Shulem where is your J.S. revelation from Jesus on the 3500 yr old papyri?

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
Shulem
God

Re: Shulem where is your J.S. revelation from Jesus on the 3500 yr old papyri?

Post by Shulem »

Moksha wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 2:43 pm
Shulem wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 1:33 pm
Yeah baby!!!!!
Sounds like Kerry is definitely rubbing off on you.

I'm thrilled that Kerry took the time (hours) to read through my materials whereby he was able to put it together and see the big picture and all the parts that make it up. He knows a lot more now. He also has Vogel and his work. Vogel understands the documents and the workings of the Kirtland Egyptian Papers. Metcalfe too. Those guys have been working on that stuff for decades as I have too. I've clocked a lot of hours in on that stuff but have set it aside for several years and moved on.

Kerry is a voice and personality that will be heard. Changes are coming in the Church because they can't keep the Book of Abraham and maintain a straight face. Even the members will catch on and walk away. The 15 know about the problems but they stuff their faces with the benefits they get for being adored and have all their needs taken care of so they just ignore the problem hoping it will blow over. It won't blow over. It won't just go away. The pressure is building like never before.
bill4long
2nd Counselor

Post by bill4long »

Shulem wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 5:35 pm
It won't blow over. It won't just go away. The pressure is building like never before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oci1CuCht7E
The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

bill4long wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 1:38 am
Shulem wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 5:35 pm
It won't blow over. It won't just go away. The pressure is building like never before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oci1CuCht7E
:lol: