Anubis in Facsimile No. 3 and Mormon Deception

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
Shulem
God

Mormon Church

Post by Shulem »

I’ve reached a point where I am making a change in how I refer to the Church. I agree with the sentiments expressed by Radio Free Mormon and can no longer in good conscience refer to the Church by its full name. I’m sorry, but I’m done paying that courtesy and respect to an organization that does not deserve to be labeled as such. From now on, it’s Church or Mormon church.

I’m sorry if that offends but I just can’t continue to show respect to a church that disrespects and slanders the ancient Egyptian religion and its sacred writings.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Mormon Church

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Shulem wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:42 pm
I’ve reached a point where I am making a change in how I refer to the Church. I agree with the sentiments expressed by Radio Free Mormon and can no longer in good conscience refer to the Church by its full name. I’m sorry, but I’m done paying that courtesy and respect to an organization that does not deserve to be labeled as such. From now on, it’s Church or Mormon church.

I’m sorry if that offends but I just can’t continue to show respect to a church that disrespects and slanders the ancient Egyptian religion and its sacred writings.
Jesus would be horrified by this ‘church’
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
BeNotDeceived
Priest

Re: Anubis in Facsimile No. 3 and Mormon Deception

Post by BeNotDeceived »

It's not even a church, it's a deceptively corrupt real estate corporation masquerading as a religion focused solely on money! :x
Shulem
God

Jesus was saved in Egypt!

Post by Shulem »

Rest on the Flight into Egypt by Luc-Olivier Merson, 1879, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston

I can only imagine Jesus being ever thankful to have been able to flee into Egypt in order to save his life. I cannot imagine Jesus ever desecrating sacred Egyptian writings and vignettes as the Mormon church does and continues to this day because of pride and haughtiness. Joseph Smith was wrong to do what he did. Mormons today are wrong in perpetuating those errors.

I call the Mormons to repentance and make amends for their wrongdoings.

Paul Osborne Facsimile No 3 Podcast
bill4long
2nd Counselor

Re: Jesus was saved in Egypt!

Post by bill4long »

Shulem wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:55 pm

Rest on the Flight into Egypt by Luc-Olivier Merson, 1879, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston

I can only imagine Jesus being ever thankful to have been able to flee into Egypt in order to save his life. I cannot imagine Jesus ever desecrating sacred Egyptian writings and vignettes as the Mormon church does and continues to this day because of pride and haughtiness. Joseph Smith was wrong to do what he did. Mormons today are wrong in perpetuating those errors.

I call the Mormons to repentance and make amends for their wrongdoings.

Paul Osborne Facsimile No 3 Podcast
Paul, we all know it's a fraud and a fake. Now what?

(Nice pic)
The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
Shulem
God

Re: Jesus was saved in Egypt!

Post by Shulem »

bill4long wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:55 am
Paul, we all know it's a fraud and a fake.

Who is “we”?

It’s safe to say that critics are informed and understand that the Book of Abraham is a fraudulent work and that fakery involving Smith’s translations and ideas were completely wrong but the believers and especially the leaders of the Church are still accountable.

bill4long wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:55 am
Now what?

Stay the course and demand change.
bbbbbbb
Nursery

Re: Anubis in Facsimile No. 3 and Mormon Deception

Post by bbbbbbb »

Ah, what a wicked web we weave when we first practice to deceive.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Shulem wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:42 pm

Totally agree. And it's NOT "The" church. It's the Mormon church, which is more and more becoming exposed as a fraudulent cult.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Marcus wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:32 pm
Totally agree. And it's NOT "The" church. It's the Mormon church, which is more and more becoming exposed as a fraudulent cult.
Egyptologists out of BYU are more and more being exposed as fraudulent Egyptologists who through bias abuse their diplomas that were granted them from institutions of higher learning. These rogue Egyptologists mock the ancient Egyptians and the very institutions of higher learning that entrusted them to tell the truth. For shame! But now everyone knows and there is nothing the Mormon Egyptologists can do to convince the world that their corrupt apologetics serves any value.
Shulem
God

Lies and more lies

Post by Shulem »

After considering all the lies and deception the Church is guilty of regarding Facsimile No. 3 and the Book of Abraham in general, it causes one to pause about what else is the Church lying about? It’s therefore reasonable to conclude the Church lies about a great many other things as well. It is an organization that cannot be trusted with telling the truth.

Honesty, integrity, and truthfulness are not the kind of values the Church possesses when it discusses the Book of Abraham in whatever venue it attends or in any manner of communication it participates in. Mormonism and the Book of Abraham go hand in hand in corruption.

The world needs to know this. The world must be warned about the evils of the Book of Abraham and how the Church seduces its members in believing it.