The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
Ed1
High Priest

Post by Ed1 »

Last edited by Ed1 on Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise; seek what they sought.” ― Matsuo Basho
Shulem
God

Re: Book: Papyrus Puzzle: Solving Confusion about the Book of Abraham

Post by Shulem »

Dear Ed,

I don’t know if I will find time to read this long and extensive paper, to me it appears like a merry-go-round, a regurgitated version of the former. But who can say? I sent Lem a private message and asked her if she would care to check it out.

What is a puzzle? It’s a complete picture that has been cut up into many unrecognizable pieces and all the pieces have been cut into various shapes and sizes whereby each piece must perfectly mate with its corresponding piece in order to build the puzzle and restore the original picture. Now with that said, WHAT IS THE KING’S NAME for the writing contained in the register of Facsimile No. 3? The writing is one piece of the puzzle and the name is the other!

What is that name? Show me that you are really putting a puzzle together and not merely melding conventional Egyptology into pseudo Egyptology coupled with Smith’s erroneous original claims.

Thanks,

Shulem

NOTE -- Ed1 is on my ignore list. I no longer read his posts or have any communication of any kind with Ed1. He has wasted my time for the last time. I will not respond to any of his future posts or threads. I recommend that others do the same. Do not engage or converse with Ed1.