For Ryan Larsen on Tim Barker's FAIR 2020 BofAbr Presentation

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
Moksha
God

Re: For Ryan Larsen on Tim Barker's FAIR 2020 BofAbr Presentation

Post by Moksha »

If one of the General Conference speakers could emulate Kerry's dramatic style of presentation they could wake up everyone snoozing both at home and in the Conference Center. If they also adopted Kerry's truthfulness, members would be talking about "this hit of the conference" the next week in church.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Ryan Larsen
Sunbeam

Post by Ryan Larsen »

Moksha wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:45 am
If one of the General Conference speakers could emulate Kerry's dramatic style of presentation they could wake up everyone snoozing both at home and in the Conference Center. If they also adopted Kerry's truthfulness, members would be talking about "this hit of the conference" the next week in church.
It would be fun to see his personality up there. For the record, I think Church leaders are pretty honest, though fallible, but that’s a whole different discussion. 😊
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Ryan Larsen wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:41 pm
Moksha wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:45 am
It would be fun to see his personality up there. For the record, I think Church leaders are pretty honest, though fallible, but that’s a whole different discussion. 😊
RFM cured me of that disease.... :D