Petitioning the Prophet, Seer and Revelator for Some Honest, Straightforward Answers

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
bill4long
2nd Counselor

Re: Petitioning the Prophet, Seer and Revelator for Some Honest, Straightforward Answers

Post by bill4long »

Marcus wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 4:28 am
Why do this? I ask seriously, what are you trying to accomplish?
Fun? Clarity? Both? If the Prophets, Seers, and Revelators are going to claim to be Prophets, Seers, and Revelators, what's wrong with a little request at the peep stoning?

Bill
The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
bill4long
2nd Counselor

Re: Petitioning the Prophet, Seer and Revelator for Some Honest, Straightforward Answers

Post by bill4long »

Shulem wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 1:24 pm
The future looks bright.

I suspect, given the look on his face, the stone spelled out:

This is the Real Jesus. I am not amused. The Stone is hereby disconnected. Stick to your iPhone. And going forward, watch Bill, RFM, Kerry, Dan, and John. You might learn a thing or two. Over and out- the Savior.
The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

bill4long wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 5:11 am
Marcus wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 4:28 am
Why do this? I ask seriously, what are you trying to accomplish?
Fun? Clarity? Both? If the Prophets, Seers, and Revelators are going to claim to be Prophets, Seers, and Revelators, what's wrong with a little request at the peep stoning?

Bill
Mockery doesn’t seem a useful endeavor. If they are misguided enough to believe this nonsense, how does mockery help?
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

bill4long wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 4:23 am
Moksha wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 8:07 am
So was the seer stone text-based like DOS or could it handle graphics like windows? If it sensed that Joseph did not know what a tapir was, did it immediately substitute the word horse? Did it have any hyperlinks?

Pity that Joseph did not make a backup of the 116 pages on whatever operating system the seer stone had, however, if the system's AI was advanced enough to do the tapir substitution, it should have a built-in backup.
The memory in the Seer Stone was only 2K.
:lol: :lol: :lol: