Historical Predynastic Egypt vs. Book of Abraham False Narrative

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
Shulem
God

Re: Historical Predynastic Egypt vs. Book of Abraham False Narrative

Post by Shulem »

NRnowlinMA wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:00 pm
The Book of Abraham and all other Mormon scripture should be regard as religious fiction and all investigators to Mormonism should be told by Mormon fulltime missionaries should this perturbing fact, which would reduce convert membership into Mormonism to a mere trickle, or into nothing.
All Mormon scripture is considered religious fiction and fraud by the world in general to include billions of nonmembers of the Mormon church. The cat is out of the bag and the world will be thoroughly educated about the deceptive ways of Mormonism. I am glad to have done my part in exposing the deceptive nature of the cult and in demonstrating how wrong they really are.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

hauslern wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:36 pm
Have they not responded because they have no answer?
They know that Shulem has the goods on them.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Moksha wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:01 am
hauslern wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:36 pm
Have they not responded because they have no answer?
They know that Shulem has the goods on them.
Yes, they know. They know they are beaten. It’s over. Gee has little more to do than wait out his upcoming disgraceful retirement in which the Mormon bus will eventually run him over. Good riddance!

Joseph Smith was wrong on every account and on every level in his disastrous attempt to explain what was going on and what was happening in Facsimile No. 3 which is a HEAVENLY scene consisting of persons who are DEAD. Smith was oblivious to the fact the scene was not of this earth but was a representation of what was taking place in Egyptian heaven wherein the dead obtain an afterlife with deities that comprise the Egyptian pantheon. Smith was in error to think the persons in the scene were mortals in a king’s court here on earth. The scene takes place *IN* sky-heaven and the persons who are therein are the actual gods and goddesses of Egypt as beings of immortal flesh and spirit.

However, Smith did seem to catch sight of the fact that Facsimile No. 2 contained divine elements of a heavenly scene in which depictions and persons therein are not of the earth or of this world but are representations of a place far removed from planet earth. He correctly surmised that scenes displayed therein were a representation that was occurring in the heavenly cosmos of starry space -- far removed from the solar system in which the earth resides. He imagined the persons sitting upon heavenly thrones were representations of the God of the Bible who was accompanied by a dove being a representation of the Holy Spirit having birdlike characteristics in the presence of the New Testament mortal Jesus. Smith made no connection to the fact that persons in Facsimile No. 2 were representations of the idol gods of the Egyptians. He failed to connect the dots in showing that Facsimiles 2 & 3 are images taking place in heaven and glorify the Egyptian afterlife.

The explanations of Facsimile No. 3 tendered by Smith are 100% false and contain no truth whatsoever. Absolutely everything Joseph Smith said about what was taking place in that Facsimile is wrong. There is no king’s name -- there is no royal Cartouche to bear a king’s name! Those persons are not mortals dressing up like gods. They are the GODS!

The Mormons continue to slander and mock the Egyptian religion. People like John Gee and Kerry Muhlestein have processed Mormon lies in an unrighteous meat grinder and glorified them in their effort to justify Smith’s web of deception. What we see from these renegade Egyptologists is a shameful practice of religious priestcraft in a doomed attempt to justify Smith’s lies. They have lost the war! John Gee is not a good person. He does not exhibit the positive values and virtues that make a person good because he is submerged in bad behavior and bad scholarship.
NRnowlinMA
Nursery

Correction to a Post

Post by NRnowlinMA »

Shulem is correct. I wasn't thinking correctly when I stated that Dr. Baer had said Abraham lived 4000 years ago. He had actually said the Abraham was very much earlier than the 1st Century, and that should have been approximately 2000 to 1446 BC. Sorry about that distraction from the truth.
Shulem
God

Re: Correction to a Post

Post by Shulem »

NRnowlinMA wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:12 pm
Shulem is correct. I wasn't thinking correctly when I stated that Dr. Baer had said Abraham lived 4000 years ago. He had actually said the Abraham was very much earlier than the 1st Century, and that should have been approximately 2000 to 1446 BC. Sorry about that distraction from the truth.
No problem at all. My original intention was to private message you and have you edit your sentence to reflect proper dating (which is what this thread is all about) but I didn't know if you'd be back anytime soon so I just posted. Didn't mean to embarrass you for an easy-to-do oversight.

It's all good!
yellowstone123
1st Counselor

Post by yellowstone123 »

Joseph was obsessed with the book of Genesis and believed what happened there would happen in Indian land, which was not governed by U.S. Courts. He loved the courts, which had no jurisdictional matters concerning the land. If the area became a state, he moved further westward.
Two mottos I try to follow: 1) my hero is truth; 2) no surprises.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

yellowstone123 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:58 pm
He loved the courts, . . .
No, I'm quite sure Joseph hated the courts.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:02 am
yellowstone123 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:58 pm
He loved the courts, . . .
No, I'm quite sure Joseph hated the courts.
Yeah, but that was because they curbed his illegal activities.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Philo Sofee
God

Using Shulem's Materials in my Podcast on Saturday Night Nov 11, 2023

Post by Philo Sofee »

Just letting Shulem know the BYP is spreadin the word man. Catalyst Theory will be destroyed using Shulem's materials. The end of apologetics is near, nay, even at the door.