ourselves blue be added to the Temple ceremony as part of a restoration of all things?
I think we will have to suffice with painting ourselves into a corner. Blue would be an inappropriate color for that because it might suggest that male patriarchy would bear some blame. Better to use rainbow colors so its easier to lay blame elsewhere.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

From the microscopic emergence of film-like deposits and oxygen release in the pre-Cambrian era to the Cambrian explosion where Mormonism was unleashed upon the world.

Trilobites holding a ward meeting
This was held with only the Trilobitic Priesthood present
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

The Great Rift Valley in East Africa, splitting from the tug of the Celestial Kingdom and Outer Darkness
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Early Mormon Patriarch engaged in prophecy 61000 BCE...
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Moksha wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:37 am
Early Mormon Patriarch engaged in prophecy 61000 BCE...

I can see some resemblance:

The Church is true from a certain point of view.