But Joseph USED those goofy GAEL words

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
bill4long
2nd Counselor

Re: But Joseph USED those goofy GAEL words

Post by bill4long »

Moksha wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:13 pm
Could the Church advance the Royal Skousen claim of a Ghost Committee consisting of bards from the 16th Century who sit all day at a pub in London and through some spiritual portal, they were able to feed information straight to Joseph Smith's seer stone? That would help solve the mystery of the cat screams and somebody with a cockney accent repeating "number nine".
I have no idea what this means. But I like it.
The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
huckelberry
God

Re: But Joseph USED those goofy GAEL words

Post by huckelberry »

Moksha wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:13 pm
Could the Church advance the Royal Skousen claim of a Ghost Committee consisting of bards from the 16th Century who sit all day at a pub in London and through some spiritual portal, they were able to feed information straight to Joseph Smith's seer stone? That would help solve the mystery of the cat screams and somebody with a cockney accent repeating "number nine".
Dear Moksha, you make a Beatles reference I think. I am pretty sure that English accent is not cockney, number nine number nine .... cat screams?take this, may it serve you well....