The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
Elizabeth
Stake President

Re: LDS Thoughts and DOCTRINE.

Post by Elizabeth »

Everything I post is my own view otherwise I would not post it. :D
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 4:32 am
Elizabeth wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 12:30 am
It is well known that Lucifer and his followers know the Scriptures, but do not follow them.

Knowing, understanding, but not obeying, only leads to more regression and Eternal condemnation.
Now that we know you can parrot what you have been told, are you willing to talk some things out using your own view?

Honestly, I think the new poster (Elizabeth) is just toying with us and trying to upset us. There is absolutely nothing to indicate this poster cares for our welfare or what we think or feel. I get the strong impression that she is simply here to irritate and cause confusion.

Isn't that right, Elizabeth?
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Elizabeth wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 5:56 am
Everything I post is my own view otherwise I would not post it. :D

Just don't post scriptural death threats against nonbelievers here in the Celestial Forum. Go down to the lower boards (Terrestrial or Telestial) if you want to cast threats at members of the board. It won't be tolerated in the Celestial. Not all scripture is appropriate here even though you view it as sacred scripture. It is offensive, rude, and threatening. I will not tolerate religion that threatens my life simply because I refuse to embrace it and oppose it.

Do you understand what I am saying? So, act accordingly and we will have no problem.

Thanks.
Elizabeth
Stake President

Post by Elizabeth »

“My soul delighteth in proving unto my people the truth of the coming of Christ; for, for this end hath the law of Moses been given; and all things which have been given of God from the beginning of the world, unto man, are the typifying of him.” (2 Nephi 11:4)
Elizabeth
Stake President

Post by Elizabeth »

https://abn.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... 1653330207

JST, Genesis 9:21–25.
God sets the rainbow in heaven as a reminder of His covenant to Enoch and to Noah. In the last days the general assembly of the Church of the Firstborn will join the righteous on earth.
21 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant, which I made unto thy father Enoch; that, when men should keep all my commandments, Zion should again come on the earth, the city of Enoch which I have caught up unto myself.
22 And this is mine everlasting covenant, that when thy posterity shall embrace the truth, and look upward, then shall Zion look downward, and all the heavens shall shake with gladness, and the earth shall tremble with joy;
23 And the general assembly of the church of the firstborn shall come down out of heaven, and possess the earth, and shall have place until the end come. And this is mine everlasting covenant, which I made with thy father Enoch.
24 And the bow shall be in the cloud, and I will establish my covenant unto thee, which I have made between me and thee, for every living creature of all flesh that shall be upon the earth.
25 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant which I have established between me and thee; for all flesh that shall be upon the earth.
Elizabeth
Stake President

Post by Elizabeth »

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14. Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

15. Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16. Ye shall know them by their fruits.” - Matt 7
Elizabeth
Stake President

Post by Elizabeth »

"By his own admission Cleon Skousen's work on the history of the lost ten tribes of Israel was incomplete. He had one more book to write to finish that work, and that book was, "The Sixth Thousand Years" the history of the lost tribes of Israel from the Crusades to the Millennium, the final era in history about the story of the 10 lost tribes of Israel from the day they arrived in the North until their return back.

Here are some quotes from that work:
Bruce Wydner wrote:
When our Heavenly Father restored the True Church upon the Earth, He told those who were chosen to be those through whom it was restored, “Your First Responsibility is To Seek After Your Dead!”

Doing that, having gathered the Foremost Collection of the Genealogical Records of Mankind, LDS Church is recognised, around the World, as the Foremost Authority in the World on the Subject of the Genealogy of Mankind.

In the Book of Esdras, in the Apocrypha, it says that when the Babylonian Empire conquered the Assyrians, who had taken the 10 Tribes of Israel into Slavery, and told those Israelites that they were free to leave, Those Israelites said: “Let us go into a Northern Land, where man has never been; there we will keep the Law that we never kept in our Own Land.”

Available Records show that about 600 BC, those 10 Tribes arrived in the apparently unsettled Land of Scandinavia.

Practicing the Principle of: “Be Fruitful, and Multiply, and Replenish the Earth,” those Israelite Tribes soon filled Scandinavia and then needed to move south onto the part of Europe below Scandinavia, where they became the many Tribes of the People there speaking the German Language.
Bruce Wydner wrote:
Our Genealogical Records show that the Germanic Tribes, of Scandinavia and the German-speaking Lands, were organized, from their beginning, in about 600 BC, in the way that Moses organized the 12 Tribes of Israel: by 10’s, 50’s, 100’s, and 1,000’s, of each Tribe, for them to live that way on their Tribal Land. The Anglo-Saxon Tribes had named their “10-ships,” “town-ships”; and the Tribes of Germany named their “100-ships,” “hundred-ships” (in the German Language expression for that).

Then, as the Lord explains, in D&C 86:3, how the heir of “Babylon” (the “Mother of Harlots” of the Book of Revelation), the Roman Empire, and the Roman Emperors’ Satanic other “great persecutor of the church,” “the apostate,” together, were able to “drive the church into the wilderness,” (a precise explanation of the way that the Angles and Saxons were driven from their previous “prosperous” Lands into another place, that was, then, a comparative “wilderness,” by the Roman Emperors’ agents, the Invading Armies of the Huns), that is an explanation of what happened to the Church, of which, He says, in D&C 86:2, “the apostles were the sowers of the seed,” who organised that Church, as the Ancient Icelandic Sagas, (WHICH THE LDS CHURCH’S GENEALOGY RECORDS PROVE ARE TRUE), tell us the details of that, in “the God Story” (as that name for that has been preserved in the Icelandic and the English Languages, in English as, the “Gospel”), of how the Lord and His 12 Apostles came to North Germany and, then, to Scandinavia, and gave to the Israelite-organised Tribes, the Keys of the Authority to all “WORK TOGETHER BY THE LAW” OF THE LORD’S GOSPEL.

“And, how, then, did All of those Germanic Tribes Work Together?”

Previously these Israelite-organized Germanic Tribes, with their Ancestral Israelite 7-day Weeks, (in regard to which the Romans had no relationship, at all, until their conspiracy, with the Apostate, to trick those Tribes, in order for their Agents, the Huns, to kill them off), used to meet together on the 7th Day of each Week. As mentioned, the Main Language of the Hanseatic League, during the Middle Ages, was that which Germans referred to as, “Flat-land German,” (“Platt Deutsch,” in Modern German), the Language that was spoken all along the North Coast of Europe, from the Netherlands to Novgorod Russia. In that Main Language, as in its present-day Language, Dutch, THAT DAY HAS ALWAYS BEEN CALLED, “LAWS DAY,” IN DUTCH, (the Day of the Ten Commandments, the “preparatory laws,” of the Tribes of Israel). [In Dutch one “Law” is a “Zit”; many “Zit-s” are, “Zatter.”]

So, all of the Israelite Tribes, of Northern Europe, used to meet together in their 10-ships on “Laws Day,” (still “Zatterdag” in Modern Dutch), to discuss their Preparatory Laws and the Promises of them that one day the God of Israel would come to them and establish among them the way that All of Mankind can prepare themselves to live, in this Life and in Heaven, in the way that we all shouted for Joy for, when Our Father in Heaven told us how his Only-begotten SON, in the Flesh, would come to the Tribes of Israel and give them his “WHOLE (the meaning of the Germanic word, “HOLY”) LAW, that they would be able to Work Together through, for the Salvation of ALL of Mankind. Therefore, when the SON of God came to them, along with His 12 Apostles and so much of their Church, from Judea, and He explained to them how He had been Born and, then, ROSE FROM THE DEAD, on the First Day of the Israelite 7-day Week, and how they, from then on, should come together for all of us to make our Pledge, to Keep His Holy Law, to Always Remember Him, so that we can Always have the Holy Ghost to be with us, to help all of us to Win what we all shouted for Joy for, in the Spirit World, all of the Israelite-organized Tribes changed, from meeting in their Israelite 10-ships on Laws Day (the last day of their 7-day week), to all of them meeting together on “SON OF GOD DAY.” That is the way that that Day has been pronounced across Northern Europe till this time, [which had no relationship, whatsoever, to the Satanic Romans’ counterfeit, (that the Ancient Pagan Greek Words that produced Roman, then, European Dictatorial Statecraft, the Ancient Pagan Greek Words of, “Orthodoxy” and “Catholic,” had “absorbed” the Gospel of the Nordic People), as that Ancient Counterfeiting began using the 7-day Weeks in the Roman Empire]. Throughout Scandinavia, till this time, the First Day of the Week is still pronounced as, “SON of God” Day. The Scandinavian word for, “the Sun,” is a different word.

So, all across Northern Europe the Inhabitants in every one of their, by then, Ancient BC 10-ships, got together on SON of God day, and taking the elements of the Sacrament, promised their Heavenly Father that they will live the Holy Law of His Only-begotten SON, in the flesh.
Bruce Wydner wrote:
In the 1,000-page Course, in, “The Story of Our Law, for Little Children,” as well as in, “The Story of Rights in America” (which are both available on our Website) there is an Introduction to the Icelandic Sagas, the basic Ancestral Literature of Scandinavia, wherein is told the “God Story” (“Gospel” in the original Language of the Anglo-Saxons), wherein the Person from whom the Nordic Race got the names “Lord” and “God” came to the Nordic Race, who had always been organized in Israelite Tens, Fifties, Hundreds and Thousands, practiced the Israelite 7-day Week and kept the Sabbath Day holy, and told them that He was their Resurrected God.

He proceeded to establish His “Key Reich” (the original pronunciation of the current English word, “Church”) among the Entire Nordic Race and proceeded to teach them His Gospel in a way that is essentially the same as the way that the Lord did that among the Nephites, as He visited them in the Land of Bountiful. The name by which He has been known in the land that was called, “Bountiful,” since then, which the LDS Church officially says “was” a name there for “Jesus of Nazareth,” is the exact same name as the one that has always been used, in Germany, throughout its History, for the God of the Nordic Race who visited Germany nearly 2,000 years ago. [The man who was in charge of the Project of the LDS Church to photocopy and gather the Records of all of the Ancient Germanic “Tenships” (later pronounced “Townships,” in English) of Nordic Europe, whom the LDS Church said knew more about Genealogy than anyone who has ever lived, Archibald F. Bennett, used to say that all of those “Parish” (“Township”) Records, of all of Nordic Europe, proved that that “Story” of the visit of “God,” still called, “the Guthspjal” (Icelandic for “Gospel”) in Iceland, as told in the Icelandic Sagas, is true.] For all who would like to know more about that information, the ancient Literature of Iceland, on these Subjects, is easily available in English.

The activity of the Person whom the Angles and Saxons called, “their Lord and God,” as He established His Religion among them, which Religion has always, till this day, been known, in Scandinavia, by the ancient Scandinavian name, “LAW,” that so powerfully effected the Lives of the People who resided throughout Europe, was the part of the Law that He established for the protection of Women and Children. He made it a part of His Law that all Young Men, between the Ages of 18 and 45, had to keep and bear Arms and be trained in how to use them, and that all of these Young Men were required to put their Lives between the Lives of Women and Children and any Dangers that threatened them. This Law for Young Men was thought of as, “the Young Man-ry.” That name became pronounced, “Yeomanry,” during the Middle Ages. Although political influences got that word replaced by the word “militia,” in many places, that age specification is a part of the Constitution of the State of Utah and other States till this day.

The Romans had begun their Empire, in the First Century BC, as an attempt to keep this Race of, relative, Giants, that were expanding out from Scandinavia, away from Southern Europe. Among the Romans only the Employees of the State were allowed to keep and bear Arms. When the Romans developed the Gold Coin that they called, the “solid” (for “solid gold”), in their Language, they named a person who would risk his life for that pay, a “solid-ier,” which is the origin of the word, “soldier.”

In the Icelandic Eddas, the information is told of how the People of Scandinavia, to show honor to their Lord, who had been known in the Eastern Mediterranean as, the “King of the Jutes” (the People of Ancient Judea called themselves, the “Judes,” and Linguists will point out that the names “Jude” and “Jute” seem to be just slightly different pronunciations of the same word by people speaking different Languages), and had been hung to the Tree of Life there, where He had died for their sins, asked Him if they could name Southern Scandinavia, “Juteland,” in honor of Him. He agreed, and Southern Sweden, in the Languages of Scandinavia, is named, “Juteland,” till this day.

When the Romans, in about 70 AD, realized that ALL of the Young Men of this Race of, relative to them, Giants, of whom they were so terrified, had been organized in such huge numbers that they could easily overpower any paid Roman Army, and that that organizing had been done by Judes from Judea (those Judes were, the Lord, His Twelve “Temple Priests” and other Leaders and Members of His Key-Reich, Church, who had walked from Judea to Germany), the Romans went, and in a fury, destroyed Judea.

Beside destroying the Temple in Jerusalem, the Romans, thereafter, began exiling Judes from Judea, for some, out of their Empire. This is the beginning of, “the Exile,” on which subject there is very much information available in the Encyclopedia Judaica.

The Book of Romans, in the New Testament, was written, in Greek, by the Apostle Paul, to Greek-speaking Judes, who were, originally, from Judea, whom he had converted elsewhere, who had moved to Rome. Some say, “Maybe these were those who continued the Medieval Roman Church, in Rome.” No, after “the Exile” began there were troubles; many Judes were exiled from the Roman Empire for the next 200 years.

With the Fury with which the Romans destroyed Judea, after 70 AD, the Pharisees had to flee out of the Roman Empire. They fled over to the ancient City of Babylon, where they regrouped and from where they operated for the next Centuries.

For the Roman Empire’s continuing to be the RELIGION/GOVERNMENT of which the Pharisees, for 400 years, had asserted that they were it, for Judea, and then for that RELIGION/GOVERNMENT to, in fury, exile them from their original land and to terminate all relations whatsoever with them, obviously the Pharisees had a lot of reorganizing to do, for themselves, after their fleeing to the city of ancient Babylon.

Of course the main reason for the Romans’ fury against them was that the Lord, whom they had seen murdered, seemed to have, somehow, come back to life and had gone up to the Northern Lands to which the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel had moved, converted them to His Church, and then organized them into the most effective Military Force in the World.

This topic had been among the Pharisees before, when the Lord raised Lazarus from the dead:
“John 11:47 Then gathered the chief priests and the Pharisees a council, and said, What do we? for this man doeth many miracles.
48 If we let him thus alone, all men will believe on him: and the Romans shall come and take away both our place and nation.”

Bruce Wydner wrote:
Now to America
The London Fishmongers Guild (the Second, in the Leadership of London’s 25 Guilds) realized the enormous opportunity that was theirs when Spain and Catholic Southern Europe attacked Protestant Northern Germany, (in the Thirty Years War, from 1618 to 1648, on the European Continent), to destroy as many as they could've the Ship Harbors of the previously huge Hanseatic League, [which had many times the Ships that the Southern Europeans had, which could have taken all of the Americas away from Spain, if they ever got the idea to do that]. That Opportunity, that was now theirs, was that now that the other Hanseatic Fishing Navies were disappearing, they could now go and dominate the best Fishery in the North Atlantic Ocean, the Grand Banks Fishery, extending between the 40th to the 48th Parallels, off of the East Coast of North America.

However, establishing needed Harbors nearby, on the Coast of the North American Continent had a prohibition to it that the Dictatorial Statecraft of Spain was not restrained by. By their Law, which gave to all of them their Beloved Ancestral “Gospel Rights,” (the way that those Forefathers of us of New England Ancestry ALWAYS spoke of those “Rights” that our Ancestral Law always gave to those of us who obey that Law), prohibited those Law-abiding Fishermen and their Families from going on to the North American Continent and STEALING the Land there, from its Native American Inhabitants, in order for them to establish their “Harbors of a New England” there.

“So, what could they do?”
This was their “Plan,” which, when it was possible for Americans to carry it out, after the Revolutionary War was won, resulted in “the Northwest Ordinance,” which developed into so much of what we think of as, ”Our Country,” today. The Plan was to divide up all of the entire North American Continent, that would become English-speaking, into our Ancestral “10-ships/Townships.”

When the World’s Second “Written” Constitution was written, in the 1600’s, by the Colonies of New England, the name given to it was, “The Articles of Confederation and Perpetual League of the United Colonies of New England.” Its Preamble ends this way: “Whereas we all came to these parts of New England in America with one and the same end and aim, namely to ADVANCE THE KINGDOM OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, AND TO ENJOY THE LIBERTIES OF THE GOSPEL IN PURITY …”
Bruce Wydner wrote:
The point of this Information, that is presented here, is to show the relationship between the information that is presented in Bruce’s Book, that is entitled, “The Story of Rights in America,” and the charge that was given to Cleon from President David O. McKay, to find the way to teach “Our People to ‘Work Together By The Law.’”

This can be addressed by tracing the History of the Germanic Peoples and, then, by examining the essence of their uniform, identical, ancient, ancestral “Law” – specifically as it existed among the Anglo-Saxons and has thereafter continued among the English-speaking Peoples – and reviewing the way that they Worked Together by it.

The Ancestors of the Germanic Peoples arrived in “Scandza,” the great Island that later became the Scandinavian Peninsula (Finland was under water in Ancient Times), in about 600 BC. And, just as the reigning Patriarch of the Human Race, the oldest righteous son of the oldest righteous son (for 21 generations) of Adam, Father Israel, blessed his Grandson, Ephraim, that he would succeed him as the Patriarch of the Human Family of Adam and that “his seed shall become a multitude of nations, Genesis 48:19,” so the ancestors of the “multitude of nations” that became the Germanic Peoples arrived in Scandza at about the time when one would expect, after Babylon conquered Assyria (somewhat before 600 BC) and released its enslaved Captive Peoples, including the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel, who said, in the Book of Esdras, in the Apocrypha, at the time of their release, “Let us go to a Northern Land, where man has never been; and there we will keep the commandments that we never kept in our own land.” “And, then, what percentage of the persons whose ancestors come from Lands of the Germanic Peoples, in Britain, the Netherlands, the Germanies, Scandinavia, etc., are told, in their Patriarchal Blessings, that, ‘you are a descendant of Ephraim’?”

Being “fruitful, multiplying and replenishing the Earth,” after being in Scandinavia for about 400 years, the Germanic Peoples had filled it up and began moving south, many of them over the Danish Peninsula and then up the Elbe River to its source. When they did that, that is when the Romans reacted in terror that this “Race of Giants out of the North” was going to take over all of Europe. Their reaction was to create the Roman Empire in their effort to stop this expansion. Those efforts failed.

The way that the uniform, identical, ancient, ancestral Law of the Germanic Peoples operated among the Three Germanic Tribes of the Angles, the Saxons, and the Jutes, who established England, is summarized in the first volume of Winston S. Churchill’s, “A History of the English-speaking Peoples.” That first volume is entitled, “The Birth of Britain.” The second chapter in that volume is entitled, “The English Common Law.” That Chapter ends with these words:

“The Liberties of Englishmen rested not upon any enactment of
the State, but upon immemorial, slow-growing Custom, declared by Juries
of Free Men, as they gave their Verdicts case by case in open court.”
This uniform, identical, ancient, ancestral Law of the Germanic Peoples was declared by the Twelve-man Juries of the Germanic Peoples, as they met to try people in relation to their Rights, throughout all of Germanic Europe, in the “Hundreds” (named with the Romanesque name, “Counties,” in some places in Europe and in the USA) of those Peoples. As they have done for nearly two Millenniums now, these Juries conducted these Trials every 3 Months (in “County Courthouses” in the USA).

In the Thousand-page Course we examine “The English Common Law” thoroughly. Here we might just ask, “How is it that the Germanic Peoples have ‘Worked Together By their Common Law’ through these past two Millenniums?”
Bruce Wydner wrote:
The Prophet Daniel prophesied to the Emperor of the Babylonian Empire, that his Empire was the first, in a line - 1. his Babylonian Empire, 2. the Persian Empire, 3. the Ancient Greek Empire, 4. the Ancient Roman Empire, and 5. the “Dictatorial” Empires and Kingdoms of Medieval Europe - that would endure until “the latter days.”

However, Daniel prophesied to the Babylonian Emperor, about “5,” in that line:
Daniel 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven
set up a kingdom, that shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not
be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these
kingdoms, and it shall stand forever.

This “Line” of these “kingdoms,” that Daniel prophesied about, were, basically, the “Dictatorial Empires,” originally from the Mediterranean area, that operated on the Gold Coins that those Dictatorial Emperors etc. made from abundant Gold that was under their supervision, a lot of it in what is today south, central Turkey.
Those Gold Coins became so important to the Romans’ Empire that they gave them the name of their Principal Ancient Pagan Goddess, “Moneta,” the origin of the English word, “money.”

Then, “in the latter days,” (Daniel 2:28), when “the God of heaven” “shall” “set up a kingdom,” “it shall break in pieces and consume all of these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever.”
There is nowhere near the Gold in the World that is needed to operate the Economy of the World, as it operates, today. Today the Economy of the World operates on the Values of the Medieval Hanseatic League, of the Northern Europeans, very strongly influenced by the Activities of that One Remaining Medieval “Kontor” of the Hanseatic League, London.

“Why did the Medieval Guild System, the Medieval European Free Enterprise System, work on its ‘Inventions’ of Stocks and Bonds?” One answer to that question is because there have never been any Gold Mines found in Western Europe (until recently, when some amounts of Gold have been found in Swedish Steel Mines, in the Arctic Circle Area of Swedish Lapland).

So, the Economy of the Entire World, today, operates on the Values of the Stocks and Bonds of the North Europeans’ Medieval Free Enterprise System. “However, who in the World really understands ‘The Essential Dynamics’ of that ‘Ancestral Free Enterprise System’ of theirs?” Only the Descendants of those who began that Original Free Enterprise System, to whom, “in the latter days” “the Essential Dynamics” of their Ancestral System has been Restored.

“How are these Essential Dynamics going to be taught to the People of the World, who now have nothing more than the Medieval concept of Banks to do that, which, sadly, originated, in Medieval Times, from the Largest Gold Theft in History, and are “outsiders” to the Essential Dynamics of the Free Enterprise System’s Values of its Stocks and Bonds, which now the Economy of the World operates by.
Bruce Wydner wrote:
Joseph Smith’s Business Plan
Joseph Smith’s successor, Brigham Young, beginning in the year 1874, commenced the operation of some 220 “united orders” in the communities or portions of communities of Utah, and of the States around it. If some of these, per se, were not successful, others were and highly so. At the very least they had permitted the “bootstrap financing” of the basis of an independent intermountain economy, coordinated by the “Zion’s Central Board of Trade” commenced by Brigham Young’s successor.

It was principally to preclude the emergence of such a non-manipulable, independent economy, such as this, that powers in the East harassed the capable leaders of this emerging economy to the point where many of its operations came to a halt.
Some did not. The great sugar beet industry came from it, as did the ideas, at least, later followed, to build US Steel’s operations in Utah. There were other enduring successes of the beginning of this process by Brigham Young, such as the ZCMI department stores, canal companies, temples, schools etc.

As the result of this effort of Brigham Young, begun in 1874, there were established, in Salt Lake City, a “Tailors’ United Order” and a “Tanners’ United Order” that “were just a continuation of the English Guild System.”
Most of these “United Orders,” begun by Brigham Young, were “modest” duplications of the “Orders” begun by Joseph Smith, in Ohio and in Western Missouri, in the early 1830’s. Compared to Brigham Young’s later “United Orders,” these early ones were not modest. The one in Missouri was to become, the New Jerusalem (similar to Old York and New York, Old Orleans and New Orleans), seen, by John the Beloved, to be “12,000 furlongs” (1,500 miles) on a side.

In the eyes of many social economists Joseph Smith’s, “Order of Heaven,” “Order of (the city of) Enoch (that was ‘translated’),” “Order of Consecration and Stewardship,” was nearly entirely “novel” and “Mormon” in its origin. However, the essence of its operation, as we shall see, is exactly that of the Gild System, precisely the same as that followed to this day, ceremonially at least, in the government of the ancient one-square-mile city within the medieval walls of London.

If one thinks of the Gild System as it functioned, in later centuries, under the leadership of the Hansa, one would think of the cities or “buries” of Northern Europe. But the practices brought to North America, by its Anglo-Saxon settlers, are really the practices of the “Gild of England’s Farmers.” The way that an American forms a business today in the USA is right out of the practice of the Gild System. In brief, if a group of Americans have a common purpose and wish to pursue that, in a business format, they go to their State’s Secretary of State, tell him their purpose and, if it is not contrary to law, he incorporates or organizes them into a customary Anglo-Saxon body.

The “Organization”
As was mentioned in the booklet entitled, the “Look Doctrine,” it seems to us, when we are young, that there is a vast, “good” but puzzlingly elusive “organization,” that does “run” the Earth, today, even though it does an abysmally poor job of it quite a bit of the time.
That organization is the “skeletal remains” of the primitive Church of Our Lord and Savior.

It includes all of the wholesome unwritten customs of the English-speaking peoples, their rights, freedoms, common sense of order, etc. It includes all of the wholesome customs clung to by the Nordic Race, regardless of how far around the world they may have spread today, retained by them down in a lineal descent from the visit to their forefathers of the person from who they got their words, “God,” “Lord” and related names or titles.
It includes your own father and mother, teaching you to be a good boy or girl, according to that common sense of order, if you happen to be descended from that Nordic Race.

However, we also have a record of a similar visit to specific communities of the forefathers of the American Indians. The peoples of Polynesia assure us that their forefathers received visits there, similar to the ones mentioned in relation to those specific communities in the Americas.
It is to be presumed that that Person visited a great number of places; and it is to be presumed that, in one way or another, the descendants of those so visited, were trained by Him, through the customs which He taught to those He visited (as we have seen in these booklets in relation to the history of the Nordic Race since Him), to hold to the customs, that He taught to those He visited, more strongly than they cling to dear life itself.

Customs
“Custom” is Law. Wherever you go in the world you will find people doing what they do for a number of reasons. The profound one, the one that you cannot buck and win there, is custom.
Silly “traditions” come and go. They are long popular “fads.” But “customs,” as that word is used in English, is most precisely applied, in English-speaking life, to those profound usages established among Nordics by the Person from whom they-got the word, God, at the time of His visit to them over 1900 years ago.
Among Nordics you cannot buck those “customs.” You may successfully buck fads among them. Those fads may include extremely popular current political usages. But, if you know the customs of these peoples, you have the “power position,” to function among them successfully and perpetually.
This chapter is divided into two parts.

The Nordic Race and Its Customs
It would seem that expansion that paid the most respect to the customs of the English-speaking people would be an expansion from one such Old London Livery Company to the entirety of such Companies, which, as a group, rule the ancient “bury” of London, from its Gildhall.
For a single Livery Company, one requires an Alderman and a Warden’s Court of 12 Wardens. However, to accommodate a flourish of success, in international commerce in Information, on the part of the Utah businesses represented in that first gild or Livery Company, the expansion mentioned would require a forum of free businessmen, ruling themselves, such as is the London Gildhall, for a great deal of American Companies with a representative at that forum. The executive of that customary forum in London is the Lord Mayor. His “bury council” is composed of the Aldermen from each of the Livery Companies.
Such an expansion, from one London-style Livery Company, to many, to such an association of that many as was the Hanseatic League, would create an “advisory board” for the Worldwide Interlingual Telecommunications Utility, organized along the lines of most respect for the basic customs of the Nordic Race.

The Instruction
“Of what would this advisory board avail itself to instruct the Utility on how to function in these lands?”
The Customs of the people.
“Where are these to be found?”
With the records of the people. The most “profound” collection of the records of the Nordic Race, relative the Customs thereof, is the collection of the commune records of the Nordic Race, that is housed in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Incidentally, an excellent way for anyone to become an expert, as quickly as possible, on the Customs of his own Race, is to do that person’s genealogy. Those social observances, which one finds every one of his/her forefathers observing, by the thousands, by the hundreds of thousands: those are the Customs of your Race.

Such an exercise will readily provide one with a powerful feeling for the Customs of one’s forefathers at the smaller organizational levels, the family, commune and, somewhat, the Gild. Should one wish to study the larger organizational levels, thank Heavens, Europe has not yet been entirely blown to pieces. The precious records of the individual Hanseatic cities are, in the main, still available. There is the London Guildhall Library, in London, the primary resource for English-language people; but, the records of other of the Hanseatic towns of Britain are also available.
The Netherlands, West Germany, Scandinavia, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and Russia have all got voluminous resources available, on the ancient Customs of the Hanseatic Cities that operated in their territories. The ancient Customs of these centers, that persisted through the centuries, are LAW. They are what you need to know to do business in these places on a PERMANENT basis.

Then, there are most extensive records available on the Customs of the 1100-1700 A.D. Hansa. The work containing the “Recesses” of that Hanseatic League (“Recesses” is the word used to express the “sessions” of its convocations of members) is about the size of two or three large encyclopedias. The “minutes” contained therein begin in the Dutch language of the 1100’s, but they are intelligible to people who know Dutch and have some additional language training.
... search out and assimilate completely the good Customs of the Nordic Race, from such of the resources as just mentioned, as well as others. This acquired knowledge, applied judiciously, will guarantee the success of the Utility. Current political fads, kept in existence by propaganda and disinformation, will melt, before knowledge of these Customs, like ice before the summer Sun.

However, the Customs that we really want are those of the Hansa of the first millennium A.D. These are the Customs that are the ABSOLUTE Law of the Nordic Race; and, if we had and knew them well, we could make swift work of un-law-ful interference.

Sadly, this is harder come by than the knowledge that is available from these other sources, that have been indicated. However, this other information comes to us in a direct line from those previous Customs. We can put quite a bit together from these latter Customs, about the former; and we must do that. But, we have other resources available to us — as seen and referred to in this Course so far — that allow us to proceed as outlined next.

The Hansa
Law was the basis for that ancient Hansa of the first millennium A.D. We feel that this “board” ought to be named simply “the Hansa.” That organization needs to take a stand that “ ... this is LAW and that is not.”

Instruction For The Rest of Mankind
The struggle between Capitalism and Communism (phony as it was) was a theoretical debate about the truth of the Customs of the Hansa of the Nordic Race, of the first millennium A.D.

The reason that we held the stagers of that debate to have been, “phonies,” is given soon in this Course.

The thing to be observed, though, is that irrespective of the phoniness of those stagers, most of the Yellow Race, that is Mainland China, the Orientals of the Soviet Union and some of Southeast Asia, became parties to this issue, to the extent that they said, “We adopt those Customs of the Hansa of the Nordic Race, of the first Millennium A.D., in preference to those of our own Race.”

Among the combative elements of the Indian Subcontinent: India, Pakistan, and Ceylon, and the many antithetic languages and groups inside of each, there is a “modus vivendi” in a Sub-continent-wide reliance on the procedures of the Common Law of England, as took root there during the “century” of the British Raj.

The Mohammedan World, as the lands of the Black Race in Africa, have come to the table of the United Nations having made themselves “party” to “the international customs accepted as law,” continued by the 1100 to 1700 A.D. Hansa into modern European Life.

The Customs of Polynesia may well stem from a visit to those islands from the same Person who visited the Nordic Race, to establish its Hansa of the first Millennium. This could be an explanation for the existence, in those Pacific islands of Japan, of a set of Customs of such an otherwise “uncanny” similarity to those of the Hansa of the Nordic Race.

However, this is the only way that a truly Worldwide Interlingual Telecommunications Utility can function, from a position of strength — strength of knowledge of the most profound persuasions of the peoples of the world, as to what is right and wrong, or what is Law; and that is the Customs that weigh most heavily in the peoples’ sensitivities.

The next two chapters will address how we plan to accomplish that.
Bruce Wydner wrote:
The History of the Jutes
As this information is so accurately documented in the “Ancient Sagas” of Iceland, that are required study in all of the School Systems of Scandinavia, because of the unique source of information which they are, to the People there, whose information about their “Founding Forefathers” was, otherwise, so completely “obliterated” by the Forces of Medieval Mediterranean Statecraft, against the Ancestral “LAW” Organization of the People of Scandinavia, we can begin this “History” with some information from those Sagas, and continue it with the widely available facts of the Military History of Europe. [In the effort to be able to best perform Responsibilities in relation to the Church’s Genealogy Work, the LDS Church has so extensively gathered the Records of so much of all of the Townships of Nordic Europe, and has deposited them in the vast, underground, Granite Mountain Records Vaults, under the large Granite Mountains, at the southeast corner of the Salt Lake Valley. The person who was in charge of these Activities of the Church, for so long, Archibald F. Bennett, was referred to by Church Leaders as, “the Man who knows more about Genealogy than anyone who has ever lived.” Brother Bennett used to regularly inform people that when one takes the Records of all of the Townships of Nordic Europe and puts them together, they PROVE that the Histories that are told in the Icelandic Sagas, are true. We will now tell about part of the History of the Jutes from those Sagas, and then the rest from the widely available facts of the Military History of Europe.]

Some years before the middle of the First Century AD, People from Judea (who, in their Language are identified as, “Judes”), migrated from Judea to Nordic Europe. These Ancient Sagas, that Brother Bennett says are proven true by the Church’s Vast Genealogy Records, tell how this Migration was led by the Resurrected Lord and the 12 Apostles that the Lord had ordained as the Leaders of His Church.

At that time the Israelite-descended People, of the South Half of Sweden, became very important in the History of those Sagas.

The Ancestral Land of those People had been organized, from the time when they first came there, in the way that Moses had organized the 12 Tribes of Israel: in “Tens, Fifties, Hundreds, and Thousands,” within each Tribe. Those “Ten-ships” of Nordic Europe are the origin of the English name for them of, “Townships.” A group of 10 of those Townships, in Southern Sweden, have been called, “Hundreds,” there, through its History, till this time. [These “Hundreds,” made up of 10 “Ten-ships,” are the origin of the concept of “Counties,” in the USA. Throughout Germany 10 of such “Ten-ships” have constituted a “a Hundred-ship,” (”eine Hundertschaft,” in Modern German), throughout the History of Germany.

When the Lord came to Southern Sweden He was worshipped so earnestly, there, by the People there who had waited so long for their Messiah to come to them and bring to them His Law.

At that time when He came there, a request was made of Him, in relation to the Work that He had done, for the Salvation of Mankind, in Judea. There, in Judea, His Mother, and her Husband, were the hereditary heirs, from their Forefather, King David, to the Kingship of Israel. And, since that hereditary right of His, to the Kingship of the People of Judea, (whose ancestral name for their People was, “the Judes”), was a part of the Services which He had performed, for the Salvation of Mankind, the People of Southern Sweden requested of Him the honor, that they could, thereafter, use for their name the Ancestral Name of the People among whom He had done his Mission, in their Land, and had accomplished, there, the Salvation of Mankind. This information, in the Icelandic Eddas, tells how the Lord granted to them that request. However, because of the differences among Languages, the closest that those People of Southern Sweden could come to calling themselves, “the Judes who live in Judeland,” was, in their Language, “the Jutes who live in Juteland.”

[This Information is available in the Ancient Icelandic Writings that are known as, “The Eddas,” of Iceland. When Cleon was striving so earnestly to complete his Work that he entitled, “The Majesty of God’s Law,” he called his Friend who knew and had that Information in both the English and Icelandic Languages. When Cleon heard that information, that is the basis of so much of the True History of Europe, from the time of the Lord’s Ministry to the time of the Crusades, which History of that time the Enemies of the Nordic People had destroyed so much of it that it was given the name, “the Dark Ages,” Cleon was so thrilled as he exclaimed to that Friend of his, with his ability in both of those Languages: “Oh, boy, this is Strawberries and Cream; you and me, we are going to write, ‘The Fifth Thousand Years,’” (which would be the True History of Europe, from the time of the Lord’s Ministry until the Crusades, instead of only all of that Missing Information that has made it so that that time is called, “the Dark Ages”).]

One thing that the Lord did, as He established His Law among the Israelite-organized Tribes of the People of Nordic Europe, changed the Military History of the World, from the Story of just Murders after Murders, to what is identifiable as the Main Thing among Mankind that has produced Peace and Safety throughout the World.

He made it part of His Law, that He gave to all of His People, throughout Nordic Europe, (and this is a part of the Constitutions of some US States, as it is in the Constitution of Utah, till this time), that Every Able-bodied Young Man, between the Ages of 18 and 45, had to Keep and Bear Arms, and Know How To Use Them. And, each of them needed to place his Life between the Life of a Woman or a Child, and a Danger that was threatening them. That happened so that if such a Young Man should see something like a vicious Wolf coming to prey on a child, that Young Man, with his Weapon, needed to run up, between the child and that Danger, and do all that he could with that Weapon against that Danger. These Organizations, of virtually All of the Young Men of Nordic Europe, were given the name that they were the “Young-Man-ries” of their People, the origin of the “Yeomanries” of Northern Europe, after that time. These Yeomanries, of the Townships of Colonial New England, are what formed themselves into “the United States Army,” that drove the Predatory Forces from Britain out of New England, thereafter, which was the beginning of winning the US Revolutionary War, and has continued, until this time, as “the National Guard” of the States of the USA.

As glorious a thing as this is, for the Peace of the World, this is what ended so many of the Evils that were promoted by the Roman Empire, in which about ½ of its Population were Slaves. The Dictators of the Roman Empire had made a Small, SOLID Gold Coin, which they paid to a man if he would risk his life for it, in his attempt to obey the Dictates of that Dictator. Such a man, risking his Life for that Small, SOLID Gold Coin, to carry out that Dictator’s Dictates, was named that he was a, “SOLID-ier,” of that Dictator, which is the origin of the English word, “soldier.”

Some years after the Lord’s Ministry in Northern Europe, when the Roman Emperors realized the impossibility that it was going to be, for them, to be able to keep on ruling their Western Europe etc., wherein it was felt that about half of such Populations were the Slaves of those Emperors, when their paid Solidiers had become so outnumbered by all of the Able-bodied Young Men in all of the Yeomanries throughout all of Nordic Europe, and, then, the Roman Emperors learned that it was “Judes from Judea” who had traveled up to Northern Europe to organize that, there, in their fury against those Judes and Judea, those Roman Emperors had their Squads of Murderers go over and destroy so much of Judea, including destroying the Temple in Jerusalem, as the Lord, on His way to Calvary, told some of His Followers that that was going to happen.

Then, when the Jute Christians, in Juteland, heard of the horrible persecutions that the Roman Emperors were having their Army of their paid Solidiers inflict upon their fellow Jude Christians, of Judea and of the Eastern Roman Empire, a large part of their Yeomanry traveled from Juteland to the North Shore of the Black Sea, from where, on the many boats that they built there, they traveled across the Black Sea, to save many of their fellow Jude Christians who resided in Asia Minor.

The North Shore of the Black Sea is part of, “the Steppes,” “the Great Plains” of Eurasia. That area, for its most extensive “pastures” etc., is known in Biology as, “the Homeland of the Horse.” When Members of the Jutes’ Yeomanry encountered numbers of the very large, 1 Ton Horses, that lived from those Pastures, those Brilliant People invented “the Second-most Important Invention in Military History,” (after Guns, the Most Important Invention in Military History, that was discovered about 1,000 years later), “the Stirruped Saddle,” which a Jute Knight found would let him deliver the entire violence of his 1 Ton Charging “Warhorse” into the tip of his Lance, which became the beginning of what is known in Military History as, “Shock Attack Tactics,” which is the beginning of the “Knighthood,” that was invented by those Jutes, which, then, dominated about the following 1,000 years of the Military History of Europe.

To stop the Knighthood Yeomanry Cavalries of the Jutes from coming over and freeing so many of the Romans’ Slaves, throughout Western Europe, the Roman Emperors had many of their Solidiers, with their Slaves, go east from Italy, into what they named, “Romania,” to build a Line of Fortresses along the top ridges of the Carpathian Mountains, the North Border of Romania, which was to be the Romans’ Defensive Line, between the Roman Empire’s Southwest Europe and the Steppes of Eurasia, where the Jutes had temporarily settled.

However, when Yeomanry Cavalries of that First “Knighthood,” in the World, of the Jutes, rode over to just inspect what it was that the Roman Infantry Solidiers thought that they were doing there, those Roman Solidiers were so terrified, of this Most Brilliant Invention in the Military History of the World, till that time, that so many of them just “snuck” away, and ran etc. back to a better, more distant protection for them, in Italy, rather than remaining anywhere near to these most Brilliant Masters of Military Ability, in the World, at that time. Then, after so many of those Roman Solidiers had run away, like that, it seems that about half of the Jute People, who had lived on the North Shore of the Black Sea for over 100 years, by that time, decided to move their Families over into Romania, to live there. When they did, something that could be expected happened.

It seems that the non-military Romans, and the Slaves, who had stayed in Romania, were very “charmed” by these Beautiful (some of them Blue-eyed Blonds, like they didn’t have in the “Mediterranean Race” physiology of Italy, at that time), Brilliant, Kind and Courteous Members of the Original Church of the Lord. As these “Mediterranean” People tried to “interact” with the Jutes, they discovered how dearly the Jutes loved their “Gospel,” (the original Scandinavian word for the Visit of the Lord to their People and His establishment of His Church among them, which Scandinavian word for the Lord’s Visit to Northern Europe was entirely stamped out, on the Continent of Europe, by Dark Ages Statecraft, from the Romans etc., except in the Island “situations” of the British Isles and in Iceland, in which second location the original meaning of the word, “Gospel,” has remained, there, meaning, “the God Story,” The Visit of the Resurrected God of Israel to their Forefathers.)

With this sincere attention to their Gospel, by these interested People, living in this “new” Land, for the Jutes, their Responsibility for Missionary Work took its very important position, among them. An initial result of this was the production of the very first version of the Jutes’ Christian Bible that was ever produced in the Alphabet of the Romans. The Jutes had not yet learned to speak in the Latin Language of the Romans, but what they were able to do was to take a Copy of their Christian Bible, in their Swedish Language, and write all of those Swedish words with the Romans’ Alphabet.

It was felt that by their doing that, those new, Roman Neighbors of theirs, could, at least, be able to “pronounce” the Beloved Gospel of the Jutes, in the Jutes’ Swedish Language and, thus, have a beginning in communicating with the Jutes about the Beloved Gospel of their People.

[A Copy of that First Christian Bible, written in the Latin Alphabet of the Romans, which Copy is named with the Latin name, “the Codex Argenteus,” has long been a well preserved historical item at the Library of the Main University of Sweden, Upsala University. It was about a century later before it became a project of the Dictators of the Romans to produce a Bible that was written in the Romans’ Latin Language. And, that was done as a part of an Evil Plan, by Romans and by their Evil Doer Associates, which Plan is what the Lord explains, in Section 86 of the Doctrine and Covenants, as the Evil Plan to, “drive the church into the wilderness,” to the relatively “deserted” Island, at that time, of Britain, allowing the Romans’ Allies, the Huns, who drove the Angles and the Saxons from their very productive, prosperous, previous Homelands, to be able to occupy the productive, “former” Saxony, of the Saxons, for the subsequent 800 years.]

By our having had “the patience” to make our way through the above given details of the Military History in Europe, at that time of the transition from Ancient History there to Medieval History, we have come to the place where we can now address the ONE THOUGHT that is that which has allowed THE VALUE that the World operates on, at this time, to be “easily” explained, to Everybody in the World who wants to know it, which has been, “THE GOAL” OF THE FREE MEN INSTITUTE.

A place where we can begin is with a word, in the ancient Swedish Language of the Jutes, that is in that Codex Argenteus, that the Jutes wrote to help their new Neighbors, the Civilian Romans then living in Romania, to, at least, get an introduction to the Study of the Gospel, which was the Center of Life among those Christian Jutes.

That word, in the 18th Chapter of John, in English, is the word, “band,” in the expression there of the “band of men and officers” that “took Jesus.” In the Ancient Southern Swedish Language of the Jutes, at that place in the Codex Argenteus, that word is said, “hanse.”

People who know something of the History of the Ancestral Free Enterprise System, of the People of Northern Europe, during the Middle Ages History of that System, know that the “Organization” that WAS that System, (from that one of its 4 Headquarters “Kontors,” in the West, which was at London, and, then, along all of the Shores of the North Sea, the Shores of Scandinavia and all of the other Shores of the Baltic Sea, over to another of its 4 Headquarters “Kontors,” that was in the East, which was near Novgorod, Russia), was one in which all of the Participants in that “Organization” used that Ancient Jutish word, “Hanse,” as the name for their Organization. And, that may have been because the MAIN HEADQUARTERS of that Hanse had been, for so long, at the Community of Wisby, on the Island of Gotland, which is off of the Shore from Southern (Juteland) Sweden.

So, the English name for the Organization of the Ancestral Free Enterprise System of the Nordic Race, during the Middle Ages of Europe’s History, was, “the Hanseatic League,” the English way of saying that Jutish word, “Hanse.”

The Main Language of the Hanseatic League, that was spoken from Belgium and the Netherlands, on the east Shore of the North Sea, then, eastward from there, all of the way along all of the South Shore and, then, the East Shore of the Baltic Sea, to near Novgorod, was what was the Language that, pronounced in German, was, “Platt Deutsch,” but which is expressed, today, in English, as being the “Dutch” Language.

So, because the Jutish People of Southern Sweden, from their Island of Gotland, seem that they are the ones who “began” the “Organization” of the Free Enterprise System, of Nordic Europe, as it operated from the Middle Ages till today, it seems that it was felt to be “courteous” for all of the People who participated in that Organization to try to use some way of saying that Jutish word as the name for that Organization.

Again, all that that Jutish word, “hanse” means, in the English Language, is the English word, “band.” “And, what is the Significance of that word, ‘band’?” That word, “band,” and all of its “forms,” teach us that ONE THOUGHT that gives to Mankind the Value that the World has worked on, for Centuries, now.

“What are some of the ‘forms’ of that word, ‘band’?”

Some of those forms, in English, are: “bind,” “bond,” and “bound.” In German the word for the essence of Good Government, among them, is that they have a “Bundes Republik.” And, the German word for our English word, “Covenants,” as in the title of the “Doctrine and Covenants,” is that that Book is the “… … Forbundets” Buch.

From the time when our Ancestors began Working Together By The Law, that Our Lord gave to them, from the time when, as Young Men, they went to their Temple with their pledge to their Father in Heaven of the way that they felt that they would be best able to serve His Will, among His Children, here on the Earth, those Young Men were “BIND-ing” themselves to DO that.

“What, then, has been this “Holy Power,” that assisted the “Fathers” of the early Latter-day Saints?” In D&C 86, the Lord said:

8. Therefore, thus saith the Lord unto you, with whom the
priesthood hath continued through the lineage of your fathers-
9. For ye are lawful heirs, according to the flesh, and have been hid
from the world with Christ in God-
10. Therefore your life and the priesthood have remained, and must
needs remain through you and your lineage until the restoration of all things
spoken by the mouths of all the holy prophets since the world began.
11. Therefore, blessed are ye if ye continue in my goodness, a light
unto the Gentiles, and through this priesthood a savior unto my people
Israel. The Lord hath said it. Amen.

The Church Historian, Leonard Arrington, said, in the Book that he wrote that was entitled, “the United Order,” that, in Salt Lake City, 2 of the United Orders there, “were just ‘continuations’ of the English Guild System.” That is, the way they worked together was the way that London’s Craft Guilds worked together, by their Law.

Working this way, when the Young Men of London went into their Temple to “BIND” themselves, to do what they earnestly believed that their Father in Heaven wanted each of them to do, when that was accepted as a truth, by the Leaders of the Craft in which each of those Young Men wanted to serve, that “BIND-ing” was what allowed each of those Young Man to become a London Free Man, in the “BAND” of all of the others in that Craft which that Young Man had selected as the one in which to best serve his Heavenly Father. [In the German Language the way that someone says, “It works,” is, “es gilt.” Apparently, the name that was thought up, for that Organization, of all of the Crafts of the Craftsmen of Nordic Europe, all “working” together in the way that they did, and, probably mainly because of the predominance in so much of what it was that that Organization did that was done in a German Language, that “System” that was the Free Enterprise System that the Craftsmen of England participated in, began being called, “the Gild System,” the “it works” System, by some English speakers. Then, with the influence of “Spelling Peculiarities” for the French Language, a “u” got placed into that word that made the BAND of the Free Men of London, that worked in a particular Craft, to become known, thereafter, as a, “Guild.”]

“And, so, then, once again, what is it that brought that to which the Young Men of the London Guild System, (including the ‘fathers’ of those Members of London’s Second Most Prominent Guild, its Fishemen’s Guild, that brought over to America so many of the Thousands of their Associates to help them fish the best Fishery in the Atlantic, the Grand Banks Fishery, off of the Coast of New England, and to found Puritan New England, in their doing that), told their Heavenly Father that they were BINDing themselves to do, that let them into that BAND, that became known as their Guild, which made it so that the BOND Market, of the current 500,000 London Free Men, has, over the Centuries, been able to establish its Control over the Quadrillions of Dollars in the Values that their Working Together By Their Law has produced?”

Post by Father Francis »

So much copy and paste.

Anyone can do that. Do you have a new original thought to add? I've read the Bible, Book of Mormon, D&C and the PoGP about ten times each. Most people here (I think, I might be wrong) have read them at least once. I've read all sorts of church history as well. Not nearly as much as some people here. I learn little tidbits about the debauchery, failings, kindness and humanity of my pioneer ancestry here all the time. You present very little new information and you won't convert a single person. I come here because I was raised LDS and still consider it my culture, my home, in many ways. Why are you here?
Elizabeth
Stake President

Post by Elizabeth »

Chapter 13: Honored by Strangers, Rejected by His Own.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... 3?lang=eng

"The direct route from Judea to Galilee lay through Samaria; but many Jews, particularly Galileans, chose to follow an indirect though longer way rather than traverse the country of a people so despised by them as were the Samaritans. The ill-feeling between Jews and Samaritans had been growing for centuries, and at the time of our Lord’s earthly ministry had developed into most intense hatred. The inhabitants of Samaria were a mixed people, in whom the blood of Israel was mingled with that of the Assyrians and other nations; and one cause of the animosity existing between them and their neighbors both on the north and the south was the Samaritans’ claim for recognition as Israelites; it was their boast that Jacob was their father; but this the Jews denied. The Samaritans had a version of the Pentateuch, which they revered as the law, but they rejected all the prophetical writings of what is now the Old Testament, because they considered themselves treated with insufficient respect therein."
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Cleon Skousen has Scandanavians coming from the lost ten tribes, eh? Do anthropologists and historians offer a counterview?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace