Anubis in Facsimile No. 3 and Mormon Deception

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
Shulem
God

Re: Book of Abraham Slideshare

Post by Shulem »

Jawbone wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:30 am
Figure 6 isn’t holding anyone’s hand and doesn’t have the “shroud” of Anubis on the back of the head covering the neck to the shoulder, nor the elliptical eyes of Anubis.

Are you now going to claim the shroud of Anubis was also removed and the eye also altered?

This site depicts slaves with “spikes” on their heads:
https://www.shutterstock.com/image-phot ... -527315083

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

Jawbone,

The person who protests “too much” (me?) doth know what he talks about. You joined this board yesterday and you make that statement towards me and my work? I am the the greatest Book of Abraham scholar on the planet, period!

Read the thread, please. And you can also refer to Shout Out to Shulem! for additional details

And yes, the headcloth was removed as was the snout. And the eye is a jackal eye, it is not human.

The link you provided above has nothing to do with Facsimile No. 3 of the so-called Book of Abraham and the writings contained in the registers thereof. John Gee will attest to that.

Shulem
TwoCumorahFraud
Star A

Re: Anubis in Facsimile No. 3 and Mormon Deception

Post by TwoCumorahFraud »

The Book of Abraham is called a “Translation.”
The Facsimiles are called “Explanations.”

This discussion forum uses symbolism to explain what types of conversations belong where:

Celestial: Rated G
Terrestial: Rated PG
Telestial: Rated R

Symbols used as “Explanations.”
You really think Abraham drew those facsimiles?
He’s using them and their symbols as “Explanations.”

The Sun will not be the Celestial Kingdom.
The Moon will not be the Terestial Kingdom.
The Stars will not be the Telestial Kingdom.

So why are you not complaining about them?

Those are symbols as “Explanations” for Eternal Truths.
Now stop you’re complaining over dogboy.
Last edited by Jawbone on Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Dear readers,

This is a mortal Nubian prisoner under yoke of bondage. This has absolutely nothing to do and cannot compare in any way, shape, form, or manner with the divine personage of Anubis Fig. 6 of Facsimile No. 3 whose name is given in the label above his head.

Blessed be ANUBIS of Facsimile No. 3. Praise Osiris who sits upon his throne!

Amen.

Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Jawbone wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:59 am
You really think Abraham drew those facsimiles?

No, I absolutely DO NOT believe that “Abraham” drew the Facsimiles or wrote any of the spells on the papyri. The papyri is a religious work that glorifies the Egyptian religion and ascribes glory to the gods of Egypt.

My 13-minute Facsimile No 3 Podcast explains rather thoroughly what Facsimile No. 3 is all about.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Jawbone wrote:
Now stop you’re complaining over dogboy.

That is never, ever, going to happen. I will complain against the Church until they correct their errors, apologize, and cease publishing their slander against the god of another religion -- namely, the Egyptian religion.

I am suing the Church spiritually and hold the Church accountable for its reprehensible acts and abominations.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Jawbone wrote:
The Book of Abraham is called a “Translation.”
The Facsimiles are called “Explanations.”

What did Joseph Smith say?

Times and Seasons, 1842 wrote:
A TRANSLATION
Of some ancient Records that have fallen into our hands, from the Catecombs of Egypt, purporting to be the writings of Abraham, while he was in Egypt, called the Book of Abraham, written by his own hand, upon papyrus.

The Book of Abraham.

A FAC-SIMILE FROM THE BOOK OF ABRAHAM, NO. 2.

Explanation of the above Cut.

The above translation is given as far as we have any right to give, at the present time.

Note that the “above translation” that was given above pays direct reference to the Explanations of the above Cut, Facsimile No. 2.
TwoCumorahFraud
Star A

Post by TwoCumorahFraud »

Shulem wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:50 am
Jawbone wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:30 am
Figure 6 isn’t holding anyone’s hand and doesn’t have the “shroud” of Anubis on the back of the head covering the neck to the shoulder, nor the elliptical eyes of Anubis.

Are you now going to claim the shroud of Anubis was also removed and the eye also altered?

This site depicts slaves with “spikes” on their heads:
https://www.shutterstock.com/image-phot ... -527315083

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

Jawbone,

The person who protests “too much” (me?) doth know what he talks about. You joined this board yesterday and you make that statement towards me and my work? I am the the greatest Book of Abraham scholar on the planet, period!

Read the thread, please. And you can also refer to Shout Out to Shulem! for additional details

And yes, the headcloth was removed as was the snout. And the eye is a jackal eye, it is not human.

The link you provided above has nothing to do with Facsimile No. 3 of the so-called Book of Abraham and the writings contained in the registers thereof. John Gee will attest to that.

Shulem
Oh I get it. Newbies not allowed. You want to live in your echo chamber.
I don’t see any etch marks that indicate the shroud of Anubis was removed, like you claim for the snout and ear.
And why would the evil Prophets remove only one ear leaving conehead? Because they have a sense of humor?
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Jawbone wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:15 pm
I don’t see any etch marks that indicate the shroud of Anubis was removed, like you claim for the snout and ear.
And why would the evil Prophets remove only one ear leaving conehead? Because they have a sense of humor?

Sorry, but I am done talking with you. Have a nice day.
Alphus and Omegus
Area Authority

Post by Alphus and Omegus »

Jawbone wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:15 pm
Shulem wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:50 am

Jawbone,

Shulem
You refer to "Prophets" which is an interesting statement. I guess William Wines Phelps was a prophet also?

Your argument here violates Occam's Razor. Given that we know Smith's other papyri were damaged and improperly restored, it stands very much to reason that the head of Anubis in the original (lost) papyrus was damaged. And given that there are many other examples of Anubis ushering in the deceased in scenes very much like the one in Facsimile 3, this is another indicator that dark character should be Anubis.

It would be absurd and offensive to ancient Egyptians for anyone to suggest that the scribe who made this for Hor would ever include a servant or a slave in a scene in which Hor is being given eternal life by Osiris for performing his duties and passing the judgments. This is the most sacred and precious scene of Hor's eternal life being depicted. Only he and the gods would ever be present to witness his private deification.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Alphus and Omegus wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:31 am
It would be absurd and offensive to ancient Egyptians for anyone to suggest that the scribe who made this for Hor would ever include a servant or a slave in a scene in which Hor is being given eternal life by Osiris for performing his duties and passing the judgments. This is the most sacred and precious scene of Hor's eternal life being depicted. Only he and the gods would ever be present to witness his private deification.

Any Egyptologist worth their salt will adamantly declare the five persons in Facsimile No. 3 from left to right are:

1. Isis
2. Osiris
3. Maat
4. Hor
5. Anubis.

No exceptions!

The following is NOT Egyptology:

1. King Pharaoh
2. Abraham
3. Prince of Pharaoh
4. Shulem the waiter
5. Olimlah the slave