Eternal Questions and Answers.

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
Moksha
God

Re: .......

Post by Moksha »

Schrödinger's cat alters time to make Mormonism true
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

This video on the history of Britain might help explain where the lost Mormon tribes went:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk5-ynRPfss
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Wonder if the protests against the Morality Police in Iran could ultimately have an impact on BYU? BYU is a much more closed system than Iran, so protests might not be allowed
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

I'm wondering if many LDS members from Central and Southern Utah and Idaho will break off from the LDS Church and join with Evangelicals in the Messianic Trump movement? As a substitute health code to the Word of Wisdom, they could take up eating cheeseburgers from McDonald's.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

These are wonderful and hilarious Moksha!!!
bill4long
2nd Counselor

Post by bill4long »

Moksha wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:45 am
I'm wondering if many LDS members from Central and Southern Utah and Idaho will break off from the LDS Church and join with Evangelicals in the Messianic Trump movement? As a substitute health code to the Word of Wisdom, they could take up eating cheeseburgers from McDonald's.
I'm no Trumpist. But aren't you glad that there is no comparable movement supporting Biden and Harris?
The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

bill4long wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:21 am
I'm no Trumpist. But aren't you glad that there is no comparable movement supporting Biden and Harris?
It's terrible that people actually believe that Trump is the Messiah, but Evangelicals and Mormons have to believe in something.
bill4long
2nd Counselor

Post by bill4long »

Moksha wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:19 am
bill4long wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:21 am
It's terrible that people actually believe that Trump is the Messiah, but Evangelicals and Mormons have to believe in something.
Something I find equally as curious is that some evangelicals/fundamentalists think Trump is the anti-Christ. Videos all over YouTube. Although on second thought, it's not very interesting given that most high powered public figures are considered the anti-Christ by some segment of the population. Obama had quite a number of people who held him in Messianic adoration and also those who would thought him the anti-Christ. Same with Reagan. Elon Musk is kinda heading in that direction.
The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

bill4long wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:47 am

Something I find equally as curious is that some evangelicals/fundamentalists think Trump is the anti-Christ. Videos all over YouTube. Although on second thought, it's not very interesting given that most high powered public figures are considered the anti-Christ by some segment of the population. Obama had quite a number of people who held him in Messianic adoration and also those who would thought him the anti-Christ. Same with Reagan. Elon Musk is kinda heading in that direction.
Bill, I agree with your comment that it is good that people do not hold Biden in Messianic adoration. He is just a man who can make mistakes. I support him however. I suppose there is always somebody who holds any given noticeable leader to be anti Christ. As an Obama supported who knows other Obama supporters I have never heard of anybody anywhere who held him in Messianic adoration. By that I mean knowing of any actual person. I am aware of the fox shibboleth making the claim that there is a bunch of such people outside of fox land.