Eternal Questions and Answers.

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
Everybody Wang Chung
God

Re: .......

Post by Everybody Wang Chung »

Moksha wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:32 pm
This shows the power of a priesthood blessing.
Absolutely. There is no way Mr. Pebbles could do these types of expert waterskiing tricks without the Holy Spirit:

Here is a picture of Mr. Pebble's priesthood blessing on the eventful day:
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
Moksha
God

Re: Eternal Questions and Answers.

Post by Moksha »

Women vs Men: Case of the Camelid Priesthood
The ears are the Grand Key. More attuned to hearing the words of Dog. (sorry, Llamas are a bit dyslexic)
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
bill4long
2nd Counselor

Post by bill4long »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:26 am
Yeah the white Jesus just doesn't exist ya know...
The Real Jesus ™, if he existed, surely didn't look like a handsome American/European movie star or politician.

I suspect a lot of the feelings toward "Jesus" is based on superficial nonsense like that. Esp among the wimmen folk.

"he had no form or comeliness that we should look at him, and no beauty that we should desire him." (Isaiah 53:2)

What if he looked like this? Would their bosoms still burn?

The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
Everybody Wang Chung
God

"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
Everybody Wang Chung
God

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Come on. Certainly that last graphic is uncalled for.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Everybody Wang Chung,

Real talk. Why do you dislike Peterson so much?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Everybody Wang Chung
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:25 pm
Everybody Wang Chung,

- Doc
Good question. I've told my story to Dr. Shades in person over lunch before, but long story short, DCP actively tried to get my best friend fired. It wasn't a one-off attempt, but a multi-year long crusade of defamation, slander and personal attack after personal attack. I saw the stress, hurt and frustration my friend and his family suffered through for years. In my book, DCP is pure evil.

In addition to actively trying to destroy my best friend's reputation and career, you have the constant plagiarism, racism, homophobia, misogyny and lying. Take your pick.

Plus, he is such an easy target with his fake accent, ridiculous Interpreter articles and gawd-awful movies.

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:16 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:25 pm
Everybody Wang Chung,

- Doc
Good question. I've told my story to Dr. Shades in person over lunch before, but long story short, DCP actively tried to get my best friend fired. It wasn't a one-off attempt, but a multi-year long crusade of defamation, slander and personal attack after personal attack. I saw the stress, hurt and frustration my friend and his family suffered through for years. In my book, DCP is pure evil.

In addition to actively trying to destroy my best friend's reputation and career, you have the constant plagiarism, racism, homophobia, misogyny and lying. Take your pick.

Plus, he is such an easy target with his fake accent, ridiculous Interpreter articles and gawd-awful movies.
Ah, thanks for answering. I hope your friend and his family are well.

eta: I do wonder how long it’ll take for him to bang out some whiney post about you on his blog. The Peterson’s Obsession Blog, since, you know, he reads everything on this board obsessively.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

That didn’t take long. There’s some moaning about Everybody Wang Chung. This was an interesting post by Sledge:
Right, remember when he said he was a bishop, and that he went on a middle east tour/cruise with Dan? He was caught red handed in a bald-faced lie and nobody cared--he just kept on keeping on.
Would you like to address this accusation, Everybody Wang Chung?

* note - I’m unaware if there was a discussion about this, or not.

- Doc